Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1266169 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by tysonnn(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
darkenedrebel: I'm wearing a nice gold chain/I bring the spice on stage/...This closer would expose him as Broke.....before the guy gets slain/.....Cos Bruce still won't get the Dough Dough........if he Fried Plantain!/
looooool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by tysonnn(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
thecrook, your days are numbered! How?

On Monday; a 9 will have yo pleading/
Tuesday; the 5th Will crack those weak limbs
. . . till you lamer than shino Rambo spitting/
On Wednesday; the 45-cal blows his chin/
Thursday; fours spray the wacko villain/
Friday; the 30-30 carve holes in him/
On Saturday; he'll get killed with the 50-50. .
. . . and that's no cheating/
shiit!! This has got to be tha classiest shid i seen on this forum.
Elimax killed coogar! That brawl b d shid. Are y'all kidding me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Emaprince:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWlqxqODLk8
I'm hundred percent sure you had fun. That battle is a bar fest. If there's anything like a rap nerd I will have to point at chilla. That nail UJ line is one of the most creative lines I've heard in my entire existence as a human being.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Reyginus:
I'm hundred percent sure you had fun. That battle is a bar fest. If there's anything like a rap nerd I will have to point at chilla. That nail UJ line is one of the most creative lines I've heard in my entire existence as a human being.
i told you so
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Reyginus:
JC is the reason i had fun. Chilla pisses me off with his poor performances. Maybe coulda been better off as a netcee. Yeah, he writes well, but this is live battle where everything including performance/agression counts. Dude keep rapping like there's a rope tied tight around his neck.

But this isnrt the GOAT battle. A lot i lke more than this.

Clips vs hollohan
Dizaster vs DNA (contender for GOAT)
Clips vs lux
Bmagic vs conceited
Murder mook vs lux
Etc etc

Anyways, my man, danny myers is here. Its just newly released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoIbEWFMkik
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Reyginus:
hehe. See as iceskid dey broadcast this brawl like sey na today dem brawl. I watched this brawl around june, last year.
The flip "julian" and nail U, J from chilla, ..... And, run in ur crib, pop ur mom; i'm ur step father, from johnjohn are my favourites of the brawl. So many quotables.

That part where johnjohn mimicked chilla was also funny grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
tysonnn:
shiit!! This has got to be tha classiest shid i seen on this forum. Elimax killed coogar! That brawl b d shid. Are y'all kidding me
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

hehe. See as iceskid dey broadcast this brawl like sey na today dem brawl. I watched this brawl around june, last year.
The flip "julian" and nail U, J from chilla, ..... And, run in ur crib, pop ur mom; i'm ur step father, from johnjohn are my favourites of the brawl. So many quotables.

Jonhjonh, you say? Lmao.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Emaprince:
Jonhjonh, you say? Lmao.
yes na. Abi? Isn't that short dude with a sharp mouth johnjohn da don? grin am i mistaken?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

yes na. Abi? Isn't that short dude with a sharp mouth johnjohn da don? grin am i mistaken?
smh na JC and the battle was in 2012

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
so emaprince expect chilla to be screaming like that idiot dizaster? btw diz hasn't beaten a top nigga since canibus
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Heywhizzy:
I don't think so..I love this line:

anytime your chick around me,it's wetness day,that's why she call me kweku

the Aisha line beats that 5star

MI had good punchlines all round this year in other songs..he was just doing like one per song..third mainland bridge is also a punchline filled MI track
have heard alot of punches this here,especially from some of u guys on NL here,so those punches on 3rd mainland track were nt dope enough for me.
I once did that aisha line here but not as creative as MI's own mayb that's why i prefer that 5star line.cheesy

mine was like this...

'Them go say Danbrown bad sha,cus when i punch you i leave you with a fat eye sha,like the nigerian 1st lady'.cheesy

twas not that creative like Mi's own.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Emaprince:
JC is the reason i had fun. Chilla pisses me off with his poor performances. Maybe coulda been better off as a netcee. Yeah, he writes well, but this is live battle where everything including performance/agression counts. Dude keep rapping like there's a rope tied tight around his neck.

Clips vs hollohan
Clips vs lux
Bmagic vs conceited
Murder mook vs lux
Etc etc

lmfao. True talk. But i also didn't like the way JC was rushing.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Iceskidd:
smh na JC and the battle was in 2012
e be like sey i dey confuse the name be that. I thought the same JC is johnjohn da don?
But the battle wasn't in 2012 - thats too far.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

e be like sey i dey confuse the name be that. I thought the same JC is johnjohn da don?
John John and JC different, John John is getting killed by tay roc on 12th of dec
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

john john is the tall guy that introduced JC.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tell am grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

You watched it around June and couldn't share when you know our existence is dependent on words. lol. How heartless can one get?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Iceskidd:
so emaprince expect chilla to be screaming like that idiot dizaster? btw diz hasn't beaten a top nigga since canibus

Chilla Jones has one of the coolest delivery...laidback, mellow and it's done with clarity .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Emaprince:

Clips vs hollohan
Clips vs lux
Bmagic vs conceited
Murder mook vs lux
Etc etc

Lol. The reason I referred to him as a rap nerd. He's more intelligent than JC. JC is the entertainer. I'd like a three round battle with Clips. Danny myers, the same dude that murdered that babe?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Lol. No. John John Da Don is the tall fair dude wearing a cap.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Danny myers, the same dude that murdered that babe?
yeah, same dude.

Cc
Ksslib
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Emaprince:
yeah, same dude.
Cc Ksslib
Lol. The thought of that brawl alone. lol. Let me see it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Iceskidd:
John John and JC different, John John is getting killed by tay roc on 12th of dec
In your dreams I guess. Tay Rock is mad.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Grayline/Ksslib...oya go post so i can blaze FFR with a freestyle
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Grayline/Ksslib...oya go post so i can blaze FFR with a freestyle

waiting for ksslib
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tears of joy whenever I play Phyno's Connect. Heartwarming song. Chai, nwanne obukwani a matter of time. Anyi ka-eri nae-elu oche ahu kwa!!

Phyno na-represent kwa! Mana anyi ka ya rigo ka ya. Oburu Igbo rap anyi apiawanu!! Muwa esendiriokwa!!

Muwa ya-etigo di aka na ife obula ya-eburu umuazi Igbo iru!! Taaaa!!! Ka'm nukwa!!! Abu"m nwa otu! Otu Adi asi ndo!!!!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mikuz let's have our rematch na, its long over due...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Raplinx:
Checks in.
Remember u drop 1st.

.i checked in first and you are the one that challenged me ...so you drop first....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
grayline:

waiting for ksslib
Give me like 30mins.. I wan submit my assignment to our class rep before the deadline..

My bars are ready... na just to space am.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ksslib:

Give me like 30mins.. I wan submit my assignment to our class rep before the deadline..

My bars are ready... na just to space am.

ok boss..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.