Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78312 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by trendystuf(f): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Readers Mail: I was married to my Ex Husband for 6 years but because he was not meeting up and was constantly in financial problems, my family encouraged me to divorce him. I ended up marrying someone else but now I am not happy anymore. All I think about now is my ex-husband. He is now the only thing I think about all day.

At the moment, I am breaking up with my current husband because I am no longer happy with him and he seems to agree that we go our separate ways. I have been thinking of contacting my Ex husband but I don’t know how he would react since i left him when he was really in a financial mess. It’s been 2 years since we divorced. I was told that he is rich now and has a wife and kid.

Please Help me, I love my Ex husband and I want him back in my arms.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/please-help-i-want-my-ex-husband-back.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by sexy74(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
are you well, you want to come and enjoy now abi.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by parismarc: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
So where do u want him to keep his new wife n kid?nxt time,keep in mind that nothing lasts frever.

27 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Dlemah: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
Is people like u dt gve men d oportunity to ill treat women.hw cud u do such a thng,didn't u say "I do" to d statement....for beta for worse,til death do us part...now uve loose evrythng..d same family members of urs wud deny u if u dare tel dem ur intentions to go bak 2 ur ex-husband..
My advice for u is to get a life ,move on,forget ur ex-husband..d only reason he wud ve forgven u is if u ad neva re-married,but uve blown it up...get a life like I said,thers nothng u can do abt it except ur ex-seeks for u himself,nt u chasing him.

Seriously,am disapionted in u..

To all nairaland men,nt al women have such traits oh..

18 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by greatgod2012(f): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
See this woman, you want to come and reap where you did not sow, abeg, carry your frustration comot for his life joor!
You dont know you love him before you divorce him abi?, dont let me yab you o..........

20 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by baby124: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Tell your friend to just gba fun olorun. Shebi your family advised you, go and marry your daddy, brothers and uncles. Enjoy your present situation. ((MUAH))

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by glimpse(f): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Long throat. Who knows if you even contributed to his financial problems. Now he is rich,do you want to go and impoverish him again? Ole! Olojukokoro.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
Bwahahaha! This woman is damn funny! grin Love ko, love ni!

Instead of her to help her ex husband thank God for delivering him from her, she is busy dreaming up wild scenarios!

11 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by segunsd: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
Confused asswipe!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by segunsd: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
glimpse: Long throat. Who knows if you even contributed to his financial problems. Now he is rich,do you want to go and impoverish him again? Ole! Olojukokoro.

nice one

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by 299: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
lolz....,poster don suffer for wetin she no do

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by slimyem: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
...all these fabricated stories meant to generate blog traffic..undecided

5 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
Crazy poster,pick your clothes where you had your bath.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Ivynwa(f): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Does she want him back now that he is all bling? What happens when the blings are gone again?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by agiboma(f): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
greatgod2012: See this woman, you want to come and reap where you did not sow, abeg, carry your frustration comot for his life joor!
You dont know you love him before you divorce him abi?, dont let me yab you o..........

WSS
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
This woman need to be given a hot dirty slap! Marriage is for better for worse. you left your first husband because he was poor and now he is rich you wanna go back? If i were to be your first husband, na hot water i go use baff you if you dare near my house. Oloriburuku! mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by coogar: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
trendystuf: Readers Mail: I was married to my Ex Husband for 6 years but because he was not meeting up and was constantly in financial problems, my family encouraged me to divorce him. I ended up marrying someone else but now I am not happy anymore. All I think about now is my ex-husband. He is now the only thing I think about all day.

At the moment, I am breaking up with my current husband because I am no longer happy with him and he seems to agree that we go our separate ways. I have been thinking of contacting my Ex husband but I don’t know how he would react since i left him when he was really in a financial mess. It’s been 2 years since we divorced. I was told that he is rich now and has a wife and kid.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/please-help-i-want-my-ex-husband-back.html

what a twåt!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Won't even waste a single brain cell on this one.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ole

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by jeffizy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
greatgod2012: See this woman, you want to come and reap where you did not sow, abeg, carry your frustration comot for his life joor!
you heard madam GG12. Get into your family house and enjoy all the comfort therein.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by vanbonattel: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
You have been the bad luck in his life, as soon as you left his luck changed for the better. Stay away from his life.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by odion2nice(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
ello,

My name is Doctor Okanigben,am a spell caster known all over the
globe. I specialize in the following kind of spell casting.
(1) love spell.
(2) money spell.
(3) protection spell
(4) spell to get your scammed money back,etc.

Am well known for sincere and honest spell casting with 100%
guarantee. Interested person should contact me via my email address-:
Dr.okanigbenspellcastertemple@gmail.com

Doctor Okanigben
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by tasandra: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
This most be nollywood thin..anyway madam,4 ur mind u wise so ok oo,i hope ur 1st husband,present wife cook hot oil wait 4 u grin
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by dbabylove: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2013
Dr Love Save My Marriage,i want to use this Opportunity to thanks him very much for bring Love of my Life Back to me Again After 2year he left me to A business Trip in United Kingdom without contacting me or call me for years even when i try to find him to United Kingdom i dont see him then back to the states thinking what to do and how to get my Lost Husband never know he met a Lady in London and he was living with her for two years , then one day A Friend of mine Julie told me about Dr Love that he can help me to get my lost Husband back to me between 24hrs taught it was a scam but i just decided to contact Dr LOVE he told me my Husband would be back to me in next 48hrs after casting spell on him so really when the 48hrs completed my Husband call me on the Phone and said he was John that he was so sorry that he want to come back to me in the States,i was so Happy that my Husband that left me for 2 Years called me and say sorry that he want to see me Now we are together he can't do without me he always wants me by his side.now he love's me and he does not want anything to hurt me anymore.My Husband bought me a new car and a Gold wristwatch. now i have access to his account to prove that he will never leave me alone Again, am so happy all thanks goes to Dr Love spell caster .if you want to contact him for help here his is Drlovespellcaster@yahoo. com , +2348038096203 He was very Genuine and he work wonderful Job for me after i think i lost my Husband ,Deborah from Texas.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by BabaOyo(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2013
Hahahahaha......Yeye dey smell for this thread. Even herbalists sef show for here to sell their market!!! Na wa ooooo......make me sef go package "ose dudu and ori" make i dey sell for nairaland, and all of you MUST buy o........orisirisi.
Ona kan o wo'ja........hmmm

