Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) (55077 Views)

Checkout Korede Bello's Girlfriend (pictures) / Check Out Iyanya's Birthday Gifts From Hismanager & Girlfriend [pictures] / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:42am On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

Hehehehehehehe grin cheesy
I feel your pain
Please explain how you feel my pain? Did I tell you that I am a dark skinned girl who is interested in dating and no one wants to date me? or did I tell you that I feel so bad about my self because I have no one to date me? As I have said before you are a stoopid reetard. After the reasonable information I typed all you could say is ''I feel your pain''. Shows you really have nothing reasonable to say other than to troll sttupiddly on this thread.
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:46am On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

Wishing me dead cuz I don't like your skin colour

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper angry
I am not wishing you death, idiiot! and I do not need anybody to validate me, so why would I care if you like the colour of my skin or not.
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:52am On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

U dis uncivilised village town crier Must u insult my folks cuz I disliked your skin colour?

Dont I have the right to air my opinion anymore?

Or are u going to force me to like someone that would give me nightmares?

Is it by force I must like you? I've got taste and never will I go for a nagging village town crier like your type u hear? Bye bye

Dark skinned girls are not forcing someone that would give them nightmares to like them. You should try to date a light skinned girl so you can give her nightmares(that is if you are able to get one and honestly, I do not think so).
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 3:17am On May 01, 2013
The Guy is Allowed to have a Preference For Light Skin Women.......

Jheez.

I have a Question, for all you wonderful geniuses in this thread who are emotionally destroyed by this man's statement.

I am Lightskin, and I Prefer Extremely Dark Women...I tend to chase them more.

Does that Mean I Hate Myself as Well?

Am i a Self Hater because i Find Darker Women Really Attractive and Lighter Women Common/Ordinary?....

Do i "Hate" My Lightskin As Well?

Use your Brains for Once In Your Lives.

Funny Thread.
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:56am On May 01, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
The Guy is Allowed to have a Preference For Light Skin Women.......

Jheez.

I have a Question, for all you wonderful geniuses in this thread who are emotionally destroyed by this man's statement.

I am Lightskin, and I Prefer Extremely Dark Women...I tend to chase them more.

Does that Mean I Hate Myself as Well?

Am i a Self Hater because i Find Darker Women Really Attractive and Lighter Women Common/Ordinary?....

Do i "Hate" My Lightskin As Well?

Use your Brains for Once In Your Lives.

Funny Thread.

hmmm...please dont derail this thread. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 4:00am On May 01, 2013
I have more respect for Dark Skin Cats who Openly Speak of their Preference for Lightskin Women

Compared to [size=20pt]Cowards[/size] Who Hide and Lie and Claim "Black is Beautiful" "I Love Dark Women" and all that nonsense

Yet, every 7 minutes you catch them chasing Beige Ibo hoez all over the forum, and completely ignore the "Darker" Women from their own Tribe.

Yo Airforce, I salute you

Real People>Fake People

He's just being Honest....

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 4:01am On May 01, 2013
Damn! These Women Devoured&Maimed The Poor Guy...
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 4:06am On May 01, 2013
Truth Be Told, There's Lots of Dark Guys who Dislike Dark Women...

For Whatever the Reason.

They shouldn't have to be forced and coaxed via Guilt Trip into being sexxxually arousedd by a Darker Woman.

I personally think men are attracted to what they deem or perceive the hardest to achieve&procure

Dark Women always gave me problems growing up....&said i looked like a girl, so i seemed to always be more motivated to pursue them Harder

For a Dark Guy, maybe he perceives Lighter Women as Harder to get, since they are the so called standard.

He may have convinced himself that Lighter Women Wouldn't want Him, Thus the Root of His Physical Attraction

It's Entirely Plausible.

Most Dark Dudes, Find Lighter Women More Attractive, Only a Select Few are Bold Enough to Admit It.
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:13am On May 01, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
[s]I have more respect for Dark Skin Cats who Openly Speak of their Preference for Lightskin Women[/s]

[s]Compared to [size=20pt]Cowards[/size] Who Hide and Lie and Claim "Black is Beautiful" "I Love Dark Women" and all that nonsense[/s]

[s]Yet, every 7 minutes you catch them chasing Beige Ibo hoez all over the forum, and completely ignore the "Darker" Women from their own Tribe.[/s]

Yo Airforce, I salute you

Real People>Fake People

He's just being Honest....
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:14am On May 01, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
[s]Damn! These Women Devoured&Maimed The Poor Guy...[/s]

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 4:14am On May 01, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

He may have convinced himself that Lighter Women Wouldn't want Him, Thus the
Psychological Root of His Physical Attraction

tongue
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 4:17am On May 01, 2013
Got the Man pictures all posted, with a plate of food in his Hand....

