Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260620 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Giyazz all the way na!! Them dey talk am twice? You know we got you blood!!! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Limerick:
Giyazz all the way na!! Them dey talk am twice? You know we got you blood!!! wink
Supports from y'all got me like:

Thanks a million, Limerick. Turn up! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Limerick:
goodmorning. Baba abeg there is something i want to ask you. @Giyazz i'm with you. I'm with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
goodmorning. Baba abeg there is something i want to ask you. @Giyazz i'm with you. I'm with you.
MASSIVE RESPECT, BOSS!
Chai. You still dey?

No time to check time sha. Abeg send me your WhatsApp number here: Giyazmusic@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Decentpee(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Wadup niggas....... i'm new in here and u guys have been so amazing.. Hope m gud to be here?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Supports from y'all got me like:

Thanks a million, Limerick. Turn up! grin
lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
goodmorning. Baba abeg there is something i want to ask you.

Fire On
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Limerick:

Fire On
as someone who has experience about blogging. Like how much does a blogger stand to get if a particular song has like 1,000 download.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Bros ye! Respect!!

I really appreciate this. Omo, una too much!!! Una dey give me confidence. Chai!
Bros, abeg throw me your number here: Giyazmusic@yahoo.com

ask Krone
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
JigsawKillah:

ask Krone
Ok.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
darkenedrebel:
. . . . . let's take a trip down memory lane. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVdSmt0TrWA
My battle of all time...

Watching....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
My battle of all time...

Watching....
Yo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 03, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
My battle of all time...
Watching....

Same here. The sound quality, the crowd reaction, Con's punchlines, B-Magic's metaphors. . . .everything was superb!
Only Charlie Clips vs T-Rex comes close or maybe Charlie Clips vs Loaded Lux.

JigsawKillah:
darkenedrebel, you should watch Rum Nitty vs Ave.
Giyaz, I'm with you

I hope Rum Nitty spazzed like he did against B-Magic when they battled.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Same here. The sound quality, the crowd reaction, Con's punchlines, B-Magic's metaphors. . . .everything was superb!
I'm telling you. What about the flow? Sick!

You know, their styles are the kind I like: straight punches through.

Too many quotables in this particular battle. Hehe, con accused bmagic of jacking his style. I love this:

"That's why we'll never know who the hell you are

how does it feel to steal everything like aladin ..... And it still didn't getcha far? (get jaffar) grin...

Bigg k vs conceited ought to have been exhilarating as this one if not for the execrable sound quality.

I love punchline-filled battles! I don't like personal-filled battles; I hardly relate to their references. I believe most of them are just fabricated stories.

This is why I don't like loaded lux. In my own opinion, he's overhyped! I haven't caught any real bar from him.
I doubt he does punchlines undecided. He's always telling one fabricated story or the other.

Let me check out nitty vs clips; I hope they had punchlines.

Have you watched bigkk vs caustic? Caustic is one funny dude grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I hope Rum Nitty spazzed like he did against B-Magic when they battled.

yea....did more in my opinion
and Ave did a good job too

"that's the difference geek, see I've been bout that action
30 under the 40, that's an improper fraction - Ave"
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

Too many quotables in this particular battle. Hehe, con accused bmagic of jacking his style. I love this:

how does it feel to steal everything like aladin ..... And it still didn't getcha far? (get jaffar) grin...

Bigg k vs conceited ought to have been exhilarating as this one if not for the execrable sound quality.

I love punchline-filled battles! I don't like personal-filled battles; I hardly relate to their references. I believe most of them are just fabricated stories.

This is why I don't like loaded lux. In my own opinion, he's overhyped! I haven't caught any real bar from him.
I doubt he does punchlines undecided. He's always telling one fabricated story or the other.

bigg k decimated conceited to the extent that con didn't know what else to say....i don't like watching that battle. bigg k can go all punchlines like he did against magic, he can also mix a little jokes and story telling like he did against caustic.

i have watched only one of lux's battles and it was against clips, which in my opinion, he lost. but if you could relate to the personals, and the way some of them are used, you will fall in love with it. check chilla vs saga....chilla's round 3 was personal filled and won the whole battle.

nitty always comes with punchlines, and charlie looks like he's lost it too. I can't wait for nitty vs tay roc
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by blessedmarshal(f): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
My battle of all time...

