Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die (13518 Views)

Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) / 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by Sike(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ehhhhhhhhh! O ma shey o!! sad
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by Maureenah(f): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Rip sistas
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by Tos87(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
RIP babies
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by 5hamkhan(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
bad
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Aww, RIP. sad sad

OP, "finally died?" Were you waiting for them to die?
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by south4sure(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Choi.
Twins wey sweet pass akara and bread.
Choi.how are wish they were alive to enjoy what been a twin is all about.
Well God knows the best.may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by Delafruita(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
OILOFGLADNESS: My happiness is that they know no sin, they are resting with our creator, the almighty God
what was your creator doing when they became conjoined?what was he thinking about?what did he do about it?
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by OmerianConsult: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
So bad. They should have invited expatriates to do the operation if they were incapable/inadequate.
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by danny301: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Oh, it's a pity .... my heart goes to the family particularly the lady.... They are resting in the bosom of the LORD already.
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
just gt back from work... logged in to check the latest news, to my greatest suprise.. i made the first page..
But the content of the news is so touching ONCE AGAIN REST IN PEACE SISTERS
#SNIFFS#
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by ignis: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
The moment I heard the Medical doctor on NTA saying that all that is needed for the babies to survive is money, I concluded we've lost them. I could vividly remember him calling on well meaning nigerians to volunteer and fund the operation. Imagine babies who require urgent attention abandoned while gathering money from philanthropists, while the federal government, state government and our so called politicians who loot our money keep a deaf ear and closed eyes on the incidence. Are they not sopposed to fund this project to save lives and bring joy to the family?
Am tired of this country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by feelamong(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
i blame Gej for this!
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by zerocool(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
Didn't a survey state that "Nigeria Is The Worst Place To Be Born In 2013"?

Adieu!! Even normal babies struggle to survive in Nigeria and you came in conjoined.

RIP.
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by DANILSA(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
exxell: So sad..... Go has given, God has taken. Glory be to his name in the highest places.
All My heart-felt sympathy to their parents and relations.

On Another note, fourth to comment by the way. Still coming up.
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by TableLeg(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Destiny .... RIP little ones
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
May they rest in peace. Their mother has suffered 9 months for nothing. I really have sympathy 4 her.
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by Elueme: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
However sad, this death feel, it is better now than later. Our society can't cater for them neither can their poor parents do. RIP little ones.
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by sayso: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
RIP little angels.
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
kunlekunle: the hospital should be sued for negligence
why should the hospital,do you think that mini clinic have the facility and capacity to keep them alive,
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by fashoga(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1150611/nigeria-named-worst-country-baby

(Referring to the above post)
Can't imagine that the Ministry of Health/Ministry of women affairs did not even say anything about it (up till now)
and about the report_Noticed that only AIT and NTA reported the case(what about other TV houses/newspapers) guess they feel its not news worthy!
Pray for good health for all of us in 2013!
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by kinguwem: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
An autopsy should be done to determine the cause of death. They may be discoveries that may be useful in future management of such cases.
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by BE811APP: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
kunlekunle: the hospital should be sued for negligence

Wat shuld d mother be sued 4?
Cuz she didn't scan d babies...to help d nurses do a CS b4 she tried normally in a Primary Health centre...

Well.....
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by BE811APP: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
ignis: The moment I heard the Medical doctor on NTA saying that all that is needed for the babies to survive is money, I concluded we've lost them. I could vividly remember him calling on well meaning nigerians to volunteer and fund the operation. Imagine babies who require urgent attention abandoned while gathering money from philanthropists, while the federal government, state government and our so called politicians who loot our money keep a deaf ear and closed eyes on the incidence. Are they not sopposed to fund this project to save lives and bring joy to the family?
Am tired of this country called Nigeria.

Am not a Doctor ooo....
Why do d Doctors charge huge amounts of money b4 Operations/Surgieres are done

Is it 4 buying stuffs 4 d operation or is it 4 d doctors to share
Re: Nasarawa Conjoined Twins Eventually Die by remecy(f): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
Whao whao, may their little souls rest in peace. May God give their mother grace to bear this. Poor woman who had nt finished nursing d pains of CS

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 'Pikin Syrup' Maker Is Dead / Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH / Medical Tourism: Senate Moves To Block Revenue Leakages, Exodus Of Doctors, ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.