Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God (1013 Views)

Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God by Isodux(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
The new baby who was named Fatima by her parents, was born without two hands and legs. The malformation which is called Phocomelia, occurred right in the mother’s womb during pregnancy. The news of her birth spread like wild fire and in a matter of hours, many residents of Zaki Local Government, converged in the home of Fatima’s parents to behold the strange spectacle.

Metro Vanguard VM joined the horde of visitors who trooped into the house of Ahmadu Didda, the father of the strange baby girl, to witness the rather strange occurrence.

Mr Didda, who has four normal children, said ..

Read more: http://isodux.com/father-of-girl-born-without-hands-and-legs-says-she-is-a-gift-from-god/

Re: Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God by greatgod2012(f): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
this is what i call "faith in God"
How i wish many of us can accept such as gift from God. Many of us praise God when all seems to be going on fine and well, but, when it is d other way, you start hearing, ha! God, why me? , what have i done to you that you did this to me, upon all my serving you, this is what i get? Etc. The bible says, those who believe in God must believes he is God and that He is d rewarder of those who diligently seek him. We have to prove to God that we sincerely love him by accepting whatever He brings our way. This is a typical example of those who really believe in God.
May God help us all.
Re: Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God by Freiburger(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
@ title of the topic, should he call it a curse either?
Re: Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Grateful man. I pray for the baby to live long & become a blessing to her family & the world
Re: Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God by greatgod2012(f): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Grateful man. I pray for the baby to live long & become a blessing to her family & the world

you just reminded me of an American preacher who was born without hands and legs, today, hes a renown preacher thruout d world, i even read about his wedding last year on this forum. So, d baby is actually God's gift, because, no one knows what she will become in d nearest future. I wish her parents well and i pray that god will provide everything they will need to cater for her and her siblings.
Re: Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
greatgod2012:

you just reminded me of an American preacher who was born without hands and legs, today, hes a renown preacher thruout d world, i even read about his wedding last year on this forum. So, d baby is actually God's gift, because, no one knows what she will become in d nearest future. I wish her parents well and i pray that god will provide everything they will need to cater for her and her siblings.
amen.
Re: Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God by Gambrosia: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
More proof that Muslims are indeed better evolved than Christians!
Christians would have committed INFANTICIDE right after delivery. . .chanting 'BLOOD OF JESUS' AND 'NOT MY PORTION' in the same breath! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! grin

Kudos to such 'AMAZING GRACEFULNESS'!! kiss
Re: Father Of Girl Born Without Hands And Legs Says She Is A Gift From God by greatgod2012(f): 4:31am On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia: More proof that Muslims are indeed better evolved than Christians!
Christians would have committed INFANTICIDE right after delivery. . .chanting 'BLOOD OF JESUS' AND 'NOT MY PORTION' in the same breath! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! grin

Kudos to such 'AMAZING GRACEFULNESS'!! kiss

you are damn funny but sincerely right!

(1) (Reply)

In Loving Memory Of My... / Shame! HOUSE Wife Confesses Of Being Pregnant For And In Love With Their Landlor / Police Parade Dogs That Attacked A 4yr-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.