Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

what do you think of Low Cuts on women? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? (28687 Views)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
kandiikane: *thinking*

Should I hide sagamite's post or not?

Leave him jor angry
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 12:58am On Jan 20, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Leave him jor angry

Sharrap! Na your client? angry grin
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2013
Wetin I wan do with her hair if she has all these goods?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by agabaI23(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sagamite: Wetin I wan do with her hair if she has all these goods?

--
sagacity, sagatropia, this babe na super.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2013
agabaI23: sagacity, sagatropia, this babe na super.

Bruv, she makes man grateful he is on Earth. grin
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2013
^ew! Bruv? Isn't it 14year olds who speak like that?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
kandiikane: ^ew! Bruv? Isn't it 14year olds who speak like that?

Well I am just 18 years old, so I am close.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by agabaI23(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sagamite:

Bruv, she makes man grateful he is on Earth. grin
You are right on the money cheesy grin
kandiikane: ^ew! Bruv? Isn't it 14year olds who speak like that?

Nah 14 years old cannot appreciate the mystery behind that shape
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Well I am just 18 years old, so I am close.

With that your bald head? You can fool immigration.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2013
kandiikane:

With that your bald head? You can fool immigration.

Which bald head?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Stunner1(f): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
Its only a naturally beautiful woman dat can pull d low cut look off
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 2:54am On Jan 28, 2013
Sagamite:

Which bald head?

Lmao! The one sitting on your neck, nau.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 2:55am On Jan 28, 2013
#1-stunner:
Its only a naturally beautiful woman dat can pull d low cut look off

you dey stylishly shove your photo for here? Mercy johnson nor really fine facially but she still pulled it off.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 4:58am On Jan 28, 2013
This girl is just beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcFfSGdbcjQ
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

Lmao! The one sitting on your neck, nau.

It seems all you youths of nowadays just love to light that spliff on weekends and go la-la-lah-lah.

kandiikane: This girl is just beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcFfSGdbcjQ

She can speak that language to me while I am at the point of climaxing anyday.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
@Topic

I won't even dare, lol.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Stunner1(f): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lol @kandiikane dtz nuh me oo buh u knw she pretty tho
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sagamite:

It seems all you youths of nowadays just love to light that spliff on weekends and go la-la-lah-lah.

She can speak that language to me while I am at the point of climaxing anyday.

Lol, I'm not a youth oo. I believe I've passed that age.

Na wa for you, everything dey make you climax.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2013
This is one party I would give one arm to be at.

A Ghanian party were everyone seems to be having fun. The girls are smiling, laughing and dancing (rather than standing at one corner frowning and posing), and they are fine as well. The music is also fantastic.

Everytime I watch the videos, I just smile. I would kill to go to a party like this.

To the point of the thread, look at the low-cut chic at the beginning of the first video. Hot, but I think she might be a dyke though. Then there is another low-cut chic in the second video in white top from 1.40 to 3.57 mins. Not the finest girl on earth (horrible make-up) but so damn sexy, she does not need hair too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpG_UVjXIBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S1_-k2IrtE
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 6:33am On Feb 02, 2013
Ha@she might be a dyke. Is it because of the hair colour?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2013
kandiikane: Ha@she might be a dyke. Is it because of the hair colour?

Because of the dyke in black facecap and cream cardigan sticking with her like glue that seem to be determined to dance with her all day.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by yme1(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
it is beautiful if she has the head and the body to rock it

definitely not for someone like myself cheesy

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Her body needs no hair.

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by jbblues24(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Incredible illustration, friend. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Fashion Must-haves During A Pandemic / High Heels: How High Can You Go? / Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.