Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,724 members, 7,844,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? (1853 Views)

Is It Good To Have Close Friendship With An Unbeliever As A Christian? / Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever / What Is An Unbeliever/what Constitutes An Unbeliever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by babs787(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2008
@4him

When did tribes become ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD?

Is there any difference between 'all the nations' and 'all nations'

Didnt he make that statement that he would sit judging the twelve tribes and what makes you think that he would judge twelve tribes?

The ko'ran isnt a reliable source.

Ok if you don't believe in the Great Book, you can at least believe NT where we have verses on his messengership to the children of Israel. He made it knownm that he was sent to them and even called some community 'DOGS'.

there are also verses where Christ specifically asked His disciples to preach to the nations of the world.

What do you understand by all the nations. David, it seems we may get to another contradiction on his message to the world/Israel as we proceed. Why didnt he himself preach to the whole world but for Israel alone?
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by 4Him(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2008
babs787:

@4him

Is there any difference between 'all the nations' and 'all nations'

no difference except to a deceptful mus'lim aiming to find a "difference" that does not exist.

babs787:

Didnt he make that statement that he would sit judging the twelve tribes and what makes you think that he would judge twelve tribes?

seek to understand what Christ meant by that instead of going off tangent. The bible also explicitly says ALL MEN will be judged.

babs787:

Ok if you don't believe in the Great Book, you can at least believe NT where we have verses on his messengership to the children of Israel. He made it knownm that he was sent to them and even called some community 'DOGS'.

1. He also made it known the message of salvation was to be preached to ALL men in EVERY nation. Philip was sent to an Ethiopian, Peter was sent to a Roman centurion . . . Timothy was greek.

2. Before trying to sneak the "dog" issue in here pls explain why al'lah called others apes and pigs.

babs787:

What do you understand by all the nations. David, it seems we may get to another contradiction on his message to the world/Israel as we proceed. Why didnt he himself preach to the whole world but for Israel alone?

You shld seek to understand the term "all nations" yourself before asking others.
He came first to His own (the nation of Israel), after His death and resurrection the temple veil was torn open . . . symbolic of the fact that God had moved from being cooped in a Jewish temple to dwelling in the hearts of ALL who would recieve Him.
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by babs787(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2008
@4him

no difference except to a deceptful mus'lim aiming to find a "difference" that does not exist.

Is there any difference if I say 'all boys' and 'all the boys'?

seek to understand what Christ meant by that instead of going off tangent. The bible also explicitly says ALL MEN will be judged.

You even shot yourelf in the leg. He didnt say he would judged all men but said he would judge the twelve tribes.

Why would he judge the twelve tribes?

1. He also made it known the message of salvation was to be preached to ALL men in EVERY nation. Philip was sent to an Ethiopian, Peter was sent to a Roman centurion . . . Timothy was greek.

Why didnt he preach to gentiles but had his work limited to the children of Israel? He even told his diciples not to go to gentiles but to the house of the children of Israel and for him to have said all nations, it means all the tribes of Israel.

Did he send Philip to Ethiopia himself?
Did he send Peter to Roman?

2. Before trying to sneak the "dog" issue in here please explain why al'lah called others apes and pigs.

Not so fast brother, you cant play game with Babs, you read it there first so you should profer solution to it just like I asked you in another thread. Who did he refer to chldren and who are dogs?

You shld seek to understand the term "all nations" yourself before asking others.
He came first to His own (the nation of Israel), after His death and resurrection the temple veil was torn open . . . symbolic of the fact that God had moved from being cooped in a Jewish temple to dwelling in the hearts of ALL who would recieve Him.

Are you making sense at all? He came to the children of Israel first but extended the message to other communities after his death!!!.

When was the curtain torn?
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by 4Him(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2008
babs787:

Is there any difference if I say 'all boys' and 'all the boys'?

Playing around with semantics isnt going to help you. Stop trying to islamically interprete the bible.

babs787:

You even shot yourelf in the leg. He didnt say he would judged all men but said he would judge the twelve tribes.

You simply exposed yourself for the liar you are. Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

babs787:

Why didnt he preach to gentiles but had his work limited to the children of Israel? He even told his diciples not to go to gentiles but to the house of the children of Israel and for him to have said all nations, it means all the tribes of Israel.

1. The bible divides times into dispensations . . . befor Christ's death on the cross He concerned Himself with the jews alone . . . after the sacrifice on the cross . . . the gospel became available to ALL NATIONS.

2. Again you deceptively try to force explanations into the bible that arent there. Any good bible student can easily read Romans 11.

babs787:

Read the bible and answer your own question.

babs787:

Not so fast brother, you can't play game with Babs, you read it there first so you should profer solution to it just like I asked you in another thread. Who did he refer to chldren and who are dogs?

neither can you play games with me. I will answer you the moment u tell me why al'lah refered to innocent pple as apes and pigs.

babs787:

Are you making sense at all? He came to the children of Israel first but extended the message to other communities after his death!!!.

Any problem with that?

babs787:

Read the bible and answer ur silly question.
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by babs787(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2008
@4him

Playing around with semantics isnt going to help you. Stop trying to islamically interprete the bible.

I have asked you a straight forward which you tried dodging. You claimed that 'all the nations' and 'all nation' are the same and I asked you the above question. The nations mentioned therein referred to the 12 tribes of the house of Israel.

You simply exposed yourself for the liar you are. Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

We are now seeing the real liar. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Why not give me his direct saying and not that of historian that never witnessed his ministry. Common give me from his own gospel. cool

1. The bible divides times into dispensations . . . befor Christ's death on the cross He concerned Himself with the jews alone . . . after the sacrifice on the cross . . . the gospel became available to ALL NATIONS.

