Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious (39849 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by kchaste(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2013
may God forgive you. amen

plaetton:

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jan/7/600.html

Pastor Adeboye claims that his birth was strange and miraculous.

He he he. These fraudsters and pimps know no bounds.

I guess when he stands up and sees just how many he has successfully deceived and the power he commands over them, he just can't believe his own eyes.
Only a super man can deceive so much and still ride high.
It is no wonder that the circumstances of his birth are taking on a mysterious and miraculous turn.
Next thing, we'll soon discover that his mother was a virgin who was visited by a ravaging holy spirit.
Stay tuned.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of Nigeria, the one-eyed, heartless fraudster is king for life. 42
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by kemoolala: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

I guess when he stands up and sees just how many he has successfully deceived and the power he commands over them, he just can't believe his own eyes.
It is no wonder that the circumstances of his birth are taking on a mysterious and miraculous turn.
Next thing, we'll soon discover that his mother was a virgin who was visited by a ravaging holy spirit.
Stay tuned.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of Nigeria, the one-eyed, heartless fraudster is king for life. 42

I pity ur unborn generation for the wrath ur stylishly inviting upon them cos by the time the consuming fire Himself started and finished wit u i swear nobody will recognise u. I pity u!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Degis:
Looking into the life of your mentors and your forebears, see what will be your end

[/b]Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was. (2 Timothy 3:8, 9 KJV)[b]
How was their end worse than that of Moses? Did he proceed any further himself?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by tabontabon: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2013
i dnt support makin accusatns without facts bt bein a man of God does nt exempt u frm probity,accountability &scrutiny.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by omosexy1: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2013
dklex: Is rather better to stay quiet, and keep fingers cross, than typing what will bring the wrath on anyone. All to God, Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged.

I refuse to be quiet. It is our quietness that makes politicians cheat us in broad day light. There is serious poverty in this country, people cannot eat in this country and someone is busy accumulating wealth in the name of religion. Is he accumulating it for God? Why don't your MOG practice true Christianity by doing good like Jesus did during his time. There is a Desmond Tutu who is influencing the public and screaming at the errors politicians in South Africa are making. Your alleged MOG is busy blessing Jonathan and praying for him so that Jonathan and his cohorts can continue to steal and do nothing this 2013. HYPOCRITES

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by omosexy1: 7:37am On Jan 08, 2013
kemoolala:

I pity ur unborn generation for the wrath ur stylishly inviting upon them cos by the time the consuming fire Himself started wit u i swear nobody will recognise u. iI pity u!!

You live in fear and your fear shall eat you up. Your religious leaders have imposed this fear in your life that you cannot call them to order when they make mistakes. My God does not punish, He is an ever loving God. Your God must be one hell of a scary Poo

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by mac73(m): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2013
I hope we realise that Tigers are not indigenous to Africa.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by tobnical(m): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

Stay tuned.

u must b an antichrist, a muslim&probably a boko haram. Shame on u!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Godmann(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2013
omosexy1:

I refuse to be quiet. It is our quietness that makes politicians cheat us in broad day light. There is serious poverty in this country, people cannot eat in this country and someone is busy accumulating wealth in the name of religion. Is he accumulating it for God? Why don't your MOG practice true Christianity by doing good like Jesus did during his time. There is a Desmond Tutu who is influencing the public and screaming at the errors politicians in South Africa are making. Your alleged MOG is busy blessing Jonathan and praying for him so that Jonathan and his cohorts can continue to steal and do nothing this 2013. HYPOCRITES

Good man. I see you thoughts.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by overdrive(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2013
Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm @poster I rest my case.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by tobnical(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

Stay tuned.

u must b an antichrist, a muslim&probably a boko haram. Shame on u! Why do we have this trash on the front page?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by tobnical(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2013
I just read thru ur profile nd ur topics, they re all against d person and the Lordship of Christ. I am not surprised if u kick against his servant. JESUS IS LORD! AND AT HIS NAME ALL KNEENS MUST BOW AND ALL POWERS MUST BE IN SUBJECTION.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2013
tobnical: I just read thru ur profile nd ur topics, they re all against d person and the Lordship of Christ. I am not surprised if u kick against his servant. JESUS IS LORD! AND AT HIS NAME ALL KNEENS MUST BOW AND ALL POWERS MUST BE IN SUBJECTION.
Wa se re jare. Let's rush that guy and force his knees to confess and his tongue to bow. Oops, I mean, force his knees to bow and tongue confess. Don't mind me, I'm all mixed up.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by rasputinn(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Somebody told the story of his birth,why some people chose to post comments loaded with hate for the revered pastor is just unfathomable.If envy is the reason,well there's nothing the simpletons can do about it for they will NEVER in their lifetime achieve a tenth of what this man has achieved.

Again,he just told the story of his birth,he didnt make a political statement,neither did he even say or do anything to warrant the senseless attack on his person here on this thread.I'm sure he doesn't visit this forum,but I hope he stumbles on this thread so he can pray God to forgive all you unfortunately envious lot
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by madey1302: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Saying all sorts of demeaning things about man of God is unwarranted. May God forgive you all!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2013
NL in all fairness I think this has to STOP! If you like ban me again! All this libeling against men of God is really uncalled for. You should know what to ban and what not to angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Chykenet(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Those of you attacking a man of God in the name of been logical or trying to be controversial I pity u, guess you forgotten "touch not my anointed n do my prophet no harm ( touching in words or deed )". Above all don't grieve or sin against the Holyspirit cos its an unpardonable.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Chykenet(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2013
Double Post
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by bongila(f): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2013
Again,another post to thrash a man that GOD HIMSELF has blessed!