Watching....
Your verdict
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Too many quotables in this particular battle.

It was fire!

B-magic won 2-1 IMO. He won the first and the third round.

I mean, look at these bars: Turn up, from where they movin', lootin', and shootin' that boy
St. Louis truest, you seen the news and we shootin' them toys
Give me room and I'm movin' on you and your unit of yours
To keep the 'beef fresh', I brought something 'aluminum for you(foil}'

Got a pine box in the cemetery, Con should go visit
This bittch is bleeped behind these bars; conjugal visit

Hehe, con accused bmagic of jacking his style. I love this:

How can you like that? It was one of Con's wackest bars.

How does get you far and jaffar qualify as oronyms?

I love punchline-filled battles! I don't like personal-filled battles; I hardly relate to their references. I believe most of them are just fabricated stories

One of the reasons Dizaster would continue to bore me until Jesus returns.

Perhaps his accent makes it difficult for you to hear what he says? His style is very unorthodox so I can understand if you don't dig it. But I do. His battle with Calicoe was classic!

Watch his battle with Miles West and you'd know what I'm talking about.

I doubt he does punchlines undecided. He's always telling one fabricated story or the other

Really? If you don't do punchlines then how can you be battling at the very top in the rap-battle circuit?

If you don't think Lux does punchlines then listen to Daylyt. . . . .to be honest I don't know if Daylyt is usually rapping or just reciting memorized bible verses.

I haven't watched it though but I can foretell what Clips would bring. . . . his usual package, some corny puns, basic word association, and then try to sway the crowd with his alpha-male delivery to make it sound better than it really is.

I think I have but it's been a really long time though.

Caustic is not funnier than Pat Stay or Kid Twist or Cheddah Cheese.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

bigg k decimated conceited to the extent that con didn't know what else to say....i don't like watching that battle.
lmao. Seriously? I stopped watching the battle quarter way when I watched it. Crowd noise and bad sound quality made it hard to hear their words verbatim.

I don't know how you managed to hear them correctly. The youtube version I watched was egregiously excrutiating. Pls post a link to the one you viewed.

bigg k can go all punchlines like he did against magic, he can also mix a little jokes and story telling like he did against caustic.
bigg K is a mad man na. cheesy that battle with caustic has got to be the most hillarious brawl I've watched. When he saw how funny caustic was, he also brought in some drop-pan humour!

What I loved most about it is, he didn't because of the jokes stretch; he maintained his flow. Bigg k is debatably my N0. 1 battler.

I have watched only one of lux's battles and it was against clips, which in my opinion, he lost. but if you could relate to the personals, and the way some of them are used, you will fall in love with it.
I don't like lux. I'd rather go with imperial leather grin.

Seriously, though, I don't really feel him. He's battle against calicoe was mediocre, IMO. Take away the proclaimed personals and his verse is utter balderdash.

Anyway, I'll check out his battle against clips.

check chilla vs saga....chilla's round 3 was personal filled and won the whole battle.

nitty always comes with punchlines, and charlie looks like he's lost it too. I can't wait for nitty vs tay roc
Chilla's voice is somehow. He doesn't sound audible.

Don't know anything about rum nitty, yet. Clips blows hot and cold: he's good today; tommorrow, he's doing some wack@ss freestyle.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

It was fire!

B-magic won 2-1 IMO. He won the first and the third round.

I mean, look at these bars: Turn up, from where they movin', lootin', and shootin' that boy
St. Louis truest, you seen the news and we shootin' them toys
Give me room and I'm movin' on you and your unit of yours
To keep the 'beef fresh', I brought something 'aluminum for you(foil}'

Got a pine box in the cemetery, Con should go visit
This bittch is bleeped behind these bars; conjugal visit

for me, it's a TIE. First round goes to con; second was tied; third goes to magic. smiley

I like that aluminium foil bar because of its flow. The conjugal visit, though. grin

How can you like that? It was one of Con's wackest bars.

