Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1259586 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
You see my first lady? , M get eye sha[Aisha]

Fresh to death like stillbirth

I'm like 12 miles ahead, I left dudes in Ketu - M.I
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Emaprince:
Naija rappers are frauds just like our leaders. They just cant come up with something new. As a rapper, one is supposed to always pen some random verses which may bail him out in some unexpected cyphers, freestyles(to avoid choking), but here, what they do is to go to a cypher which they had all the time in this world to prepare for and spit one of their old verses. FRAUDS!!!

Its not easy touring everyday, doing rehearsals, doing different commercial responsibilities and have the time to keep some spare verses around.

Besides, the minute you spit in a cypher and someone capture it on camera, you have to write a new one.

Not to mention if you are going from one radio station to another, you will just exhaust any verse you had.

Keeping spare verses is mostly for underexposed rappers who are hardly busy and have the spare time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ibime:

Its not easy touring everyday, doing rehearsals, doing different commercial responsibilities and have the time to keep some spare verses around.

Besides, the minute you spit in a cypher and someone capture it on camera, you have to write a new one.

Not to mention if you are going from one radio station to another, you will just exhaust any verse you had.

Keeping spare verses is mostly for underexposed rappers who are hardly busy and have the spare time.
True. And it occurred to me, that thing M.I did wasn't really a cypher. He was just doing the usual Coke Studio stuff; performing your former songs on a live stage with a different beat.

He wouldn't call it a freestyle cypher. The media and the organizers just really didn't get the idea. www.notjustok.com/2015/11/23/video-m-i-abaga-coke-studio-africa-cypher/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It's not cool when rappers recycle verses but it's not a Nigerian thing like you said....and they may not have had all the time in the world..they are preoccupied with money augmenting ventures most times...
Black thought rapped a verse from one of his tracks for the BET cypher ft eminem & Yasin Bey....eminem also rapped about 2 verses from his tracks in Rap city
Kendrick Lamar equally recycled a freestyle verse twice. ..one at funkmasterflex & the other in Timwestwood.....so it isn't a naija thing because many other rappers do it

& M.I didn't even recycle a verse from his track with Boogey.. .giyazz is talking pants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ItJMYWzeE

What that aisha line mean?
Meanwhile recycling old verses in cypher or freestyles no be Nigerian thing na...almost all foreign emcees are guilty of that shyt....wtf EmaPrince saying?
Though i can't picture myself doing it, true emcees always got excess rhymes in they rhyming pad cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
When i spit it's like i got a disease'' my rap is hot it's 1OO degrees'' rap is a skill and i got it mastered'' with what i spit i'm getting honored complex tension'' enter my my senseless.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Vivalavida99(f): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
lalaboi:

Someone is trying to hack mine from Malaysia

It weird cos its the one related to Nairaland . . .Someone is on a mission

Pls tell me how one can know that their email is being hacked? Bcuz i have been receiving strange message on my email of recent.

Thanks!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
jreyez:

Meanwhile recycling old verses in cypher or freestyles no be Nigerian thing na...almost all foreign emcees are guilty of that shyt....wtf EmaPrince saying?

It wasn't even a cypher..a cypher consists of more than 1 rapper...the right terminology to use would be freestyle

Aisha is the first lady of Nigeria

meaning have y'all seen M.I's babe, cos she's hot which proves M.I get eye[exquisite taste in women]

jreyez:

Though i can't picture myself doing it, true emcees always got excess rhymes in they rhyming pad cheesy

when you become a celebrity you won't have time to write as much as you do now...go watch empire. .
Besides it is not about having rhymes in the pad.. everybody does..it is about memorization. ..
Do you wanna tell me you would write & memorize 5 different verses if you were to go to 5 different radio stations on the same day? ....

I remember one Big Sean freestyle I watched on Timwestwood. .he stopped rapping at the 3rd beat & his excuse was that he was exhausted because he had done 6 different freestyles that same day. ...

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Pls tell me how one can know that their email is being hacked? Bcuz i have been receiving strange message on my email of recent.

Thanks!

haveibeenpwned.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Vivalavida99(f): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

haveibeenpwned.com

I don't get you suga, what massage are you trying to pass?

*** edited
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vivalavida99:

I don't get you suga, what massage are trying to pass?

you were asking how to know if your email was hacked, so I dropped a link to a website that could help....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Vivalavida99(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you were asking how to know if your email was hacked, so I dropped a link to a website that could help....

Oh thanks Hun, you are such a sweetheart kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Oh thanks Hun, you are such a sweetheart kiss kiss

you are welcome
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
@vivalavida99 hello
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Vivalavida99(f): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you are welcome

I tried to check if i was hacked into with the link you sent and it says " good news no pwnage found". This means my email is not compromised right?