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by mawuqueyan(f): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hahahahahaha....orisherishe.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Vansnickers: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
trendystuf: Readers Mail: I was married to my Ex Husband for 6 years but because he was not meeting up and was constantly in financial problems, my family encouraged me to divorce him. I ended up marrying someone else but now I am not happy anymore. All I think about now is my ex-husband. He is now the only thing I think about all day.

Too Bad! tongue
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by dbabylove: 12:20am On Apr 08, 2013
Dr Love Save My Marriage,i want to use this Opportunity to thanks him very much for bring Love of my Life Back to me Again After 2year he left me to A business Trip in United Kingdom without contacting me or call me for years even when i try to find him to United Kingdom i dont see him then back to the states thinking what to do and how to get my Lost Husband never know he met a Lady in London and he was living with her for two years , then one day A Friend of mine Julie told me about Dr Love that he can help me to get my lost Husband back to me between 24hrs taught it was a scam but i just decided to contact Dr LOVE drlovespellcaster@yahoo.com 2348038096203 he told me my Husband would be back to me in next 48hrs after casting spell on him so really when the 48hrs completed my Husband call me on the Phone and said he was John that he was so sorry that he want to come back to me in the States,i was so Happy that my Husband that left me for 2 Years called me and say sorry that he want to see me Now we are together he can't do without me he always wants me by his side.now he love's me and he does not want anything to hurt me anymore.My Husband bought me a new car and a Gold wristwatch. now i have access to his account to prove that he will never leave me alone Again, am so happy all thanks goes to Dr Love spell caster .if you want to contact him for help here his is private email address Drlovespellcaster@yahoo. com or Tel : +2348038096203 He was very Genuine and he work wonderful Job for me after i think i lost my Husband .

Deborah from Texas.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 08, 2013
am sure you just want to see how people will follow your post. but on your predicament.......just know say i dey vex quick and once i vex, i dey beat children.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by dbabylove: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2013
Dr Love Save My Marriage,i want to use this Opportunity to thanks him very much for bring Love of my Life Back to me Again After 2year he left me to A business Trip in United Kingdom without contacting me or call me for years even when i try to find him to United Kingdom i dont see him then back to the states thinking what to do and how to get my Lost Husband never know he met a Lady in London and he was living with her for two years , then one day A Friend of mine Julie told me about Dr Love that he can help me to get my lost Husband back to me between 24hrs taught it was a scam but i just decided to contact Dr LOVE drlovespellcaster@yahoo.com 2348038096203 he told me my Husband would be back to me in next 48hrs after casting spell on him so really when the 48hrs completed my Husband call me on the Phone and said he was John that he was so sorry that he want to come back to me in the States,i was so Happy that my Husband that left me for 2 Years called me and say sorry that he want to see me Now we are together he can't do without me he always wants me by his side.now he love's me and he does not want anything to hurt me anymore.My Husband bought me a new car and a Gold wristwatch. now i have access to his account to prove that he will never leave me alone Again, am so happy all thanks goes to Dr Love spell caster .if you want to contact him for help here his is private email address Drlovespellcaster@yahoo. com or Tel : +2348038096203 He was very Genuine and he work wonderful Job for me after i think i lost my Husband .

Deborah from Texas.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by KpagoGIN(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2013
odion2nice: ello,

My name is Doctor Okanigben,am a spell caster known all over the
globe. I specialize in the following kind of spell casting.
(1) love spell.
(2) money spell.
(3) protection spell
(4) spell to get your scammed money back,etc.

Am well known for sincere and honest spell casting with 100%
guarantee. Interested person should contact me via my email address-:
Dr.okanigbenspellcastertemple@gmail.com

Doctor Okanigben
Na God go judge you

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by KpagoGIN(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2013
dbabylove: Dr Love Save My Marriage,i want to use this Opportunity to thanks him very much for bring Love of my Life Back to me Again After 2year he left me to A business Trip in United Kingdom without contacting me or call me for years even when i try to find him to United Kingdom i dont see him then back to the states thinking what to do and how to get my Lost Husband never know he met a Lady in London and he was living with her for two years , then one day A Friend of mine Julie told me about Dr Love that he can help me to get my lost Husband back to me between 24hrs taught it was a scam but i just decided to contact Dr LOVE drlovespellcaster@yahoo.com 2348038096203 he told me my Husband would be back to me in next 48hrs after casting spell on him so really when the 48hrs completed my Husband call me on the Phone and said he was John that he was so sorry that he want to come back to me in the States,i was so Happy that my Husband that left me for 2 Years called me and say sorry that he want to see me Now we are together he can't do without me he always wants me by his side.now he love's me and he does not want anything to hurt me anymore.My Husband bought me a new car and a Gold wristwatch. now i have access to his account to prove that he will never leave me alone Again, am so happy all thanks goes to Dr Love spell caster .if you want to contact him for help here his is private email address Drlovespellcaster@yahoo. com or Tel : +2348038096203 He was very Genuine and he work wonderful Job for me after i think i lost my Husband .

Deborah from Texas.
you mean you had your husband bewitched Dr. Jazz man seems to be the binding factor her what if he D.I.Es?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.