Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. (18759 Views)

Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques / Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by hotwax: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2013
UncleJJ:

Christianity is based on New Testament. Old testament was included in the bible to make
Christians understand New testament,

Does this mean, the old testament is a deprecated ( outdated, useless, should no longer be used) version of the bible. I mean, do christians only read, study and pray using the new testament, and have no regards for the timeless books of proverbs, genesis, psalms and Isaiah. Or is it that some books in the old testament are useful cos and other worthless - if this is true , why are these books still being published.

Mohammed copied and based Qur'an on old testament, that's why Muslims are still backward.

Does, this mean Islam and Christianity are in-fact similar and may have strong connections - regardless which is superior to the other.

And Mohammed had sex with kids.

Another empty statement - Mohammed was a prophet and not a God, was never worshiped or asked to be worshiped as God. Hence, he had same weakness as mere mortal men. Mohammed never walked on water or raise the dead ... did he ? He was never perfect - if he was a pedo+phile , you would have to prove that being a pedo+phile in his time was a crime. Just as girls go to Church without scarve and super mini skirts with the breast falling out.. In the old time this would be unacceptable but now the Churches accept this - even Catholics. So, the case of Mohammed sex perversion's are subject to "time".

{choose ur statements carefully - facts and only facts !!}

Catholic priest are workers in the church. They are being paid salary. They are sacked and can be sacked. They are not the founder of christianity. A̶̲̥̅​ founder of islam who claimed to have received quran and yet lived A̶̲̥̅​ dirty sinful life.
Quran is not splitted into old testament or new testament, quran is one and it admonished muslims to take infidel wifes, murder them blah blah.
Christianity was forged from new testament. Old testament is Jewish history and to enlighten the world on what has happened b4 Jesus era. Even A̶̲̥̅​n hopeless mor.on understands this simple logic.

However, christians can still learn and make use of old testaments. Why? Because
1. There are good prophets worthy of emulation there.
2. It explained creation which quran also copied.
3. It account for the reason why the world need A̶̲̥̅​ messiah.
4. Its contains prayers e.g. Psalm.

To answer your question fully. Christians use old testaments, they only use the applicable non-barbaric, good part. The bible is an account of what happened. It is there for xtian to learn and know what has happened in the past so we can jugde our future.
The account enables xtian to know what's bad and good. Book of adulterous king solomon is there. His sexually promiscious way of life. His love letters e.t.c. It is there for xtians to know what solomon/sulaiman did in his life time, it doesn't mean xtians should do the same. However he was rich, xtian still use this as A̶̲̥̅​ prayer. "God let me be rich as solomon"
That's what bible is. Its A̶̲̥̅​ complete book.

Muslims should make quran complete by adhering to the good part and not the "kill infidel" part.
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by Bella3(f): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2013
talk2me006:
Ya bela! i can remember u.Daughter of gods.lol
Excuse me?grin
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by Armstrong005: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2013
ATTENTION NAIRALANDERS!!
IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT WE HAVE Boko boyz on NL.
THE PEOPLE KILLED AND WOUNDED ON THE SAID DATE AND PLACE ARE CHRISTIANS. They are my church members. They even tried to trace the wounded one to the hospital. This is how they cover issues. Hia in NL.
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by REVOLUTNIS: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2013
Only three?
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by nagoma(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2013
[quote author=Yujin]
Your people's calculation designed to paint GEJ as incompetent has failed and will continue to fail. Didn't they promise to make Nigeria ungovernable for him? You and I know very well why GEJ has refused to order the tanks to roll the tanks over the NE .d.[q/quote]

No one needs to paint GEJ as incompetent . He has proved more than capable of doing that himself, and we all are at the receiving end of his cluelessness on a daily basis. As for rolling the tanks into the NE, that could be the Domestos approach and suitable for a clueless person like him. Just kill everybody!! ( in a difficult MCQ exam just tick all the answers as " correct " at least you will get some right - isn't it ? undecided ).
But that order cannot be obeyed by the Nigerian army , he has to get Niger Delta army to do that for him. kiss
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
hotwax:

Let me stir you mud amala brain.
Christianity is based on New Testament. Old testament was included in the bible to make
Christians understand New testament, why Jesus died, the history of israelite, help christian understand creation.
Old testament was full of war, evils and God anger. That's why he sent Jesus christ to undo old testament.