Hear my David Lol. He came for Israel before his death and extended same to the whole world after his ressurection!!! Do you read post before sending at all?

It means he came for Israel firstly and spread it to over nations after his resurrection huh?

Now let me play with you a little, are you saying there is nowhere in the bible before his death that the message spread beyond Israel?

Lest I forget, I will keep your statement to be used against you when the time comes.

2. Again you deceptively try to force explanations into the bible that arent there. Any good bible student can easily read Romans 11.

You may do that for me please.

Quote from: babs787 on Today at 03:08:25 PM

Read the bible and answer your own question.

I asked you questions David.

Not so fast brother, you can't play game with Babs, you read it there first so you should profer solution to it just like I asked you in another thread. Who did he refer to chldren and who are dogs?

neither can you play games with me. I will answer you the moment u tell me why al'lah refered to innocent people as apes and pigs.

Dont tell me that you are a coward? When you do that answers will be provided? I promise

Any problem with that?

You are not sounding sensible at all?

Read the bible and answer your silly question.

Just provide me a verse and I will give you another verse going against the one you are giving me.
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by 4Him(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2008
babs787:

I have asked you a straight forward which you tried dodging. You claimed that 'all the nations' and 'all nation' are the same and I asked you the above question. The nations mentioned therein referred to the 12 tribes of the house of Israel.

that is the i'slamic interpretation which is based on NOTHING. Show us where this was clearly stated in the bible.

babs787:

We are now seeing the real liar. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Why not give me his direct saying and not that of historian that never witnessed his ministry. Common give me from his own gospel. cool

Peter made that statement. I'd wager he knew a lot more of Jesus than moh'ammad.

babs787:

Hear my David Lol. He came for Israel before his death and extended same to the whole world after his ressurection!!! Do you read post before sending at all?

i ask again, what is your problem with it?

babs787:

It means he came for Israel firstly and spread it to over nations after his resurrection huh?

that hurts you?

babs787:

Now let me play with you a little, are you saying there is nowhere in the bible before his death that the message spread beyond Israel?

What message?

babs787:

Dont tell me that you are a coward? When you do that answers will be provided? I promise

i've been witness to this infantile nonsense for the last 2 yrs. Answer me first!

babs787:

You are not sounding sensible at all?

anything that exposes the k'oran for the lie that it is will never sound sensible to a dishonest charlatan.

babs787:

Just provide me a verse and I will give you another verse going against the one you are giving me.

Read the story of the crucifiction and stop moaning like the hypocrite u are.
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by babs787(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2008
@4him

that is the i'slamic interpretation which is based on NOTHING. Show us where this was clearly stated in the bible.

What is that?

Peter made that statement. I'd wager he knew a lot more of Jesus than moh'ammad.

This is your statement:

Who sent them to those places and can I have where Jesus made the statement?

i ask again, what is your problem with it?

I dont need to go into that, read your post yourself and see how mischievous you are.

that hurts you?

I doesnt and will never. You have been a liar and you know that

Quote from: babs787 on Today at 06:31:45 PM

What message?

Extending his message to other nations before his alleged crucifixion?

i've been witness to this infantile nonsense for the last 2 years. Answer me first!

Keep playing your game of dishonesty.

anything that exposes the k'oran for the lie that it is will never sound sensible to a dishonest charlatan.

Bloody Hypocrite cheesy

Read the story of the crucifiction and stop moaning like the hypocrite u are.

Was he really crucified? I do hope you understand the meaning of CRUCIFIXION? Who witnesses the crucifixion?
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by 4Him(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2008
blabs . . . i posted the words of Christ . . . and you refused to accept, i posted that of his disciples and you tell me to go give u the words of Christ again?
Talk of dishonest sons of belial.

Continue spamming the thread with ur vacous responses.
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by babs787(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2008
@4him

David

blabs . . . i posted the words of Christ . . . and you refused to accept, i posted that of his disciples and you tell me to go give u the words of Christ again?
Talk of dishonest sons of belial.

You are the real son of Belial. I asked you to give me those but you couldnt. I asked you to give Jesus saying where he told his disciples to go to those places but u couldnt and even asked you some questions in my last post but you pretended as if you didnt see. Mind you , you are dealing with a person that started the bible before you could think of doing that.

Continue spamming the thread with your vacous responses.

Babs is always ready to give it to you if you man enough.
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by 4Him(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2008
blabs and his usual round-about tricks.

He thinks noise making is akin to making a point.
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by babs787(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2008
@David

Compare my post with yours and tell who has been mischievous if you are really honest to yourself.
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by 4Him(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2008
babs787:

@David

Compare my post with yours and tell who has been mischievous if you are really honest to yourself.

blabs, ur shenanigans did not start today.
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by LordReed(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2008
The concept of original sin does not mean that one gets punished or held accountable for Adam's sin wat it means is that the nature of 'sinning' has become part of human beings n will require redemption due to the fact that everyone since then exhibits dis nature by several ways (lying, cheating, stealing etc).

Just to clarify issues a lil.
Re: Does This Make Me An Unbeliever? by Dalby(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2008
Lord_Reed:

The concept of original sin does not mean that one gets punished or held accountable for Adam's sin what it means is that the nature of 'sinning' has become part of human beings n will require redemption due to the fact that everyone since then exhibits this nature by several ways (lying, cheating, stealing etc).

Just to clarify issues a little.

I think I could not have put it better. Human nature has been same since Adam, we are all subject to the same frailties, strengths and temptations to which we give it to every now and them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Don't Speak In Tongues,you're On your Way To Hell! / Help! I Want To Start A Church Business / Happy Good Friday Messages, Wishes, Quotes And Pictures You Can Send To Love One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.