Damn, Let the Poor Guy Live. LoL

What he do?!..Lol you all rather he lie and claim he likes dark chicks when he clearly doesn't

I Rather Real Hate Over Fake Love....... ~ cool
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:17am On May 01, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
[s]Truth Be Told, There's Lots of Dark Guys who Dislike Dark Women...[/s]

For Whatever the Reason.

[s]They shouldn't have to be forced and coaxed via Guilt Trip into being sexxxually arousedd by a Darker Woman.[/s]

[s]I personally think men are attracted to what they deem or perceive the hardest to achieve&procure[/s]

[s]Dark Women always gave me problems growing up....&said i looked like a girl, so i seemed to always be more motivated to pursue them Harder[/s]

[s]For a Dark Guy, maybe he perceives Lighter Women as Harder to get, since they are the so called standard.

He may have convinced himself that Lighter Women Wouldn't want Him, Thus the Root of His Physical Attraction
[/s]
It's Entirely Plausible.

[s]Most Dark Dudes, Find Lighter Women More Attractive, Only a Select Few are Bold Enough to Admit It.[/s]

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 4:18am On May 01, 2013
[size=16pt]Dark Skin Women........... Lightskin Women. ~

CheckMate~ cool
[/size]
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 4:19am On May 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20am On May 01, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
[s]Got the Man pictures all posted, with a plate of food in his Hand....[/s]

Damn, Let the Poor Guy Live. LoL

[s]What he do?!..Lol you all rather he lie and claim he likes dark chicks when he clearly doesn't[/s]

I Rather Real Hate Over Fake Love....... ~ cool
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21am On May 01, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21am On May 01, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
[size=16pt]Dark Skin Women........... Lightskin Women. ~

CheckMate~ cool
[/size]
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44am On May 01, 2013
I am happy this thread was open and happier that picture that was posted earlier on was because it has made me get thirteen likes ...and counting(I hope grin grin) and I am also having fun. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Niftyrules(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2013
Black gals rock peeps.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2013
babe_online:
Please explain how you feel my pain? Did I tell you that I am a dark skinned girl who is interested in dating and no one wants to date me? or did I tell you that I feel so bad about my self because I have no one to date me? As I have said before you are a stoopid reetard. After the reasonable information I typed all you could say is ''I feel your pain''. Shows you really have nothing reasonable to say other than to troll sttupiddly on this thread.

@the bolded..
Even if u are white, I won't date u cuz you're old enough to be my mother... Sorry!
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

@the bolded..
Even if u are white, I won't date u cuz you're old enough to be my mother... Sorry!
Did I ever tell you my age? Stupid reetard, SMH as a result of your stupidity.
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2013
babe_online:
Did I ever tell you my age? Stupid reetard, SMH as a result of your stupidity.

Can't u just shut de phuckup and mind your business u dis dark skinned evil forest witch. Lmao

E be like sey u go like trouble o... No wonder u are having problem with your marriage grin

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by B4UIWAZ(f): 9:15am On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

Can't u just shut de phuckup and mind your business u dis dark skinned evil forest witch. Lmao

E be like sey u go like trouble o... No wonder u are having problem with your marriage grin

Stud, you're veri veri funny walaihi
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by drrid(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2013
the lady gat 3hands nah.....or waitin b dat ? I love you olamide.....olamide no 2 black like dat oo
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

[s]Can't u just shut de phuckup and mind your business u dis dark skinned evil forest witch. Lmao[/s]

[s]E be like sey u go like trouble o... No wonder u are having problem with your marriage grin[/s]
You have issues. Typical of self-hating black dudes that are obsessed with skin colour. I have observed the trend so don't tell me something stupid, okay?
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2013
babe_online:
You have issues. Typical of self-hating black dudes that are obsessed with skin colour. I have observed the trend so don't tell me something stupid, okay?

What do u do for a living?
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Exclibur(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2013
babe_online:
hahahahahahahahaha. He is uglee as phuck and so insecure that is why he needs a light skinned chick to ''rock'' his world. Thanks for exposing the uglee insecure baboon...I am still laughing by the way. cheesy grin cheesy

De guy wohwoh die!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 01, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin sums up the Nigerian male if u ask me grin grin grin grin
I agree. grin grin grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 01, 2013
Exc@libur:

De guy wohwoh die!
true that grin grin grin. Please don't ever you follow his trend because someone having low self esteem can reduce the persons worth greatly. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 01, 2013
Airforce1:

What do u do for a living?
I am in college. Why did you ask?
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2013
babe_online:
I am in college. Why did you ask?

Just wondering why an old woman like u still talk like an iidiott ... I feel sorry for u seriously.

babe online looking sexy Lmao cheesy

Now I see why u are soooo mad hehehehehe
Bursted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Looks Hot In Davido Customized shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.