I said it before and I'm still repeating it,HATERS get a life,leave this man alone.
Given an opportunity you'll quake,stutter,and be dumb if you meet this man. Oh well! This is NL so you can say whatever your little brains come-up with.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by DeaconFrost1(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2013
@OP, u down saw wood wey go kill you, them go even do ur coffin wit d wood, if u took pls dnt try it again go and seek for mercy from the lord, @ topic , i was born in corridor of a hospital, i was out already b4 d nurses came, i was so anxious to see the world nt knowing dat i was in naija, i almost went bk, bt i said tinz wud change wit tym
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by obi4eze(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2013
Thanks poster. One lesson I learnt from this post is this: a child of God should change his/her name if it is associated with evil or doesn't glorify God. Dr D.K. Olukoya talked about it at the last MFM Power Must Change Hands Programme @ the Prayer City. The onus is on every one of us. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Boss13: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2013
rasputinn: Somebody told the story of his birth,why some people chose to post comments loaded with hate for the revered pastor is just unfathomable.If envy is the reason,well there's nothing the simpletons can do about it for they will NEVER in their lifetime achieve a tenth of what this man has achieved.

Again,he just told the story of his birth,he didnt make a political statement,neither did he even say or do anything to warrant the senseless attack on his person here on this thread.I'm sure he doesn't visit this forum,but I hope he stumbles on this thread so he can pray God to forgive all you unfortunately envious lot

I am replying you because I believe the highlighted is a typical Nigerian mentality. For me (I cannot speak for others), there is nothing to be envious about Adeboye, as a matter of fact I respect the man not because he is a MOG, rather because he is an influential leader (achieving the feat of having over 2 million followers, regardless of whatever medium used, is remarkable. Even Jesus during his time did not have up to that). However, I am not happy with the so called practices of acclaimed MOG. They occupy a position that can be used to influence positive things in this country but they choose to be quiet. An average Nigerian cannot boast of having a 3 square meal, yet you tell them to pray that God will provide, an average Nigerian do not have a good means of transportation, yet you tell them to pray that all will be well and you have private jets and live in mansions. I am not saying that he should distribute his accumulated wealth (the one he took from his members) but he can begin to talk to our deaf politicians to live up to expectations. To make matter worst, blessing and praying for Jonathan!!! For what. He should be telling Jonathan to change from his wicked ways.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by sanusimuslim: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2013
Adeboye!Adeboye!!Adeboye!!!Na wa o you want to turn your self to Jesus or what so special in your birth there is million of people that was born inside house with no assistance of any body so stop deceiving people in your church and if you are going in this way and you die there I promise you, you will enter hell fire. Rain they fall sun they shine what so special in it
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by abuchilag: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2013
@ poster,what did u achieve by this?

The man was simply talking about the mystery behind the names we bear and u are there throwing tantrums.

God have mercy on u.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by 80million1: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2013
logica: 80 million demons or what? No be 1000 dem call Legion? Wetin dem go come call una? Maybe that's why you are always speechless before you suddenly recover and spew the kind of balderdash above.

ur papa

look who's stuttering arrant gibberish.
U said so much,yet u said NOTHING!
Were jati jati.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by bestakara: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2013
PEACE OF GOD BE WITH FELLOW NAIRALANDERS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.I WANT TO BELIEVE MOST OF US IN THIS PAGE ARE LEARNERED AND PRECIOUS PEOPLE.PLEASE I IMPLORE WHATEVER RELIGION TO ACCORD SOME RESPECT TO MEN OF GOD WHETHER FAKE OR REAL,IT IS NOT IN YOUR POWER TO JUDGE OR CONDEMN ANYONE. ONLY IF YOU NEED PEACE,LONG LIFE, PROSPERITY,PROTECTION,DIVINE HEALING AND DIVINE HEALTH, GO TO THIS BIBLE PASSAGE AND GAIN WHAT YOU NEED TO STAY ALIVE.DEUTERONOMY 18 VER 18 - 22. THEY SAY INFORMATION IS POWER. LIKE I HAVE A BELIEF NO POWER FASHIONED AGAINST ME WILL HOLD EXCEPT THAT OF GOD ALMIGHTY.STAY BLESS, PEOPLE OF FAVOUR.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2013
sanusi muslim: Adeboye!Adeboye!!Adeboye!!!Na wa o you want to turn your self to Jesus or what so special in your birth there is million of people that was born inside house with no assistance of any body so stop deceiving people in your church and if you are going in this way and you die there I promise you, you will enter hell fire. Rain they fall sun they shine what so special in it

It is not surprising, you are a muslim and what have you gained from the trash you just wrote... Get your head examined please.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Dee60: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2013
NL and the folks behind it, I really hope that you do not overstep your bounds. This is a general comment. I wish you will retrace your steps quickly. I pray you obtain mercy! Remember that God says that he will be an enemy to the enemies of His children. Read Exodus 23.

As for the man of God, please listen to his message and just don't quote him out of context. He was not preaching about himself in any way and only encouraged people not to answer names that work against them, and just humorously used his own experience as an example. He spoke extensively about the name of Jesus as the Way..Please get the message and listen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2013
#80million:

ur papa

look who's stuttering arrant gibberish.
U said so much,yet u said NOTHING!
Were jati jati.
LMAO. That's my kind of Christian! Quick to pray and catch the Holy Ghost; and in the next sentence cuss your father out! I am sorry for thinking the 80 million referred to demons; I didn't know it was the number of STDs your father gave your mother!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Could This Be Love Or Sexual Lust? / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.