How does get you far and jaffar qualify as oronyms?
come on, we all know the two are not palatable on paper. However, this was an audio battle; ergo, a little twist of tongue is permissible. wink

if you condemn that, what would you then say about bmagic's "for you/ foil"?

One of the reasons Dizaster would continue to bore me until Jesus returns. Nuccas just don't understand. Rap battle is about punchlines not personals.
LOL. Dizaster and lux: two rappers that make me sleep faster than sleeping pills.

Trust me, that sh+t doesn't bore you more than it bores me.

Why would you base your verse on discrete personals, when you know that you have international audience whom aren't familiar with your local happenings?

Perhaps his accent eludes you? His style is very unorthodox so I can understand if you don't dig it. But I do. His battle with Calicoe was classic!

Watch his battle with Miles West and you'd know what I'm talking about.
I discern perfectly everything he says; but, at the end of the day, it's one unfamiliar personal or the other he's talking about.

Really? If you don't do punchlines then how can you be battling at the very top in the rap-battle circuit.

If you don't think Lux does punchlines then listen to Daylyt. . . . .to be honest I don't know if Daylyt is usually rapping or reciting memorized bible verses.
lmfao! Hahahahaha. Prior to now, I thought I was the only one who thought daylight was the wackest rapper of all time. The only time he did something quite okay was against charlie clips. That first round of his is the only 'okay verse' I've caught from him.

Nigga still does monosyllabic rhymes in this 21st century.

I haven't watched it though but I can foretell what Clips would bring. . . . his usual package, some corny puns, basic word association, and then try to sway the crowd with his alpha-male delivery to make it sound better than it really is.

I think I have but it's been a really long time though.

Caustic is not funnier than Pat Stay though. . . . . . .or Kid Twist and Cheddah Cheese.
I haven't watched any of these guys' battles. I skip them. I don't like 'story battlers'. The brawls I watch are those of cut-to-the-chase battlers like: 100 bullets, bigk, con, magic, aye verb (showtime), etc.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
blessedmarshal:
Your verdict

TIE!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
lmao. Seriously? I stopped watching the battle quarter way when I watched it. Crowd noise and bad sound quality made it hard to hear their words verbatim.

I don't know how you managed to hear them correctly. The youtube version I watched was egregiously excrutiating. Pls post a link to the one you viewed.

i normally watch battles when everyone else sleeps....download a better format, not those your 3gp grin grin

bigg K is a mad man na. cheesy that battle with caustic has got to be the most hillarious brawl I've watched. When he saw how funny caustic was, he also brought in some drop-pan humour!

What I loved most about it is, he didn't because of the jokes stretch; he maintained his flow. Bigg k is debatably my N0. 1 battler.

bigg k is a beast any day, street raw punchlines, smooth flow and delivery....go listen to Head Ice ft bigg k - let me in
k did his stuff on a beat...that nigga is a beast. his flow is comparable to only magic's or so i thought

I don't like lux. I'd rather go with imperial leather grin.

Seriously, though, I don't really feel him. He's battle against calicoe was mediocre, IMO. Take away the proclaimed personals and his verse is utter balderdash.

Anyway, I'll check out his battle against clips.

lux is not a joy to watch anymore

Chilla's voice is somehow. He doesn't sound audible.

I'm beginning to think you have a problem with hearing grin if chilla isn't audible, then who is? diz? gjonaj?

Don't know anything about rum nitty, yet. Clips blows hot and cold: he's good today; tommorrow, he's doing some wack@ss freestyle.

nitty is the truth....writaz block! went toe to toe with magic, arsonal, bagged an impressive ave. he's got alot on his cv right now. clips is dead already. clips is depreciating, i wanna see nitty vs roc
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
for me, it's a TIE. First round goes to con; second was tied; third goes to magic. smiley

you're the only one i know who's tied that brawl

lmfao! Hahahahaha. Prior to now, I thought I was the only one who thought daylight was the wackest rapper of all time. The only time he did something quite okay was against charlie clips. That first round of his is the only 'okay verse' I've caught from him.

