Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations (4809 Views)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by dotcomnamename: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tunde Ijaduola granted an interview to Naijahottestgist this morning, and he tried to clear the air on the allegations leveled against him about Bisi's death. Read the excerpts below....

ON BISI's JEEP AND PROPERTIES

Tunde: Bisi’s property, I don't think it is a proper thing for family members to be fighting me for bisi’s properties less than 24hours after Bisi’s death when we should be mourning her. Bisi died at age 27 and it is sad. I am sending the Honda Pilot back to them, sad enough Bisi’s parents do not have issues with me but her extended family members. Please note I have given them time and place to pick the car.

ON THE ACCUSATION HE WENT BACK TO PACK BISI PROPERTIES

Tunde: I came back to Nigeria on Oct 24th and Bisi and I left the Ikorodu flat on OCT 26TH and till I talk I have never been to the Ikorodu apartment I rented for her. It is shocking what i am hearing, when i met Bisi she was living in Ajao Estate I was the one who rented the Ikorodu apartment for her.

ON ACCUSATION HE WAS HIDING BISI FROM PEOPLE

Tunde: I had to change Bisi’s numbers because she needed rest, when she was ill people kept calling her for work, it is sad that Bisi died the way she did. One of the main issue between me and her family was that when Bisi’s sickness dragged on I went spiritual and we were told her problems were spiritual but her family didn't allow us to take her for spiritual care. I loved Bisi till she died and she loved me, what property of Bisi will I take, please go and ask about me I am from a good family background and we are comfortable, my father retired as a Permanent Secretary in Lagos and I have a thriving car business.

ON GOING BACK TO HIS FORMER WIFE

Tunde: All that are craps, till Bisi died she was my wife and I will forever cherish her.

Source: http://www.naijahottestgist.com/2013/01/07/bisi-komolafes-husband-opens-on-bisisays-death-was-spiritual/

Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
The man is an eediot
With all the money he supposedly had,he could not fly this young lady to the UK or Canada where he lives for expert care
He watched a young woman suffer for two months and die in an ill equipped hospital and has the nerve to talk about spiritual care
What spiritual care? Bush man
The woman developed some complications with your pregnancy and the most you did was try to take her somewhere for "spiritual care"
Babalawo or Cele abi na Tuberculosis Joshua where did you plan on taking Her?
You did not try enough mister so wipe your crocodile tears
Reading this from him should make her loved ones more angry.
Stoopid man

Common ordinary reputable hospital in India sef ,he made no such attempts and this woman suffered and died from an illness that gave her ample time to at least arrive at a proper diagnosis and attempt treatment.

I know for a fact that if I were in that position ( God forbid) my husband will use his last kobo to take me to the best hospital he can afford and will borrow if he had to,that is what a loving husband does.
Nonsense!

The wife he abandoned to get with Bisi must be thanking her God that she is alive to witness all the mess following this low life womanizer.
Karma is a female dog

1 Like

Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by fkaz(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
This guy most be a relative of jonathan not the perm sec he claim to be his fada.

HE LIED!
Bisi was with you for months, you change her line and you are unable to take her to your fake spiritual or babalawo fada, because her parent said no.

Oya why didn't you take her to canada or uk for treatment, and you say your fada get cash.

Oh you don take her do juju ni?
Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by tpia5: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Please free the man, he'll be looking for his next girlfriend now, why berating him, bodi no be wood, leave him to start searching please.
Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by wassade: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
God knows
Oye olohun
Ladies beware
Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by heed101(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2013
Ha! Nkan mbe.
Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2013
heed101: Ha! Nkan mbe.
strange but true
Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by cfours: 2:37am On Jan 08, 2013
where are the fools gloating over this woman's death from the other topic?
her crime being that she had an "abortion" or that she wasn't "married"?

ton of foolishness coming out of naija

1 Like

Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Hmm noted
Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
babyosisi: Karma is a female dog

Damn u autocorrect!! Damn u!! angry angry
Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by SlyIg(f): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Some girls are queuing up to answer the next Mrs. Tunde!
Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by malariakid(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Get ur song on tooxclusive plus 10 other music site plus it wud trend on twitter. Design a song/album cover,4 upcoming musicians  pin 2211481B ✆ 08127163416 just 5k
Re: Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Answers Allegations by Uwakuwak(f): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
wassade: God knows Oye olohun Ladies beware
they won't hear,

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Again!!! The Hottest Pic Ever (18+ Only) / Nigerians Come For A Hausa Lady Who Captioned Matriculation "Done & Dusted" / Viral Video Shows Davido Warning Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Due To His Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.