Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1261369 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
babe hw far?

Where you been? Don't you know you nd teddymalaki are like the bases we got here, nutralising the concentration of the dudes! grin

nd i hope what coogar said is not true? Hope you hav'nt been behind bars? Lmao grin
naaaaas!!! me and confinement no be friends.
im too cute to be locked up. you no see my cute smile and lashes ni... grin grin

testerfuze! kiss
ksslib: evilz!!!! tongue ritualist no dey see ghosts na. unless they are half dead grin

do limerick is hairlesly faceless. not even a stub? chai, you better add a dash of lemon inside that spirit oooo.

and coogar! smhing for you setiously. that horror core sh*t is just nasty. but knowing you as a nasty piece of sperm and fart. its right up your alley. grin tongue

.....runs away before he'd get me..... grin

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Yeyenatu, wahala babe grin we don miss u o. Where've u been?

Coogar mentioned horrocore? I don't think anybody here can best me in that genre, even Ibime himself grin
Who's down, horrocore? Hit me

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2014
mikuz aka kim kardashian.............don't make me put a curse in ur miserable life. i can make u useless to ur family....don't even dare me!!! i can! if u don't spell my name well i'll abandon ur useless tourney and my curses will continue..........ugly bastard! just dare me!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Fuckyouhard you change your name? Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Guykhena:
Fuckyouhard you change your name? Lol
that son of a bastard is knowingly mis-spellin my name. i had him in mind for this tourney but the fool chickened out in the early stages. this time his god will deny him

sleakim, accept my call out!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: mikuz aka kim kardashian.............don't make me put a curse in ur miserable life. i can make u useless to ur family....don't even dare me!!! i can! if u don't spell my name well i'll abandon ur useless tourney and my curses will continue..........ugly bastard! just dare me!

Fuckyouhard a.k.a Fuckprickhard
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: that son of a bastard is knowingly mis-spellin my name. i had him in mind for this tourney but the fool chickened out in the early stages. this time his god will deny him

sleakim, accept my call out!

So you can start crying when votes go against you again. Please I've had enough of your tears bro.

But Fuckprickhard if you wanna get buried alive again, after Kr0ne is through with ffucking you hard Ill ffuck you again. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2014
mikuz:

Fuckyouhard a.k.a Fuckprickhard
well, this is the last time i'll quote u unless u accept my rematch call out correct the spellin of my name.................else, i won't check in and i won't drop a won't drop a single shiit in that thread. byeeeeeeeeeee bastard!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2014
yeyenatu: do limerick is hairlesly faceless. not even a stub? chai, you better add a dash of lemon inside that spirit oooo.
K!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
kr0ne: Yeyenatu, wahala babe grin we don miss u o. Where've u been?

Coogar mentioned horrocore? I don't think anybody here can best me in that genre, even Ibime himself grin
Who's down, horrocore? Hit me
i was hibernating grin

you meant 'gash me' even me sef can do that horro core sh*t. grin
y'all still keeping this shit personl till now. i see. grin hehehehehe....

"just dare me!!!!!!" grin grin lighten up, he even spells coolgal's nick wrong too.

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2014
lagunna
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2014
mikuz:

So you can start crying when votes go against you again. Please I've had enough of your tears bro.

But Fuckprickhard if you wanna get buried alive again, after Kr0ne is through with ffucking you hard Ill ffuck you again. grin

enough of these gay antics already.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: well, this is the last time i'll quote u unless u accept my rematch call out correct the spellin of my name.................else, i won't check in and i won't drop a won't drop a single shiit in that thread. byeeeeeeeeeee bastard!

grin grin

So e pain you? You dey call others names but you no want make others call you.

You serious o!!

Chai!!

Ok sorry na, no vex. Na joke, so person no fit follow you joke again? I don edit am bro. No vex o! Just having fuuuuuuuun!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Limerick:
enough of these gay antics already.

Madman, go and remove that post from that thread before Amadioha impregnate you with 6 albino midgets. You wan try me? Don't let call fuckprickhard for you o. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2014
mikuz:

Madman, go and remove that post from that thread before Amadioha impregnate you with 6 albino midgets. You wan try me? Don't let call fuckprickhard for you o. grin

Lol, you bet I'd beat fyh anyday na. No be mouth
Amadioha impregnate you with 6 albino midgets.
stolen from cooger grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2014
yeyenatu:

ksslib: evilz!!!! tongue ritualist no dey see ghosts na. unless they are half dead grin

YeaYeaNot
so u be ghost? i see.. No wonder you enter ghost mode.

