Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

In Loving Memory Of My... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Loving Memory Of My... (1013 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / In Loving Memory Of A Good Father, Broadcaster & Friend – Yinka Craig / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Loving Memory Of My... by rodeo0070(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2013
It is certainly the most painful thing to experience knowing well that you should be marking a new month with us today but you are not here, not by choice.
April 19, 2012 last year, I wished you a happy 24th Birthday, long life and prosperity not knowing that you will depart from us few days later. I live everyday with the sharpest and deepest pain I can ever feel with the tears that keep rolling. I wake up everyday with the hope that you will still stand up on your feet and work out of that grave to continue living with us. This is not fair. I just don't know what to say again my little brother. I still can't believe you did not end 2012 with us. Dad and Mum can't stop talking about you. I can't seem to dry these tears. It shouldn't have been you. Why? Well,always know that we all love you and we miss you with every second that ticks by. I miss you Bayowa, my kid brother. Your good deeds will never be silent in our hearts and mind like a cancer growth. Told Daddy you are in better place, given a better reward more ever than the world can offer.
I THANK God you lived a good life, a life well spent. Sleep on, we shall forever miss you. I still love you.
Rest In Peace, Baby of the home...
Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by dominique(f): 12:06pm On May 02, 2013
Awww sad, may he continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord
Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by jeffizy(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2013
your attitude goes a long way.

he will be happy where he is just knowing you have him in your heart, but you still keep going.

It is not easy loosing anyone..old or young.
May the creator be your comforter.

I lost an Aunt yesterday too.
Spoke to her 2 hours before she departed.
To think she even drove herself to the hospital!

Using GG12's line....
May God help us all.
Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 02, 2013
May his soul continue to rest in peace OP and same goes to your Aunt too Jeff.

I feel you guys because I've been in your shoes too.

Simple life.
Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by jeffizy(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2013
Thank you sis.

Aunt was driving a bit erratic,
Jersey cops helped her to the hospital....
The show was over.

Life is just ephemeral.
Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by rodeo0070(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2013
jeffizy: your attitude goes a long way.

he will be happy where he is just knowing you have him in your heart, but you still keep going.

It is not easy loosing anyone..old or young.
May the creator be your comforter.

I lost an Aunt yesterday too.
Spoke to her 2 hours before she departed.
To think she even drove herself to the hospital!

Using GG12's line....
May God help us all.
MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO UR HOUSEHOLD. SUCH AN EXIT IS USUALLY PAINFUL. May the good lord be with her... sad

Watching him pass away helplessly in my presence is a memory that haunts me everyday. Anyway, it is a bad day and a bad month. Bayowa, I miss you, we all miss you. I love you Little Joe.
Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by mawuqueyan(f): 12:57pm On May 02, 2013
sad sad lyf itself Ȋ̝̊̅§ a mystery...
#liveagudandgodlylyf#
Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 02, 2013
I was so close to death in March and everyday I thank God for my life.

......And he was only 24? It is well.

1 Like

Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 02, 2013
rodeo0070: It is certainly the most painful thing to experience knowing well that you should be marking a new month with us today but you are not here, not by choice.
April 19, 2012 last year, I wished you a happy 24th Birthday, long life and prosperity not knowing that you will depart from us few days later. I live everyday with the sharpest and deepest pain I can ever feel with the tears that keep rolling. I wake up everyday with the hope that you will still stand up on your feet and work out of that grave to continue living with us. This is not fair. I just don't know what to say again my little brother. I still can't believe you did not end 2012 with us. Dad and Mum can't stop talking about you. I can't seem to dry these tears. It shouldn't have been you. Why? Well,always know that we all love you and we miss you with every second that ticks by. I miss you Bayowa, my kid brother. Your good deeds will never be silent in our hearts and mind like a cancer growth. Told Daddy you are in better place, given a better reward more ever than the world can offer.
I THANK God you lived a good life, a life well spent. Sleep on, we shall forever miss you. I still love you.
Rest In Peace, Baby of the home...

Nothing hurts more than losing a family member . . . and at such young age. I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family is passing through. May God be with you.

RIP to your brother.

jennykadry: I was so close to death in March and everyday I thank God for my life.

Life is such a gift . . only a mad person will take such things for granted. I'm still happy for your life my sister. Bad belle people will not see us! cool

1 Like

Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 02, 2013
Thank you Uju my sister. God is good oooo

1 Like

Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by greatgod2012(f): 1:45pm On May 02, 2013
@op, may God continue to comfort you and your household, and may his soul continue to RIP, God knows the best, nothing happens without His knowledge.
Sorry bro.

@jeffizy........sorry about your loss too and be strong in the Lord. May God give you all the fortitude to bear the loss.

@Jenny, each time i remember that thread, i just thank God for you, you are indeed enjoying God who gives a second chance to whoever He want, so, i thank God for you always, dear sister.

@all, such is life, life is mysterious and very short, lets all strive to live each day as our last day.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 02, 2013
My sister @. Everyday my family and I thank God. For days I would lie on the floor and thank God.

@jeffizy

I understand. I had just spoken to my sister and 2 hours later they got a call that I was involved in an accident. cry God give you the strength to overcome this.
Re: In Loving Memory Of My... by rodeo0070(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2013
jennykadry: I was so close to death in March and everyday I thank God for my life.

Quite unfortunate, I must tell u. We did all we could to help him sadbut God had other plans...

(1) (Reply)

African Men And Male Child,is This A Must / The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? / An Argument Between A Mother-in_law And Daughter In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.