Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1263184 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2014
mikuz:

You bet I will. I'm ready to even raise Lazarus again sef. I'd do what ever it ll takes to make sure you lose all your matches in this site henceforth.

Ibime and Max didn't want to have any of your tears that's why they voted for you. Ksslib whooped ya, take it like a man.
ur an iidiot! and why didn't u vote, anybody stopped u?
Limerick:
Like i said; “no be mouth“ . Meanwhile, when you done shaking your head. I hope you balance it back to reality!
u declined the first time i called u out so stop actin like ur anythin!

ELYMAXiimus:
i can take both you nd iamaroworworran the same day! It cost me nothing! Iamro is a negligible entity, nd you's just an arrogant wacko!
Ksslib won that bout, but i want to see you humiliated by kr0ne in the final! This is why you got my verd! You got floored by a newbie! Damn! Truth be told, you're goddamn wack!!!
Now you're looking for an excuse to pull a no show... Lol!!! If you dare, you're done here!
battle teddy......................if u survive it i may consider a rematch with u. wack fool!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lol
You are laughing? You are part
of the people giving these guys
heads
on this section o! So if hes arrogant and rude, dont blame him na, Abi!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
JigsawKillah:
lol are you shïtting me?
all these your mouth making abilities sha

i pray say u see kala you no piss for body

ask around - tekunle prison is like alcatraz - it's situated on an island on the outskirts of lagos. only boats & helicopters go there and the island is surrounded by a creek swarming with alligators & crocs.

it's the worst prison facility in the world - actually, it's a detention centre built by OBJ & was used as a secret prison to punish political prisoners. i broke it & escaped unhurt & unharmed. got my nuccas out and we strolled back to europe.

yeyenatu:
and coogar! smhing for you setiously. that horror core sh*t is just nasty. but knowing you as a nasty piece of sperm and fart. its right up your alley.
.....runs away before he'd get me.....

you look like brad pitt dad's dïck. grin

Limerick:
Lol, you bet I'd beat fyh anyday na. No be mouth

stolen from cooger grin

mikuz is a biter......his first victim was his midwife in the labour room. cheesy

kr0ne: Yeyenatu, wahala babe grin we don miss u o. Where've u been?
Coogar mentioned horrocore? I don't think anybody here can best me in that genre, even Ibime himself grin
Who's down, horrocore? Hit me

i watched my first horror movie at the age of 5 and i haven't stopped since then. when it comes to slicing & dicing the small intestine or gouging out the eyes to boil & place neatly beside my white rice, there's no one iller than coogar......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2014
my opinion about ksslib is still the same..............he's good, very intelligent with the words........... but doesn't land his punches well. elywack is still elywack and he can never do without bitin and droppin silly puns. he dissed Jehovah and clearly bit sleakid's line here and recycled another one from fb. wack fool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: my opinion about ksslib is still the same..............he's good, very intelligent with the words........... but doesn't land his punches well. elywack is still elywack and he can never do without bitin and droppin silly puns. he clearly bit sleakid's line here and recycled another one from fb. wack fool

if ksslib puts in an extra 20 mins to each of his punchlines, he would be in the top 5. the problem with him is he doesn't word his bars well to get the maximum damage.

as far as concept goes, he was a monster in that brawl but he only had the raw materials - he lacked the finishing. you were just consistent throughout and that was what swayed my decision.

make sure the final is dopë, bro! stop toying with your opponents. it will get you seriously hurt one day soon.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: ur an iidiot! and why didn't u vote, anybody stopped u? u declined the first time i called u out so stop actin like ur anythin!

battle teddy......................if u survive it i may consider a rematch with u. wack fool!
f*ck you!!! You will die by my words!!! You seem to be out of stories to dubb! You barely won teddy, truth be told! Hav you wondered why i kept giving you the W?

You think i was being sincere?

Think again

kr0ne is waiting
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

you were just consistent throughout and that was what swayed my decision.

make sure the final is dopë, bro! stop toying with your opponents. it will get you seriously hurt one day soon.

Gbam!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

if ksslib puts in an extra 20 mins to each of his punchlines, he would be in the top 5. the problem with him is he doesn't word his bars well to get the maximum damage.

as far as concept goes, he was a monster in that brawl but he only had the raw materials - he lacked the finishing. you were just consistent throughout and that was what swayed my decision.

yea............he's good and better than kim in my opinion..............thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
f*ck you!!! You will die by my words!!! You seem to be out of stories to dubb! You barely won teddy, truth be told! Hav you wondered why i kept giving you the W?

You think i was being sincere?

