Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

At What Stage Of Marriage Is It Advisable To Prepare A Will? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Stage Of Marriage Is It Advisable To Prepare A Will? (4837 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / At What Stage Should A Woman Get Tired Of Taking Such Responsibilities? / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: At What Stage Of Marriage Is It Advisable To Prepare A Will? by TableLeg(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
At any time ... And the thoughts of amendments should be considered throughout the lifecycle ... Sh.it happens and the weather changes!
Re: At What Stage Of Marriage Is It Advisable To Prepare A Will? by fm7070: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
aadetoyin: funny enough this has never crossed my mind. i feel it depends on your kind of family and the kind of family that your spouse comes from. if they are the type that will come racing for their brother's property then one should start preparing a will immediately you start acquring assets and you can keep amending the will when your assets increase. if not, just wait till your children are teenagers and let them know about every property that you own because no one is to be trusted.

grin grin grin grin

Will is very important immediately you start acquiring property.
You cannot trust your own siblings until issue arise.
Extended family member can be funny and unreasonable sometimes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Put It Up For Sale............... / How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married / See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.