Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,907 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Random Things To Do At Random Places. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Random Things To Do At Random Places. (596 Views)

Random Things That Concern You / Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Things To Do At Random Places. by Panshow(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
Funny Random things to do.
1. Point at someone and shout"Your one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.
2.Go jump on a random guys back and yell (THE SKY IS FALLING RUN MAN RUN) and see what happens.
3.Go to a libary and ask for a book on how to read.
4.Run through a police station and yell " I finally escaped from prison!" .
5.Ring a random doorbell and when they answer just stare at them.
6.Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!"
7.Follow strangers around a store and spray everything they touch with disinfectant.
8.Convince a small child that his/her shadow is pure evil, and will eat them if they don't run.
9.Make a cardboard car and wait in a carwash line, acting if everythings normal.
10.Collect a lot of bouncy balls and "accidentally drop them in a crowded elevator.
11.Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"
12.Call someone to tell them youcan't talk right now.
13.Go to a dressing room wait 5min and yell "Hey there is no tiolet paper in here!!!"
14.Hire a taxi. When the man asks you where you want to go, say "To infinity, and beyond".
15.Sit in your parked car with shades on and point a hair dryer at passing cars.
16.Mail a doughnut to the policeofficers .
17.Buy a pet fish...return the bag/tank it came in without the fish and say it tasted good...
18.When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!""I Won!, I Won!"
19.Get into a taxi, when asked where the destination is, yell FOLLOW THAT CAR! And point at a car.
20.Go to a restaraunt and ask the waitress for an extra seat for your imaginary friend.
21.Draw a circle with chalk in public and scream like a baboon at anyone that enters it.
22.Throw a book at someone's face and say "You've been facebooked!".
Re: Random Things To Do At Random Places. by braine(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lol.. I'm gonna try some out soon.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg, Make Una Helep Me Ooo. Me Offence? / What Will U Do?... / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.