Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Wordpress 3.5 Elvin And Fanatisco Insallation - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress 3.5 Elvin And Fanatisco Insallation (563 Views)

Which Webhost Firm Support Php 5.3.5 / Html 5.0 And Css 3.5 Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress 3.5 Elvin And Fanatisco Insallation by emmykk(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
Simple script,softalous and fanatisco are the famous 5mins installations of any open source software like wordpress.
I fancy the current wordpress 3.5 version and i want to installed it,my question is i read somewhere that automation installer are always behind major blogging softeware version.
had any one use fanatisco to install wordpress3.5?
Re: Wordpress 3.5 Elvin And Fanatisco Insallation by emmykk(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
emmykk: Simple script,softalous and fanatisco are the famous 5mins installations of any open source software like wordpress.
I fancy the current wordpress 3.5 version and i want to installed it,my question is i read somewhere that automation installer are always behind major blogging softeware version.
had any one use fanatisco to install wordpress3.5?
as an addidum i don knw how to use ftp uploader
Re: Wordpress 3.5 Elvin And Fanatisco Insallation by mj(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2013
emmykk: as an addidum i don knw how to use ftp uploader
Then upload the zip wordpress folder into your website directory and decompress it on the server and configure your database and fill the database name, username and password in the wordpress config file. You are ready to GO. All the best.
Re: Wordpress 3.5 Elvin And Fanatisco Insallation by talk2hb1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
I think softaculous supports WP3.5
Re: Wordpress 3.5 Elvin And Fanatisco Insallation by emmykk(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2013
talk2hb1: I think softaculous supports WP3.5
thank you very much
Re: Wordpress 3.5 Elvin And Fanatisco Insallation by talk2hb1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
If you want to learn how to build a website with WordPress I just started a blog post teaching anyone interested in building a website using WordPress. visit this page
http://www.jeempsolutions.com/building-your-website-with-wordpress/
Re: Wordpress 3.5 Elvin And Fanatisco Insallation by yawatide(f): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
You probably want to download the zip of any open source program you want to use and then upload to your server, as opposed to fantastico et al. In addition to you having the latest versions using this method, you also get to know how things work and will know how to tackle problems, should they arise.

If you are a web developer by profession (as opposed to recreation), you should probably leave tools like fantastico to those who are looking to do stuff quickly, without understanding what goes on under the hood.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Indicted Megaupload Founder Launches New Site / An Author Is Needed....check In ! ! ! / Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.