Think again

kr0ne is waiting
gay!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Lagunna:

Gbam!
lol! i didn't knw the dude wud bring so much heat in that battle
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: lol! i didn't knw the dude wud bring so much heat in that battle

I felt u were not really interested and like u said, u wanted to lose...

seems guys want to see u battle krone... no fall hand o.. that battle must sweet pass toto..
make i go create banner grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

limerick said i'm the one causing fph's arrogance, but i think you're the one! Lets say the truth nd shame the devil!!!

He could'nt do better than what he did in those verses he dropped!!!
He fools y'all, but not me!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: gay!
pus.sy licker
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
pus.sy licker
so ur sister told u! shocked
ELYMAXiimus:
limerick said i'm the one causing fph's arrogance, but i think you're the one! Lets say the truth nd shame the devil!!!

how many battles have u won?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: so my sister told u! shocked how many battles have u won?
i've had only two battles here, nd i lost to none of you! So seal those lips of yours with superglue nd stop spewing sh1t!!!!
I don't have to start battling every rookie/newbie like you do, just to top my cv! That's not why i'm here! I'm here for wack arrogant gobblins like you!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

you can say what you like - he's the busiest netcee on this forum. he only joined this section about 3 months ago & he's battled close to 10 times. he's won all his brawls too - from teddymiyaki to mikuz.

give credits where it's due, FYH is dopë. you think it's easy to be as busy as him and have a dopë written in every drop? did you not see ibime got taken out by U3 cos ibime had 2 big battles within a week? the more you battle, the less you punch. that's a simple law of nature.

Lagunna:
I felt u were not really interested and like u said, u wanted to lose...
seems guys want to see u battle krone... no fall hand o.. that battle must sweet pass toto..
make i go create banner grin grin

if you want to see a dopë final - i think the date should be moved to allow the finalists about 10-14 days to rest well & write. what's the rush for? i would rather read quality verses once a month than read substandard verses every day.

the quality of this tournament has been below the normal standard here cos kim kept rushing everything as if tomorrow is rapture. the longer the rest given to the finalists, the better the quality will be. FYH & kr0ne should agree on a date - kim shouldn't be the one forcing the date on them. it should be on their terms & conditions.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

you can say what you like - he's the busiest netcee on this forum. he only joined this section about 3 months ago & he's battled close to 10 times. he's won all his brawls too - from teddymiyaki to mikuz.

give credits where it's due, FYH is dopë. you think it's easy to be as busy as him and have a dopë written in every drop? did you not see ibime got taken out by U3 cos ibime had 2 big battles within a week? the more you battle, the less you punch. that's a simple law of nature.

if you want to see a dopë final - i think the date should be moved to allow the finalists about 10-14 days to rest well & write. what's the rush for? i would rather read quality verses once a month than read substandard verses every day.

the quality of this tournament has been below the normal standard here cos kim kept rushing everything as if tomorrow is rapture. the longer the rest given to the finalists, the better the quality will be. FYH & kr0ne should agree on a date - kim shouldn't be the one forcing the date on them. it should be on their terms & conditions.
don't be deceived!!!
He never scripts afresh... That's why his verse against mik was full of generic stuffs which he had been planning right before he even registered here! He doesnt even need a rest. All he needs do is dubb from his book of rapstories which he's had ever since!!!
Have you wondered why he still mimicks krone's writtens ever since he got here?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i've had only two battles here, nd i lost to none of you! So seal those lips of yours with superglue nd stop spewing sh1t!!!!
I don't have to start battling every rookie/newbie like you do, just to top my cv! That's not why i'm here! I'm here for wack arrogant gobblins like you!!!
dummy...................u lost woefully against me! ppl supportin u did so coz they didn't want u to get banned, yet i still won. bruce has been callin u out for over a month but u pretend not to see. teddymiyaki is also ready to bury u alive................i've beaten both. try ur luck too, fool!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
don't be deceived!!!
He never scripts afresh... That's why his verse against mik was full of generic stuffs which he had been planning right before he even registered here! He doesnt even need a rest. All he needs do is dubb from his book of rapstories which he's had ever since!!!
when kim ur fuckmate accused me of recyclin my closer, i asked him to bring proof but he couldn't. but u bit and recycled almost all ur lines against me................even the 'j son' pun is too generic. the sponge and prick was bitten....the bringbackourpussy was played...... the two face idibia was bitten from sleak. so why cry when i call u elyWACK? it's not hard for me to think up lines against opponents. my 'st maximus' was bitten too or 'mad lib' 'lib rated' etc.........it's easy for me to do all this! the reason i stopped usin threats is to add humour in my verses, and moreover this place now sucks like ur sis's poosie. get lost, sore loser......................
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: dummy...................u lost woefully against me! ppl supportin u did so coz they didn't want u to get banned, yet i still won. bruce has been callin u out for over a month but u pretend not to see. teddymiyaki is also ready to bury u alive................i've beaten both. try ur luck too, fool!!!
if you talk too much, i'll start exposing all your d1ckriders! Banana freaks!!!
As far as i'm concerned, you did'nt even tie that brawl... I beat you hands down!!! It's glaring!!!
If it was a live brawl.. You'd have been stoned!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
if you talk too much, i'll start exposing all your d1ckriders! Banana freaks!!!
As far as i'm concerned, you did'nt even tie that brawl... I beat you hands down!!! It's glaring!!!
If it was a live brawl.. You'd have be stoned!
ok, let's do it this way.....................beat teddy or bruce and i'll accept a rematch with u