Welcome back to the land of the living tho.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Limerick:
Lol, you bet I'd beat fyh anyday na. No be mouth
place ur money, dude! u win I delete my account..............smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: place ur money, dude! u win I delete my account..............smh
shut that septic you call a mouth!
Golf player! The only person you'd edge here is iamaroworworran! Wackos....

Your arrogance will only down you!

Nd don't dare pull a no-show in that ya brawl against krone!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2014

Shut up, he ll crucify you, who do you even think you are sef?

Mtchewww, you had luck in the tourney. Voters were voting for you out of sympathy - as far as I'm involved, Ksslib nailed you to a cross. After Kr0ne is done with you, ll pile up your misery!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
shot that septic you call a mouth!
and ur the same shameless fool who spent 4 days after my verse and still lost. get off my dick, loser!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
shot that septic you call a mouth!

I don't know why Fuckprickhard thinks he can rap. I just tire for the boy. I just played politics with his match with Ksslib otherwise he got his @ss served on a plate - Ksslib should be making the final and not Fuckprickhard!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2014
mikuz:

Mtchewww, you had luck in the tourney. Voters were voting for you out of sympathy - as far as I'm involved,]Ksslib nailed you to a cross. After Kr0ne is done with you, ll pile up your misery!
#word
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2014
mikuz:

Mtchewww, you had luck in the tourney. Voters were voting for you out of sympathy - as far as I'm involved, Ksslib nailed you to a cross. After Kr0ne is done with you, ll pile up your misery!
so ibime and elymax had sympathy for me too?......................douche!! remember to resurrect ur dead friends in our rematch. and stop quotin me, faggggg!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: and ur the same shameless fool who spent 4 days after my verse and still lost. get off my dick, loser!
i know you had a book of rapstories which you dubbed your verse from... But what i did was more or less a freestyle! Nd you still could'nt win! Smh

i told you to pick a date, lets have this fight proper . . . . . Nd you fled!!!

You don't deceive me! You're one of the wackiest here!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2014
kim....................i can make u lose ur accounts, both here and fb. i can winkdon't dare me!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i know you had a book of rapstories which you dubbed your verse from... But what i did was more or less a freestyle! Nd you still could'nt win! Smh

i told you to pick a date, lets have this fight proper . . . . . Nd you fled!!!

You don't deceive me! You're one of the wackiest here!
no hate but ur wack! u won iam cos he dropped over 12 bars so stop beatin ur empty chest! teddymiyaki called u out, accept and get humiliated

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: so ibime and elymax had sympathy for me too?......................douche!! remember to resurrect ur dead friends in our rematch. and stop quotin me, faggggg!

You bet I will. I'm ready to even raise Lazarus again sef. I'd do what ever it ll takes to make sure you lose all your matches in this site henceforth.

Ibime and Max didn't want to have any of your tears that's why they voted for you. Ksslib whooped ya, take it like a man.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: no hate but ur wack! u won iam cos he dropped over 12 bars so stop beatin ur empty chest! teddymiyaki called u out, accept and get humiliated

i can take both you nd iamaroworworran the same day! It cost me nothing! Iamro is a negligible entity, nd you's just an arrogant wacko!

Ksslib won that bout, but i want to see you humiliated by kr0ne in the final! This is why you got my verd! You got floored by a newbie! Damn! Truth be told, you're goddamn wack!!!

Now you're looking for an excuse to pull a no show... Lol!!! If you dare, you're done here!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Like i said; “no be mouth“ . Meanwhile, when you done shaking your head. I hope you balance it back to reality!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Limerick:
Like i said; “no be mouth“ . Meanwhile, when you done shaking your head. I hope you balance it back to reality!
lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
(ksslib, wearing a tight for an already dead person does not hurt..... So you did'nt land a punch in that closer)

Ely don't tell me u don't under this closer.. Haba.. It was funny as hell..

Ksslib
I am an inferno hes candle light/He'l be left dead cos guns he cant handle right/but if he wants a fight/ in secs i gon lay fyh in coffin.. then wear his dead body leggins like Naija babes.... ..... Nowthe gay can sleep tight/!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2014
yeyenatu: lagunna

O serious at all... to ba ti show ara e tan je kin mo. U know where to find me.. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.