Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious (39848 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by kacheezy: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2013
overdrive: Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm @poster I rest my case.
Religious immunity clause...bleep you and your pastors!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Edron1(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2013
He iz nofin bt a fraudster....wat iz musterious about dat....mtcwwww
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by gudguycom: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2013
PLAETTON or what do you call yourself? You must be living a very wretched life as I am speaking now because your mouth runs faster than the water Board line. The tongue is the smallest organ in the body but the most dangerous. It can kill you or save your life. Be very careful, what you say about others, especially, anointed men of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jan/7/600.html

Pastor Adeboye claims that his birth was strange and miraculous.

He he he. These fraudsters and pimps know no bounds.

I guess when he stands up and sees just how many he has successfully deceived and the power he commands over them, he just can't believe his own eyes.
Only a super man can deceive so much and still ride high.
It is no wonder that the circumstances of his birth are taking on a mysterious and miraculous turn.
Next thing, we'll soon discover that his mother was a virgin who was visited by a ravaging holy spirit.
Stay tuned.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of Nigeria, the one-eyed, heartless fraudster is king for life. 42

Yes!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by blackmale1: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2013
I say amen!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by doyin1985(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2013
overdrive: Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm @poster I rest my case.

Nobody is touching anybody.We are only talking.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by remecy(f): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2013
Knowledge9000: This man called Adeboye is the biggest phony ever known to mankind, He doesn't know God and God doesn't know him
either.

you re lost!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Ayoseg94(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2013
did i hear somebody say which God? remember, my God is the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the I am that i am, the lion of the tribe of judah, the arugbo ojo, the adagba dagba maparo oye, the emi ni tin je emi ni, the one that can kill and make alive, the one that commands and no one can stop Him, the one that holds your breath in you, the One without which you are nothing, did i hear you again say which God?? Reverse it now and you are forgiven!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2013
I really agree with baba's perspective on name bearing. The problem in some peoples lives today can be traced to the convenant made on their names generations ago. Folks, dis thing is real! Life isn't all about having "i believe i can do it mentality" tho it's part of it, but what if you do it and it didn't work? Dar! Then something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2013
GENERAL Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has revealed the circumstances surrounding his birth around 1942, saying that they were mysterious.

According to him, he was born on a Sunday when there was rain and sunshine, while his delivery was singlehandedly handled by his mother in a room at Ifewara, Osun State, a reason he was nicknamed “the tiger.

was he the only person born on that day?if he was then his birth would be mysterious

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by konami001: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2013
A wise man knows ALL BIRTHS ARE MYSTERIOUS... but the ignorant ones will be consumed in their pride and egotism... Pem 3 from 4..
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nonybb: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2013
I got the info, This man thinks hes special. Everyday i kept hearing bull.shit
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by cleric(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2013
logica: Dude, I must quickly confess that all I fed you was bull$hit. Feel free to go in the toilet and throw-up.
grin I knew you were bull-shitting
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by ALADE4J2: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2013
jjc-to-nl:
[size=14pt]From the way many of you commented, I can rightly say you did not hear this man directly or witness it. The OP misinformed all of you. May God forgive him.

I heard him loud and clear. I watched the program live on the internet.

The man of God did not claim his birth was mysterious. What he was trying to say was that many people that are over the age of 70 years do not know their true date of birth. That people use events to determine date of birth.

Then he went further and explain how he determined his. He asked his mother when was he born? His mother did not know but she only knew it was in a year when a king was enthroned in Ilesha. So from their he knew it would be 1942 because that was when a king was actually crowned. His mother again said it was on a Sunday. He said he asked his mother how did she remember it was on Sunday and his mother said she remembered because people were celebrating something in the Church so everybody left home and she was left alone in the house. His mother again said it was a day that it rained and the sun was shining at the same time which according to traditional Yoruba belief that it was a day Tiger is delivering baby. Because of this story his siblings used to call him tiger.

OP you have lied and misled people.[size=14pt][/size]

You beat me to this. I watched that programme live on RTM. Exactly what you wrote was what was said. Some people just like insulting MOG when there is no reason whatsoever to do that. @ all, please don't misinterprete the topic of the sermon ' the wonders of His (Jesus') name'. It is the wonders of Jesus' name and NOT the wonders of Daddy Adeboye's names as the OP would want you to believe.