or

die with ur eyes open!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
don't be deceived!!!

what's the connection between kr0ne and FYH? you mean FYH has a history before coming on NL?

i don't understand the gist, abeg
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

what's the connection between kr0ne and FYH? you mean FYH has a history before coming on NL?

that dude is really insane!..........is it possible for one to dub lines before joinin a site? and how do i copy krone, do we have the same style? tho he'll claim he taught me bla bla bla.................but how are we related in style of writin? elywack is an a.s.shole!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: that dude is really insane!..........is it possible for one to dub lines before joinin a site? and how do i copy krone, do we have the same style? tho he'll claim he taught me bla bla bla.................but how are we related in style of writin? elywack is an a.s.shole!

just ignore such yearns....
go and concentrate on your battle - in short, don't log on until you have scripted a monster verse. don't be enmeshed in the distraction of elymax & kim.

if they say you are copying someone else's style, na them sabi. they should copy styles too. the more time spent discussing irrelevant things, the less time you have to script quality bars. log out, go and write.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

just ignore such yearns....
go and concentrate on your battle - in short, don't log on until you have scripted a monster verse. don't be enmeshed in the distraction of elymax & kim.

if they say you are copying someone else's style, na them sabi. they should copy styles too. the more time spent discussing irrelevant things, the less time you have to script quality bars. log out, go and write.

cool..............thanks bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
You guys have made this place dry.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
gringrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quoteor n hm@ty author=fuckyouhard] when kim ur fuckmate accused me of recyclin my closer, i asked him to bring proof but he couldn't. but u bit and recycled almost all ur lines against me................even the 'j son' pun is too generic. the sponge and prick was bitten....the bringbackourpussy was played...... the two face idibia was bitten from sleak. so why cry when i call u elyWACK? it's not hard for me to think up lines against opponents. my 'st maximus' was bitten too or 'mad lib' 'lib rated' etc.........it's easy for me to do all this! the reason i stopped usin threats is to add humour in my verses, and moreover this place now sucks like ur sis's poosie. get lost, sore loser......................[/quote]
coogar:
fuckyouhard: when kim ur fuckmate accused me of recyclin my closer, i asked him to bring proof but he couldn't. but u bit and recycled almost all ur lines against me................even the 'j son' pun is too generic. the sponge and prick was bitten....the bringbackourpussy was played...... the two face idibia was bitten from sleak. so why cry when i call u elyWACK? it's not hard for me to think up lines against opponents. my 'st maximus' was bitten too or 'mad lib' 'lib rated' etc.........it's easy for me to do all this! the reason i stopped usin threats is to add humour in my verses, and moreover this place now sucks like ur sis's poosie. get lost, sore loser......................
i'm not like you!
That two face, if it's true it was already played in another way by sleakkid, then it's a coincidence!!!
Others were fresh pure diss at you!!! I'm unlike you who bars were all recycled against mik!!!

Pls tell me where i bit the "soap bubbles nd prick bar "from! Your brain must be revolving anticlock-wise!!

That st maximos you did is wack!!! Truth be told!!! You don't fool me!

Nd the real maximus was an undefeated roman glad!!!

Was'nt it you who played elymax as early marks? grin grin grin wackgobblin!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

krone said he nd fph used to be in the same watsapp rapgroup!
So krone had already told him all about nl even before the pr1ck registered!!! You dig?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
krone said he nd fph used to be in the same watsapp rapgroup!
So krone had already told him all about nl even before the pr1ck registered!!! You dig?

it seems kr0ne is the guru here.
teddymiyaki loves krone.....yeyenatu will have kr0ne's babies if she gets the opportunity & now i am being told kr0ne owns a rap-group.

na wao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

teddymiyaki loves krone.....yeyenatu will have kr0ne's babies if she gets the opportunity & now i am being told kr0ne owns a rap-group.

na wao
lmao... What are you saying?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:
na wao
lol
ELYMAXiimus:
lmao... What are you saying?
testing testing

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.