Nigga still does monosyllabic rhymes in this 21st century.

the slowest rhymer i know is clips and maybe ave. daylyt's a better rhymer than most. you haven't been watching daylyt and you definitely haven't been catching his lyrics. he recently made danny myer's top 10 pen. he manages to infuse punchlines in his setups and storylines and most times, you have to wait till the end to get his punchline. if day decides to rap, he's got no match. go watch his third against shorty horroh, his second against clips, his third against the saurus, daylyt vs chilla, day vs madchild etc those are just the prominent ones.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

i normally watch battles when everyone else sleeps....download a better format, not those your 3gp grin grin
Guy, Post link, you dey tell me story. Shey na midnight dey make d tin clear? grin

you no fit epp sef. If na coogar now, hin go don fyn better link serve me asap. I miss thecrook. grin

bigg k is a beast any day, street raw punchlines, smooth flow and delivery....go listen to Head Ice ft bigg k - let me in
k did his stuff on a beat...that nigga is a beast. his flow is comparable to only magic's or so i thought
A track? Hmm... I don't listen to their tracks. No time.

lux is not a joy to watch anymore

I'm beginning to think you have a problem with hearing grin if chilla isn't audible, then who is? diz? gjonaj?
I'm sure emaprince would agree with me on this one. Hahaha! Even Emaprince says he sounds like he has a frog in his throat grin.

nitty is the truth....writaz block! went toe to toe with magic, arsonal, bagged an impressive ave. he's got alot on his cv right now. clips is dead already. clips is depreciating, i wanna see nitty vs roc
I can't find nitty vs clips. Let me search for him against magic...

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

you're the only one i know who's tied that brawl
Yes o. I initially gave it to con. Then, after watching 3 more times, I gave it to magic. Then, I watched again and it was looking like con won. Again, I watched, and it was like magic got this one. grin And the trend just kept (and keeps) going like that; I can't pick a winner.

the slowest rhymer i know is clips and maybe ave. daylyt's a better rhymer than most. you haven't been watching daylyt and you definitely haven't been catching his lyrics. he recently made danny myer's top 10 pen. he manages to infuse punchlines in his setups and storylines and most times, you have to wait till the end to get his punchline. if day decides to rap, he's got no match. go watch his third against shorty horroh, his second against clips, his third against the saurus, daylyt vs chilla, day vs madchild etc those are just the prominent ones.
I don't know about ave, but, come on, clips rhymes far better than day. Although he stretches sometimes, he does some really cool multis.

I've watched enough of daylyt's battles. The only time he did well, and I reiterate, was in his first round against clips:

"Get your @ss popped on cam: you like to twerk. Lololol.

I liked those one liners.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

You heard Jigsaw, you're the only one who thinks Con won the first round. A lot of people think Magic body-bagged him in Round One. Why not take a cursory glance at the comment section on YouTube.

While Magic was ptyalizing embers, Con was busy spitting generic bars like Beyonce and Blue Ivy. You can tell the crowd gassed Con a little in that first round. That Cavalier/LeBron James bar sealed Con's fate right from the word go.

I like that aluminium foil bar because of its flow. The conjugal visit, though. grin

And also the usage of assonance. You know that part where he said "St. Louis where we shooting em boys"? He was actually referencing"Michael Brown". . .that black teenager that was shot by that White Cop(Darren Wilson). So that sort of imparted gravity to the bar.

That's one thing I like about B-Magic, his bars border on current affairs and forces you to keep your finger on the pulse of things.

come on, we all know the two are not palatable on paper. However, this was an audio battle; ergo, a little twist of tongue is permissible. wink

Trying to pass "get you far" and "jaffar" as oronyms is reaching. Come on, didn't you hear the crowd's reaction to that bar. It was wackity wack! Even Magic flashed Con a sardonic look upon hearing that bar.

if you condemn that, what would you then say about bmagic's "for you/ foil"?

Its not as grievous as that of Conceited. It's forgivable.

LOL. Dizaster and lux: two rappers that make me sleep faster than sleeping pills.

Trust me, that sh+t doesn't bore you more than it bores me.

His battle with Canibus was commendable though. . . .then everything went downhill from there. He appeals to the white surburbites and is marketable, that's why Organik allows him feature in KOTD.

Why would you base your verse on discrete personals, when you know that you have international audience whom aren't familiar with your local happenings?

Right.