@OP, may God have mercy on you and indeed everyone of us.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by siokpe: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2013
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, MUST YOU ADD TO THE TREAD? DOES CHARACTER ASSASINATION PAY YOU? A WISE MAN WITH HOLDS HIS SPEECH.
plaetton:

I guess when he stands up and sees just how many he has successfully deceived and the power he commands over them, he just can't believe his own eyes.
It is no wonder that the circumstances of his birth are taking on a mysterious and miraculous turn.
Next thing, we'll soon discover that his mother was a virgin who was visited by a ravaging holy spirit.
Stay tuned.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of Nigeria, the one-eyed, heartless fraudster is king for life. 42
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by omosexy1: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2013
Why are people screaming about punishment.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by 2million1(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

Another threat from a zombie. Bring on the zombie apocalypse.
repent now my brother before it will be too late. God loves you, belive it or not, he cares for you, therefore come to him now while his mercies prevail. 'Had i known' they say comes at last
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by ALADE4J2: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2013
ezme:

I believe the purpose of this thread is not far from mischief on the part of the OP, I would also not behave like the typical Nigerian "touch not my anointed" Christian who would turn a blind eye to what the MOG actually did. Personally, I don't see the purpose of this story surrounding his birth. All these stories should not be coming up in our churches as what you create out of your congregation are disciples of yours and not of God. You hear Christians scream God of this MOG and God of that MOG. Jesus is our only mediator and all glory should go to him, not anyone trying to give himself/herself a deity status. This is the reason why there has been no change in the situation of our country. So many people go to Church but who they worship is their pastor and every word that proceeds from his mouth. We are so religious yet we are so far from God. We should all place our Christian life in perspective and decide this day if we actually follow Christ or our pastors.

Why I agree with you that a lot of people worship their pastors ignorantly (there is actully a very thin line between human worship and worshiping God), but there is nothing wrong in praying to the God of your pastor as this is encouraged in Scriptures in II Chronicles 20 v 20 '...believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper...'. We saw several times in the Scriptures where God introduced Himself as the 'God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob'. When people pray to the God of their pastors, they are actually using the principle of 'just men make perfect'.
This is different from praying in the NAME of their pastors. We as Christians can pray to God ONLY through the NAME OF JESUS. Christians should also judge the instructions given by their pastors WITH the Bible. If what your pastor tells you is not in line with the Bible, then don't do it. But the problem with most Christians is that they don't STUDY their Bibles hence they lack knowledge and therefore perish. Pls note that STUDYING is different from READING; reading makes you half-educated while studying makes you learned. Most people on NL do are half-educated as far as the Bible is concerned and that is why they are wrong on many topics they comment on. Half-education is actually worse than no education, because someone that is half-educated believes he is right when he is actually wrong. May God help us all. God bless u.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by solexybaba(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

Stay tuned.

plaetton:

Stay tuned.

plaetton:

Stay tuned.

...... plaeton its a pity dat u wil 4eva remain useless in ur lyf 4 dis ur comment.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Delafruita(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ayoseg94: did i hear somebody say which God? remember, my God is the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the I am that i am, the lion of the tribe of judah, the arugbo ojo, the adagba dagba maparo oye, the emi ni tin je emi ni, the one that can kill and make alive, the one that commands and no one can stop Him, the one that holds your breath in you, the One without which you are nothing, did i hear you again say which God?? Reverse it now and you are forgiven!!!!!!
does that mae him greater than allah?or buddha?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
lanetrips: Watch wat u say,type and blab.if he is lying,leave him and GOD.or how has his story affected u.did he call u to come to his church?do not bring curses upon urself and ur children.

HMMM,NIGERIANS!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Boss13: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
ALADE4J2:

Pls note that STUDYING is different from READING; reading makes you half-educated while studying makes you learned. Most people on NL do are half-educated as far as the Bible is concerned and that is why they are wrong on many topics they comment on. Half-education is actually worse than no education, because someone that is half-educated believes he is right when he is actually wrong. May God help us all. God bless u.

Are you fully educated in the Bible?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by omenma1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
This poster is doomed.

Thatz all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
omenma1: This poster is doomed.

Thatz all.

What is the difference betwween you and boko haram?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by paparazzi1987(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
nathdim: If dem call am tiger wetin we go call pope

WE go call Pope "LION" grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by benjini(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=plaetton]

Stay tuned.
@plaetton, u'v got 2 watch ur mouth. he dat judges shall be judged; more so God's Anointed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by 2HASUM(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
kemoolala:

I pity ur unborn generation for the wrath ur stylishly inviting upon them cos by the time the consuming fire Himself started and finished wit u i swear nobody will recognise u. I pity u!!
Why say the above to another man. You have mental problem to understand that God is not your gate man or errand boy, unless you worship Beelzebub that will consume you and your generation, repent you idolator
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by 2HASUM(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
sanusi muslim: Adeboye!Adeboye!!Adeboye!!!Na wa o you want to turn your self to Jesus or what so special in your birth there is million of people that was born inside house with no assistance of any body so stop deceiving people in your church and if you are going in this way and you die there I promise you, you will enter hell fire. Rain they fall sun they shine what so special in it
In a situation of this nature, where rain and sun are witnessed simultaneously, then possibly rainbow also, we were told back then that tiger may have given birth to twins, but my belief is that animals are of lower species to human, i was hoping to read that 3 wise men brought gift for his virgin mother @ Ilesha from the far east, still loading........ i guess?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Could This Be Love Or Sexual Lust? / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.