Now my question is how reliable is this link, I'm asking bcuz i received an email from two of my close friends, see below the mails.

Meanwhile this friends are here with me in same city.

How come?

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Vivalavida99(f): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Moezzy:
@vivalavida99 hello

Hello Moezzy!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It wasn't even a cypher..a cypher consists of more than 1 rapper...the right terminology to use would be freestyle

meaning have y'all seen M.I's babe, cos she's hot which proves M.I get eye[exquisite taste in women]

Yeah, that's a double entendre. Can also go as 'M get I sha', ie M.I.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

when you become a celebrity you won't have time to write as much as you do now...go watch empire. .
Besides it is not about having rhymes in the pad.. everybody does..it is about memorization. ..
Do you wanna tell me you would write & memorize 5 different verses if you were to go to 5 different radio stations on the same day? ....

I remember one Big Sean freestyle I watched on Timwestwood. .he stopped rapping at the 3rd beat & his excuse was that he was exhausted because he had done 6 different freestyles that same day. ...

Oh, i love the aisha line grin
BTW... I can i can memorise every verse in my rhyming pad.. Believe me, I'm like that grin
All you have to do is memorise the first bar of each verse........ grin
If i was given the opportunity to rap in any radio station.... They'll chase me away coz i nor go stop cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
kr0ne:

Yeah, that's a double entendre. Can also go as 'M get I sha', ie M.I.

If it should go like you said "M get i sha"... Then where would you place the" you see my first lady"... What would be the play?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Hello Moezzy!
I will like to chat with you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vivalavida99:

I tried to check if i was hacked into with the link you sent and it says " good news no pwnage found". This means my email is not compromised right?

Now my question is how reliable is this link, I'm asking bcuz i received an email from two of my close friends, see below the mails.

Meanwhile this friends are here with me in same city.

How come?

This is not hacking, this is just spamming.

Google will alert you when someone tries to log into your email with an unknown device, and will give you location and ip of the device trying to log in. Thats if youre on gmail.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
jreyez:

If it should go like you said "M get i sha"... Then where would you place the" you see my first lady"... What would be the play?
The First Lady of Nigeria is Aisha.
Aisha Buhari.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
kr0ne:

The First Lady of Nigeria is Aisha.
Aisha Buhari.

You didn't get my question.... All is good sha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

sorry to say this,but this your last write up is the best thing u'v said all year.i try to explain to people that once you eventually make it to mainstream your dopeness might nt be the same again cus u now have many things to attend to.the main reason why artiste 1st album is mostly there best/d.opest.

Nice to see someone think the same too!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
jreyez:

You didn't get my question.... All is good sha.
You see my first lady?
M get Aisha. (First Lady)
M get I sha. (meaning M has I = M.I.)
M get eye sha. (this one means M has eyes for beautiful women)

Is there anything I'm missing?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hehe .. Na hacking of mail dey reign now.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
kr0ne:

You see my first lady?
M get Aisha. (First Lady)
M get I sha. (meaning M has I = M.I.)
M get eye sha. (this one means M has eyes for beautiful women)

Is there anything I'm missing?
you didnt understand what he meant. Ok, imagine it this way..

You see my first lady? M get I sha..

It will be meaningless. His question is: if you use " M get I sha", what will you do with "you see my first lady"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Vivalavida99(f): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ibime:

This is not hacking, this is just spamming.

Google will alert you when someone tries to log into your email with an unknown device, and will give you location and ip of the device trying to log in. Thats if youre on gmail.

Spamming you say? But the mail originated from my best friend's email address as if she is the one that sent it to me. Maybe then it's gotta be that my best friend email was compromised or something thereabout, not?

Anyway, thanks a bunch.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
jreyez:

don't worry when u get to the top, like when u have 3albums,2mixtapes and also freestyle on other radio stations, and also drop couple of bars on other people's project,travel upandan, go to read carpet,go to tours, then u will no why they repeat there lines sometimes!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi,am a newbie,want a rap battle,any challenger
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
lalaboi:

I dey u?
im cool... been trying to reach u all these days but u dey ignore me cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
Hi,am a newbie,want a rap battle,any challenger

Drop some flows in FFR and tag me. We could go 8 bars tomorrow.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
don't worry when u get to the top, like when u have 3albums,2mixtapes and also freestyle on other radio stations, and also drop couple of bars on other people's project,travel upandan, go to read carpet,go to tours, then u will no why they repeat there lines sometimes!

I disagree cheesy
BTW this is not a career thing for Me wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.