Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

About Etihad Airway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Etihad Airway (941 Views)

British Airway Plane Bursts Into Flames At Las Vegas Airport, 14 People Injured / Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria / FG Slashes British Airway's Flights To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Etihad Airway by yourwill: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
i want the member of the house to tell me about TT SERVICES ETIHAD AIRWAY, can someone get dubai three month visa from them, and are there authorized to issue dubai visa? are there real or fake? put me through about this.
Re: About Etihad Airway by samally: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2013
yourwill: i want the member of the house to tell me about TT SERVICES ETIHAD AIRWAY, can someone get dubai three month visa from them, and are there authorized to issue dubai visa? are there real or fake? put me through about this.

you can't is just 2 weeks or transit visa and there is no More Dubai 3month visa again 1month plus extention or 2month....
Re: About Etihad Airway by yourwill: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2013
thanks for you contribution, but is Etihad Airway a real dubai visa center agent? and with the two month dubai visa can i extend it when i get there?
Re: About Etihad Airway by samally: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2013
yourwill: thanks for you contribution, but is Etihad Airway a real dubai visa center agent? and with the two month dubai visa can i extend it when i get there?

Am sorry to answer all this hard question of yours

Etihad only apply visa on your visa and you have fly them and meet there requirment...
And if you want to apply for tourism visa you have spend at least $850 and later extend it when you get there

(1) (Reply)

Pics-snake On A Plane! Reptile Clings To Wing Of Airplane In Flight For 2 Hours / Japan To Make Couples Go On Compulsary Vacations To Have More S*x N / PICTURE: Where Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.