I discern perfectly everything he says; but, at the end of the day, it's one unfamiliar personal or the other he's talking about.

Try watching his brawl with Miles West.

Nigga still does monosyllabic rhymes in this 21st century

I don't think he's wack. I just don't dig the preacher style he's trying to copy from lux. Plus he's almost never serious. When he's serious he's a beast e.g his battle with Disaster.

What's wrong in doing monosyllabic rhymes? Rap is an art not science. However an individual chooses to express his/herself is totally up to him/her and it should be done without inhibition. Neither should their work always be moulded to the particulars of a set paradigm. If he conveys his bars better monosyllabically then it should be appreciated .

I haven't watched any of these guys' battles. I skip them. I don't like 'story battlers'

Mennnn you're missing a lot.

Kid Twist, Cheddar Cheese, Bender, Henry Bowers etc

Those guys are monsters. I see a lot of their bars in Coôgar's former battles though eg 'I'll drill a hole in you like a female bike seat"(this was from Los Pesci)

If I take your girl to the movies and buy her some grape drink and fries/I'll be getting brains on the cinema seat like when Abe Lincoln died/

Even that "the Coóg is here(heir), shake the hand of your replacement" was purloined from Bender in his battle with Arcane.

The brawls I watch are those of cut-to-the-chase battlers like: 100 bullets, bigk, con, magic, aye verb (showtime), etc.

Those dudes are cut-to-the-chase. Just give it the old college try as they say. Watch one of their brawls before writing them off.

I recommend Bender vs Arcane. Thank me later.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Guy, Post link, you dey tell me story. Shey na midnight dey make d tin clear? grin

you no fit epp sef. If na coogar now, hin go don fyn better link serve me asap. I miss thecrook. grin

we all watched it from youtube, if you couldn't hear it clearly, an ear cleaning would be highly recommended.

A track? Hmm... I don't listen to their tracks. No time.

you don't listen to anything at all except falz grin

I'm sure emaprince would agree with me on this one. Hahaha! Even Emaprince says he sounds like he has a frog in his throat grin.

then you and emaprînce are perhaps the only ones complaining. i don't think i have ever stumbled across a similar complaint.

I can't find nitty vs clips. Let me search for him against magic...

it is yet to be released

I don't know about ave, but, come on, clips rhymes far better than day. Although he stretches sometimes, he does some really cool multis.
I've watched enough of daylyt's battles. The only time he did well, and I reiterate, was in his first round against clips:
"Get your @ss popped on cam: you like to twerk. Lololol.
I liked those one liners.

i have seen daylyt do 5 syllables, clips never exceeded his trisyllabic pattern. and hollow called him to it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You heard Jigsaw, you're the only one who thinks Con won the first round. A lot of people think Magic body-bagged him in Round One. Why not take a cursory glance at the comment section on YouTube.
well, I'm not 'a lot of people'. I still maintain my stance.

The slow-it-downs and other wordplays from con were better than magic's. Maybe you didn't dig those bars. Con was spitting similies, mets and wordplays concurrently, line after line in that round one.

E.g, what you gonna do when that gat burst slug?

Until you see that "ratchet show" like "bad girl's club"

It ain't no secret, f@ggot; my style is way better

your style is "two plane (too plain) in the building" like "the trade center"

everybody can get this 'techs': it's like a chain letter

for the smallest of problems, let hollows from the k stretch ya

you gon see one arm pop: swave sevah

This particular bar was a haymaker even though it got little crowd reaction:

you ain't dumping out the strap

you only running out your trap

how is your name MAGIC and you still ain't PULLING NOTHING OUT THE CAP?

This got me jumping, before ( or was it after the slow-it-down?): I'm the type to raise "two black fours" to niggas like "different strokes"!

Damn!

Etc.

While Magic was ptyalizing embers, Con was busy spitting generic bars like Beyonce and Blue Ivy. You can tell the crowd gassed Con a little in that first round. That Cavalier/LeBron James bar sealed Con's fate right from the word go.
con was gassed in that round, but if we overlook that, we would see that he out-punched bmagic in that round.

