Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Put It Up For Sale............... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Put It Up For Sale............... (4834 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put It Up For Sale............... by ToniaLee(f): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2013
I have noticed that most times, we have nice stuff we really do not need any more. I was thinking we could.sell. them here. at cheap prices.
I have a mini washing machine, beautiful center rug and baby sterilizing kit for sale.

Does anyone have treadmill and a washing machine for sale?
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by mgbeketoto: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
I am getting rid of my house. . .I HAD A HUGE GARAGE SALE! cool
$5000. . . .of stuff!

SELLLIT! Sell ALL JUNK! kiss
The remainder. . . some VIETNAM truck picked 'em. . . .and I am including the DONATIONS IN MY TAXES for next year! cool
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by ToniaLee(f): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
This is for people in Lagos...........
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by mgbeketoto: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Then gather all gatherables and send them to the OKRIKA STORE! kiss
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by feminineA: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
That's nice @ op. For the trendmill there's a lady that want to sell hers' chk the fashion page.
Let me see the pix of the centre rug!

Tonia Lee: I have noticed that most times, we have nice stuff we really do not need any more. I was thinking we could.sell. them here. at cheap prices.
I have a mini washing machine, beautiful center rug and baby sterilizing kit for sale.

Does anyone have treadmill and a washing machine for sale?
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Tgirl4real(f): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
feminine A: That's nice @ op. For the trendmill there's a lady that want to sell hers' chk the fashion page.
Let me see the pix of the centre rug!

Can you provide a link for us here?
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by ToniaLee(f): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ok will send it later
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by ToniaLee(f): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
The rug

Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by ToniaLee(f): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
The TV Stand is also for sale.....
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by funmidnairaland: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
Also if you guys are interested in buying brand new Hairer thermocool products, or LG products and pay instamentally. You can give me a call at 08034466594....This means you can buy that 50k washing machine and dispenser and pay over 6 months...your choice...over available while stocks lasts
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by deybowlah: 2:14am On Jul 12, 2013
I have a westpoint top loader washing machine for sale. it's 10kg and I used it for less than 6months. almost new. it doesn't consume much voltage.it's manual so you have to offload to the spin ing bucket after washing
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by RoyalRoy(m): 4:41am On Jul 12, 2013
Online Garage Sales!!!

Nice Concept.

1 Like

Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 12, 2013
Na only that bobo I like!!! R u selling him too? Jusk kiddin.
Can u put up another pix w'out d boy in it pls? No offense,just an observation.(If this makes front page or generate traffik pple will be asking u that annoyingly and u wouldn't like that)
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Simplesoul05(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
deybowlah: I have a westpoint top loader washing machine for sale. it's 10kg and I used it for less than 6months. almost new. it doesn't consume much voltage.it's manual so you have to offload to the spin ing bucket after washing

how much is the washing machine, sendnthe pictures to simplesoul05@gmail.com
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 13, 2013
This is nice. Almost like kijiji smiley
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Simplesoul05(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2013
I have a 3 month old Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0inches for sale. It has 1GHz Dual-Core CPU, 16GIG internal memory, it comes wih a charger, carton and the receipt if you want it.
Price is just 45,000 naira(negotiable)
If interested, send an email to simplesoul05@gmail.com
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by ToniaLee(f): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
The idea behind this, is selling at a very cheap price.Let's not turn it to a business thread.JUST SELL WHAT YOU NO LONGER NEED.

WHO WANTS TO SELL A THREADMILL?
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by ToniaLee(f): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
NO ONE IS SELLING....
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by uzoo: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Royal Roy: Online Garage Sales!!!

Nice Concept.

yea nice concept.

@OP
it might be nice to ask the Moderator first, i'm just saying because they might want to move this thread to the advert section.
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tonia Lee: The idea behind this, is selling at a very cheap price.Let's not turn it to a business thread.JUST SELL WHAT YOU NO LONGER NEED.

WHO WANTS TO SELL A THREADMILL?
Here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/1233529/manual-treadmill-sale
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by feminineA: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
sorry the link has been sent. but she said its in ibadan. youmight have to arrange pick up or delivery with her.
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by ToniaLee(f): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thanks.Nice threadmill but i want the one that uses electricity....
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by feminineA: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ok. Keep the thread always on first page. You might be lucky
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 19, 2013
Who has an AC for sale?
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Kinikini: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
@idprincess,

Got window units a/c for sale.
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by ToniaLee(f): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
How many HP is the A/c?
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Kinikini: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Tonialee,

I think there are two and it should be either 1HP or 1.5HP.
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kinikini: Tonialee,

I think there are two and it should be either 1HP or 1.5HP.
how much?
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Kinikini: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
I also have center table , the glass type that people bought a lot last couple of years. It comes with the two sides stools.
Also have a glass tv stand that is very fine. If you have a sitting room you don't want to hand tv on the wall, this would be ideal for such.

I will try remembering some other things I got in that place.
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kinikini: I also have center table , the glass type that people bought a lot last couple of years. It comes with the two sides stools.
Also have a glass tv stand that is very fine. If you have a sitting room you don't want to hand tv on the wall, this would be ideal for such.

ok. But don't forget to add the prices
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Kinikini: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
idprincess,

N20,000 each.
Re: Put It Up For Sale............... by Simplesoul05(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kinikini: I also have center table , the glass type that people bought a lot last couple of years. It comes with the two sides stools.

we need PICTURES of the items.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help My Family We Are Starving / Where Can A Victim Of Domestic Violence Get Justice? / House Work: Sorry, Dear. You Can't Get Me To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.