Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,435 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) (55078 Views)

Checkout Korede Bello's Girlfriend (pictures) / Check Out Iyanya's Birthday Gifts From Hismanager & Girlfriend [pictures] / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by tyson55(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=rockzy]

Damn it!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by omohba: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Old news.....
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
life_style:

cool Check your pm kiss

k.
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Timsilver(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
That's the girl I saw with wizkid some time ago na!
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Pringozie02(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
guys y na dey fuckup na dis girl do dis posting jooor make her frnds see say she dey with Ola
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Who iz dat dark skinned girl that said black z beautiful?
Consoling yourself right

Seriously, I've dated dark skinned girls in the past .. And one thing I know for sure is dat I don't find them attractive at night...everything and everywhere is dark and sometimes I had to use my phone light to locate tha p..u..ss..y hole when there z no light (electricity)

I'm currently dating the most wonderful and beautiful girl in the world right now and yea, she's light skinned.. Attractive both day and night. Under the sun and under the rain.. I go crazy for dis girl especially when her clothes are drenched

kiss kiss the love of my life kiss
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Sike(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
Well..... Itz Nothing!
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Akshow: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
rockzy:

look who is talking!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha black asss.ed modaphuckinniggar calling someone black. See him black raven ugly momfo face.
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Akshow: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1: Who iz dat dark skinned girl that said black z beautiful?
Consoling yourself right

Seriously, I've dated dark skinned girls in the past .. And one thing I know for sure is dat I don't find them attractive at night...everything and everywhere is dark and sometimes I had to use my phone light to locate tha p..u..ss..y hole when there z no light (electricity)

I'm currently dating the most wonderful and beautiful girl in the world right now and yea, she's light skinned.. Attractive both day and night. Under the sun and under the rain.. I go crazy for dis girl especially when her clothes are drenched

stop fooling urself black face m..orooooon. Carry shame hide ur face mumu eeeeeediot. Ewu burundi

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Sheenor: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Barca fan
dat jersey luk lyk berca 4 yur eyes.....abi are yuh a lerner
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
Akshow: stop fooling urself black face m..orooooon. Carry shame hide ur face mumu eeeeeediot. Ewu burundi

Hey be civil.. Are u maddd?
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lilimax:
I am light skinned for your information.
THEN GOOD 4 U TOOTS
TAKE DIS 1 kiss
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Akshow: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

no I'm not mad. U black faced pimples infested mo.rooooonnn

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
Consoling yourself right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MAY U LIVE LONG SIR
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
Akshow: no I'm not mad. U black faced pimples infested mo.rooooonnn

Dayyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuum

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by horny4u(f): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Consoling yourself right

Love olamide and his girl is very pretty.

@Airforce
Poor girl....used as a trophy display...

Is your mum light skin or did anyone have a problem finding the hole when trying to make you.
Judging by your complexion she is probably dark skin....gave 9 months of her comfort to have a son of the gun like you.

You are the reason why beautiful black women bleach....take your insecure fugly a$$ some place else.

Light skin my foot as if, if any of your family ever mated a light skin woman ....you will be that black

Self lothing mofo ! olodo....colonial "detrimental" mofologist.

Just my opinion. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

HIS BABE IS BLACK cheesy
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by rockzy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
Consoling yourself right

[size=13pt]And you think this ur your face is bright at night??[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Sheenor: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
babe_online:
hahahahahahahahaha. He is uglee as phuck and so insecure that is why he needs a light skinned chick to ''rock'' his world. Thanks for exposing the uglee insecure baboon...I am still laughing by the way. cheesy grin cheesy
gurl yuh wicked oh!......wetin him do naah

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Babzilla:

HIS BABE IS BLACK cheesy

Lookz like u know tha guy reach house..
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
Consoling yourself right

Even at daytime, I doubt any chick is about to find your microscopic dcccciiiik.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by niggi4life(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
rockzy:

look who is talking!
hehehehehehehe nairaland most ugliest boy looking for a light skinned babe..lollll. cant stop laughing,

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
rockzy:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[size=13pt]And you think this ur your face is bright at night??[/size]

And u dis Ibo girl went to dig my pix out to prove what

U must be lonely and jobless
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Even at daytime, I doubt any chick is about to find your microscopic dcccciiiik.

Off with your head angry
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Florena(f): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

WICKED!!!!!
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by badassnigga(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
I will lyk to see her nude pic ...to confirm if she is beautiful on d inside too lipsrsealed
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Swaggot00(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
amedu sikira bl: Mtcheeeeew tongue
Jealousy ..
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by ogene70: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax]
Is it a crime to dark skinned .
Haven't you heard of the saying black is beautiful undecided
[/quote
dont mind airforce1,black chics rock!!!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
Consoling yourself right

seriously? Ur dating a beautiful gurl? ....hmm grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Rinjis: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Teeheeheeheeheeeee! And he had the nerve to say "hell no to dark skin girlz". Mister, are you a learner? Black is beautiful.Ur own black tho...sumtn else. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by rockzy(f): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Rinjis: Teeheeheeheeheeeee! And he had the nerve to say "hell no to dark skin girlz". Mister, are you a learner? Black is beautiful.Ur own black tho...sumtn else. lipsrsealed
I know a case of Charcoal calling Pot Black!! A real fu(k up situation... If he was even a little brown its different... Ha has a face that is as black as a charcoal mixed with dirty oil at the back of a burnt pot, with alot of pimples and he had the nerves to Insult...

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by larryjayz: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1: Light skin girls rockz

Hell no to dark skinned girls
it is this person again, i just pity your parents..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Looks Hot In Davido Customized shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.