Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? (819 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold / Do You Perform The Citizens Obligations As A Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by NoContract(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
If you were given an opportunity to serve as the president of this our dear country for 6 months only, state up to 10 things you would do for Nigeria with such authority.

Say exactly your mind. No form loyalty for internet. Nobody go arrest yu.
Re: How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by achinaboy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
1,,,,standerd electricity
2,,,,standerd drinking water,starting from evry ward to local govt,till state govt
3,,,,the roads, award the contracts and follow it up to make sure they are ready within 6months
4,,,,set euro hospital starderd equiped with all neccessary machines,in a way that an ordinary man could afford going there for treatments
5,,,,change the transport system,especially the Okada,talk to all the okada guys,if you get a driving licence,come and take govt taxis either as a govt worker or on hire purchase

6,,,arrange a credible census,and pay 1m naira to every citezen`s account,rich or poor,just for a change
7,,,raise the salaries of all the forces maybe it could stop curruption among them.
I think if any of the past rulers have tried to do no.1 to 5,believe me Nigeria will be a country to contend with,there are alot to be done like social system,insurance creating more jobs by reopening our groundnut exports,tin production,our refinaries.There are so many things to be done but if i am able to do no.1,2,3,4,5and 6,then i will hand over to the next and then life goes on
Re: How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by Tedyk(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Jst put me there 1st
Re: How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by slimchi2k2(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
achina boy: 1,,,,standerd electricity
2,,,,standerd drinking water,starting from evry ward to local govt,till state govt
3,,,,the roads, award the contracts and follow it up to make sure they are ready within 6months
4,,,,set euro hospital starderd equiped with all neccessary machines,in a way that an ordinary man could afford going there for treatments
5,,,,change the transport system,especially the Okada,talk to all the okada guys,if you get a driving licence,come and take govt taxis either as a govt worker or on hire purchase

6,,,arrange a credible census,and pay 1m naira to every citezen`s account,rich or poor,just for a change
7,,,raise the salaries of all the forces maybe it could stop curruption among them.
I think if any of the past rulers have tried to do no.1 to 5,believe me Nigeria will be a country to contend with,there are alot to be done like social system,insurance creating more jobs by reopening our groundnut exports,tin production,our refinaries.There are so many things to be done but if i am able to do no.1,2,3,4,5and 6,then i will hand over to the next and then life goes on
i always count on u
Re: How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by ihedioramma: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
I WILL ASK MY PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT FROM ME AND DO THAT TO THEM AND MAKE IT A MUST ONE MAN ONE WIFE, STOP BUYING AND SELL OF BABY ,PAY NIGERIANS MONTHLY E.T.C
Re: How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by outrage: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Chai! 6 months
Obj had 8years
Gudluk has spent like 4years and counting
6months, hmm.. Start right away!
1-since I have 6months subsidy account will be no1 target, drain it slowly make thm no notice.
2-federal reserve. Drain am too
3-sack petroleum minister, appoint myself, increase fuel to #200. Pack the profit
4-just like how obj get ota far, cut land as big as a state and dash myself.. Outrage farms, sounds fantastic
5- form constuction company, allocate contract to bulid 10lane high way from lagos to maiduguri.
6-move capital of nigeria to maiduguri, auction aso rock to me
7- get % from every barrel of oil drilled, and das 20 oil wells to me

Six months is a short time but if I work very hard night and day, I should be able to accomplish the 7-point agenda above.
Re: How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by outrage: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
ihedioramma: I WILL ASK MY PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT FROM ME AND DO THAT TO THEM AND MAKE IT A MUST ONE MAN ONE WIFE, STOP BUYING AND SELL OF BABY ,PAY NIGERIANS MONTHLY E.T.C
What join governance with one man one wife?
Re: How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by ihedioramma: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
DONT U NO THAT SOME OF NIGERIAN PROBLEM IS 1 MAN 4 WIFE'S 20 CHILDREN AND HE WILL NOT SAND THEM TO SCHOOL. WERE A MAN THAT DONT GET UP TO 10,000 IN A MONTH AND IS LIVING WITH 2 WIFE'S AND 10 CHILDREN HOW CAN HE FEED THEM? COME TO TALK OF SCHOOL ? WHAT WILL DAY BE DOING IF OTHERS GO TO SCHOOL ?
Re: How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by outrage: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
^^
Don't even think about it, even jokingly.. This is a tradition that has been on of thousands of years.
Re: How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by ihedioramma: 5:28am On Jan 09, 2013
CAN THAT HELP US AND DO THE WILL OF GOD ? LET ME TELL U THAT IS NOT, JESUS CAME TO THE WORLD AND TEACH US THIS THINGS BOUT PEOPLE THAT DONT BELIVE IN HIM MARRY 4. THINK OF IT THAT TIME A WOMAN WILL BN 2CHILD AND DAY WILL KL THE CHILDREN ARE DAY DOING DAT IN UR STATE TODAY?
Re: How Will You Perform As The President Of Nigeria For 6 Months only? by NoContract(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2013
Tedyk: Jst put me there 1st

You smell like a thief!

(1) (Reply)

Poor Leadership By Jonathan, Others Killing Nigeria, Says Cardinal Okogie / Governor Chime Returns To Enugu Airport (picture) / Offa, Erin-ile Embrace Peace Initiatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.