Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Anambra State To Become Uba State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State To Become Uba State (928 Views)

President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud / PHOTONEWS: Anambra State Devastated By Flooding | Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State To Become Uba State by chidichris(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
Nigeria recognised the good works of Zik and changed the abuja international airport to his name Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe airport and the same thing applied to the Imo airport which is now called chief sam mbakwe airport.
based on these few points of mine, i hope i have been able to confue and not convience the people of anambra state on the foolish needs to change the name of their state to Uba state based on the family's contributions to the downfall of the state.
thank you all
Re: Anambra State To Become Uba State by Encomium(m): 2:06am On Feb 27, 2008
Uba is a fool as well as a desperado, who builds castle in the air. He will never get to government house Awka. He belongs to the clique of evil men.
Re: Anambra State To Become Uba State by greall1: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
Make she go sit down joor{subsidy}

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Heading For Revolution! / Blacks In America / Militants Destroying S-south, Says Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.