Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Halima Abubakar -I Left Super Falcons For Nollywood - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Halima Abubakar -I Left Super Falcons For Nollywood (525 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Joins Super Falcons For Last Training Session In Abuja. Photos / AAG Qualifier: Okon Names 18 Super Falcons For Mali Trip / Eucharia Names 21 Falcons For World Cup ( 18 Out Of 21 Are Igbos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar -I Left Super Falcons For Nollywood by Nigeriannews(m): 1:08am On Jan 08, 2013
Nigerian News.com.ng caught up with Halima Abubakar and she share her story of Nolly wood and her dream of playing for the super Falcons of Nigeria.
Halima Abubakar-t’s difficult managing people.You can hardly trust many people and in order not to be disappointed, I don’t expect loyalty from anyone. At a point, the bad press affected me. Oh It took me some years to convince them that I can act very well. I am not all about snapping pictures and modelling, Aside From Acting, Halima Abubakar actress says if she had succeeded in playing regularly for Jegede Babes, apparently, she would have also played for the Super Falcons or an international football club I'm happy I didn't end up playing football professionally. Running round on the pitch was so hilarious Halima Abubakar concluded
Read More>>>> http://nigeriannews.com.ng/halima-abubakar-i-left-super-falcons-for-nollywood/

(1) (Reply)

U-20 Future Nigerian Football Stars / Zambia's Coach Underestimates Eagles Ahead Of Meet-up / AFCON - I Love That Arab Nations Are Getting Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.