Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) (55076 Views)

Checkout Korede Bello's Girlfriend (pictures) / Check Out Iyanya's Birthday Gifts From Hismanager & Girlfriend [pictures] / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by horny4u(f): 1:28pm On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

U dis uncivilised village town crier Must u insult my folks cuz I disliked your skin colour?

Dont I have the right to air my opinion anymore?

Or are u going to force me to like someone that would give me nightmares?

Is it by force I must like you? I've got taste and never will I go for a nagging village town crier like your type u hear? Bye bye

LMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeye boy grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Sleek05(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2013
horny4u:

Haba !!!

Thats a curse we should not be cursing eachother on this forum.

Even to say you are finer than a chimpanzee is cursing the chimpanzee and that is unfair talk less of a human being.

You re fugly son....your dad took race with one look at you or do you know your dad ? you may need to use your phone light to search for him in daylight ....na so hin black reach...

Just my opinion grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha....dis got me rotfl. Babez, u wicked gan o.
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2013
horny4u:

LMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeye boy grin

grin grin grin just speaking my mind o
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
The Guy is Allowed to have a Preference For Light Skin Women.......

Jheez.

I have a Question, for all you wonderful geniuses in this thread who are emotionally destroyed by this man's statement.

I am Lightskin, and I Prefer Extremely Dark Women...I tend to chase them more.

Does that Mean I Hate Myself as Well?

Am i a Self Hater because i Find Darker Women Really Attractive and Lighter Women Common/Ordinary?....

Do i "Hate" My Lightskin As Well?

Use your Brains for Once In Your Lives.

Funny Thread.

U've said it all dude. Itz jxt lyk wen sum or most girls say dey can't date short guyz. So u expect d short guyz 2 start cryn becus of dat huh? Hell no! Nw I can rlly see hw it hurts wen sum1 doesnt lyk ya type or find u attractive. Hehehe.. Ladies. Evryone is entitled 2 his or her opinion. M a lite skinnd guy and wl go 4d black gals anytm.....So I see no reasn why diz issue shld b taken personal....

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2013
Thanx guyx smiley
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

Just wondering why an old woman like u still talk like an iidiott ... I feel sorry for u seriously.

babe online looking sexy Lmao cheesy

Now I see why u are soooo mad hehehehehe
Bursted!
mad thing! You need to see a psychiatrist ASAP!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 01, 2013
Strongbest: U've said it all dude. Itz jxt lyk wen sum or most girls say dey can't date short guyz. So u expect d short guyz 2 start cryn becus of dat huh? Hell no! Nw I can rlly see hw it hurts wen sum1 doesnt lyk ya type or find u attractive. Hehehe.. Ladies. Evryone is entitled 2 his or her opinion. M a lite skinnd guy and wl go 4d black gals anytm.....So I see no reasn why diz issue shld b taken personal....
That's true, LOL. Ladies that have an issue with the colour of their skin need to hear this. I will be telling.
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2013
babe_online:
That's true, LOL. Ladies that have an issue with the colour of their skin need to hear this. I will be telling.

U nko?
I thought u said yo wanna bleach to feel among

This your pose na war Lmmmmaaaaooooo grin grin

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by samflex(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

U nko?

Errm na who get this expired booby?
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2013
samflex:

Na Babe Online
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 7:20pm On May 01, 2013
Lmao Good Point,Black Women have the Most Strict Criteria in the Universe, Yet Ironically Get Offended if they don't fit yours

Short Guys
Bald Guys
Fat Guys
Too Dark
Too Light
To Talkative
Crooked Teeth
Broke Niqqahs!
Car Not Fly Enough...
Clothes Not Fly Enough...

But don't you [size=17pt]dare[/size] be a Darkskin Blue Black Cat who wants to date something Lighter..

Ohhhhh Goddd Forbid Such! You are Deemed a Self Hater!

Mwuahahahaahha!!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2013
grin grin grin we're
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:42am On May 02, 2013
Airforce1:

U nko?

are you mad?!?!?!?! When did I ever say I wanted to ''bleach to feel among''? Do you think I am one of those average insecure ladies that needs the validity of a self-hating black dude to feel pretty? Dude as I have said before, you need to see a psychiatrist As Soon As Possible!!!!
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45am On May 02, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Lmao Good Point,Black Women have the Most Strict Criteria in the Universe, Yet Ironically Get Offended if they don't fit yours

Short Guys
Bald Guys
Fat Guys
Too Dark
Too Light
To Talkative
Crooked Teeth
Broke Niqqahs!
Car Not Fly Enough...
Clothes Not Fly Enough...

But don't you [size=17pt]dare[/size] be a Darkskin Blue Black Cat who wants to date something Lighter..

Ohhhhh Goddd Forbid Such! You are Deemed a Self Hater!

Mwuahahahaahha!!
No one likes/should like a talkative and not every lady has ''strict criteria'' for dating a guy
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 02, 2013
Airforce1:

Na Babe Online
You are a reetard. That is not me. I hope you gave credits to where so ever/whosoever you got that picture from cos if you did not that would be stealing and you know what the penalty for stealing in Nigeria is or don't you?
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51am On May 02, 2013
samflex:

Please do't believe Air force 1. That is NOT me. Thank you!
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 1:19am On May 02, 2013
I Think She Likes You Bro.

Invite her over to eat a plate of that Slop you got on that Food Tray
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:32am On May 02, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I Think She Likes You Bro.

Invite her over to eat a plate of that Slop you got on that Food Tray

grin grin grin
She's not my type... She's a lier and a cheat!
Go dig!
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28am On May 02, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I Think She Likes hates you Bro.

Invite her over to Just eat a plate of that Slop you got on that Food Tray
tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 6:12am On May 02, 2013
Hisses on u in every dialect of nigeria
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by B4UIWAZ(f): 1:19pm On May 02, 2013
This romeo and juliet sef lol
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2013
B4U,IWAZ:
This romeo and juliet sef lol

Please no give dat girl hope cuz me no like her skin colour.
She's not even a Nigerian

Just look at her (babe online) pix and see why I can't roll with her Lmmmmmaaaooooo grin

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by 9cent(m): 5:30am On May 03, 2013
Chei this bweast no get nafdac number o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Looks Hot In Davido Customized shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.