Mohammed copied and based quran on old testament, that's why muslims are still backward.

The essence of christ's birth is to correct this old testament. Your leviticus quote is in old testament.

The meaning of christian is somebody who follow the teaching Jesus christ and not the teaching of the book of leviiticus.
What about muslim, followers of mohammed. And mohammed had sex with kids. What does that say about his followers?

Get that into your skull, monkey.
Jesus didnt brought any new law he followed the law before him

stop spiting rubbish here
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by tintingz(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
hotwax:
Is that written in the bible? 77 virgin was written in the quran. You can't scam us.
read your bible well wives are promised in the bible...even bible god was given virgins grin
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by hotwax: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
tintingz: read your bible well wives are promised in the bible...even bible god was given virgins grin

Joseph wasn't A̶̲̥̅​ god in the bible he was the husband of the virgin.
Not the quran god that promised 77 virgin if you kill an infidel. Thank God bible clearly mentioned 1 wife.
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by free13: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Why do muslims like to kill?
They love blood and can't do without killing
We should give these terrorist their own country. angry angry
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by nagoma(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
tintingz: Jesus didnt brought any new law he followed the law before him
stop spiting rubbish here

They don't teach English anymore. You just learn from the streets and gutters.
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by vanstanzy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
UncleJJ:

Apothesis of G. Washington - In this image he is surrounded by 13 maidens or virgins if you like - sounds familiar.

How do u know the 13 are virgins? Did u taste or test their punnies? SMH!
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by tintingz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
hotwax:

Not the quran god that promised 77 virgin if you kill an infidel. Thank God bible clearly mentioned 1 wife.
ah will not post any scripture from the bible for now... grin
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by Wuse: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
neither does islam
Decryptor: I see this as an feigned attack to incite the anger of muslims against christians in Kano state. THE GUN-MEN WHO DID THIS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS! CHRISTIANITY DOES NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE!!
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by Wuse: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Lo!if u are very familier with the north very well,u will notice that an avarage christain in d north hardly visits,the shayi joints
Armstrong005: ATTENTION NAIRALANDERS!!
IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT WE HAVE Boko boyz on NL.
THE PEOPLE KILLED AND WOUNDED ON THE SAID DATE AND PLACE ARE CHRISTIANS. They are my church members. They even tried to trace the wounded one to the hospital. This is how they cover issues. Hia in NL.
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by TableLeg(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dieu Merci sad
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by topmostg: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
hotwax:

"Not the quran god that promised 77 virgin if you kill an infidel".
Thank God bible clearly mentioned 1 wife.
and y didn't u respond to your post which i quote regarding where u dug the "77 virgins" 4rm? SMH. This is to show u're dùmb.no offense intended buh u forced me. When u accuse my religion 4 sumtin, i was xpectin u to hav sumtin to back-up ur accusations. But u failed to respond to my question.
Once again, which qur'anic verse promised 77 virgin for any form of violence? **waiting**
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by free13: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Is islam a religion or a terrorist organisation? undecided
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by topmostg: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
free13: Is islam a religion or a terrorist organisation? undecided
of course a religion.
Re: Gunmen Fire On Muslim Worshippers, In Kano, Kill Three. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2013
That's a fat lie dude. What do you take us for?

Wuse: Lo!if u are very familier with the north very well,u will notice that an avarage christain in d north hardly visits,the shayi joints

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Drafts Foreign Mercenaries To Take On Boko Haram - Reuters / Dogara At 16th Matriculation Ceremony Covenant University (photos) / Kaduna Decide: Official Declared Results By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.