And also the usage of assonance. You know that part where he said "St. Louis where we shooting em boys"? He was actually referencing"Michael Brown". . .that black teenager that was shot by that White Cop(Darren Wilson). So that sort of imparted gravity to the bar.

That's one thing I like about B-Magic, his bars border on current affairs and forces you to keep your finger on the pulse of things.
No debate here. The bar was nice.

Trying to pass "get you far" and "jaffar" as oronyms is reaching. Come on, didn't you hear the crowd's reaction to that bar. It was wackity wack! Even Magic flashed Con a sardonic look upon hearing that bar.
I don't judge based on crowd reaction. If you follow the crowd, you'll get lost. Wasn't it the same crowd that hailed magic's "nonsense/nine cents", "man, con/ mankind" etc. Con had better plays.

Its not as grievous as that of Conceited. It's forgivable.
no it isn't. I like looking at that bar from the angle that it isn't a wordplay: to "keep the beef fresh," I brought something "aluminium" for you. Simple.

His battle with Canibus was commendable though. . . .then everything went downhill from there. He appeals to the white surburbites and is marketable, that's why Organik allows him feature in KOTD.
I don't like rushing delivery. What saved him was that canibus choked.

Right.

Try watching his brawl with Miles West.

I don't think he's wack. I just don't dig the preacher style he's trying to copy from lux. Plus he's almost never serious. When he's serious he's a beast e.g his battle with Disaster.

What's wrong in doing monosyllabic rhymes? Rap is an art not science. However an individual chooses to express his/herself is totally up to him/her and it should be done without inhibition. Neither should their work always be moulded to the particulars of a set paradigm. If he conveys his bars better monosyllabically then it should be appreciated .
doing one syllables in this jet age is laziness, IMO. Come on, they get paid to give their best

Mennnn you're missing a lot.

Kid Twist, Cheddar Cheese, Bender, Henry Bowers etc

Those guys are monsters. [size=18pt]I see a lot of their bars in Coôgar's former battles[/size] though eg 'I'll drill a hole in you like a female bike seat"(this was from Los Pesci)

If I take your girl to the movies and buy her some grape drink and fries/I'll be getting brains on the cinema seat like when Abe Lincoln died/

Even that "the Coóg is here(heir), shake the hand of your replacement" was purloined from Bender in his battle with Arcane.

Those dudes are cut-to-the-chase. Just give it the old college try as they say. Watch one of their brawls before writing them off.

I recommend Bender vs Arcane. Thank me later.
grin grin

All right, I'll watch them in my leisure.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by devilmaycry: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
MY fellow NL Rapbattle section members ...am deeply sorry I havn't been active on here ...ya"ll knw about the ongoing Mr.Nairaland which I suppose Giyazz too was contesting for .Am also contesting for same Mr.nairaland ... Giyazz would have gotten my vote if by any means I am left out buh recently ...I spotted a post where he said he is no longer contesting.(still wondering why....and am gon ask...Giyazz why opt out ?..) So please please I solicit for ur support ...help a brother win ...THANK YOU .....Cc
Ibime
Coogar
Mikuz
Emaprince
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Darkrebel666
Elymaxiimus
Fuckyouhard
YoungDaNaval
Teddybiyasi
Lagunna
Warriblood
Loonat11kk
Streetwize
Obainojazz
007Bruce
Ojoawo
Thunderstorm
Theprekky
Glazierz
Illness
Elvisonjack2
Sosiqdude
Deepthoughts
Gottoboy
Jigsawkillah
Paulthor
Iceskidd
Wrongturn
Ckushy
devilmaycry
Testerfuze
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Captainflash
Willofsteel
Dj5naira
Krizzkutz
Giyazz
Kingdimes
Richommie
Rapacme
Reyginus
Jonlamar
Bars
Aeio
Aminda
Redjohn2
Sarmiie
Macsika
Olusharp
Goshikid.... Etc
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
giyazz, you already got my vote. No shaking!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
sinizia:
giyazz, you already got my vote. No shaking!!
Sorry bro. I pulled out. Thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Limerick!! grin Gaddamnit! Even Busta would be jealous right now.

Dude, create a thread for that track; I'd implore Mynd44, Lalasticlala and Muki to take it to front page. Shiit is dope, bro!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.