Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Mtn's 180 Called My Bro - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn's 180 Called My Bro (921 Views)

Save A Bro Frm Being Duped. Is He For Real. See Our Chat Screenshots (+PIC) / An Unbelievable Man Who Can Turn His Head 180 Degrees / She's Too Young For You Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn's 180 Called My Bro by xteve(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hi and happy new year to everyone.
My big brother received a call today from MTN's 180 customer care line. According to him, the caller was a male and was asking for his details(same questions he was asked when he registered his line). They talked for long time and the caller promised to call back.
Could it be that he won something?
Re: Mtn's 180 Called My Bro by okwabayi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
xteve:
Hi and happy new year to everyone.
My big brother received a call today from MTN's 180 customer care line. According to him, the caller was a male and was asking for his details(same questions he was asked when he registered his line). They talked for long time and the caller promised to call back.
Could it be that he won something?
Did the person call back?

(1) (Reply)

A Man`s Will To Live Against All Odds! / Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot / the evil 4:00pm rush hour in lagos state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.