Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264128 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: emmaprince, hope u haven't forgotten ur hostin a brawl between me and 007bruce tonight by 9pm. he hasn't checked in yet, and i don't want a no show.
meanwhile, my brawls henceforth must be hyped and should be under brutal clash, not ur fire or blood fight undecided

#bringbackourpussy#

emaprince?
he's a broke-aśs bicycle repairer. you will wait till the end of the month to get that done. he must wait for his salary at the end of the month to buy MBs before he can use the internet. i dunno why the mods entrust the setting up of battle threads in the hands of church rats like emabïtch

teddybiyasi:
lie

i can't lie to you - i am not a married man. ibime was just yapping his mouth after getting killed by the sword held by coogar.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: emmaprince, hope u haven't forgotten ur hostin a brawl between me and 007bruce tonight by 9pm. he hasn't checked in yet, and i don't want a no show.
meanwhile, my brawls henceforth must be hyped and should be under brutal clash, not ur fire or blood fight undecided

#bringbackourpussy#
grin grin grin kai! This boy will never change. I wonder how u'd sleep tonight if u get whooped
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
kr0ne:
grin grin grin kai! This boy will never change. I wonder how u'd sleep tonight if u get whooped
and what if i whoop him instead? undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: and what if i whoop him instead? undecided

please, when is this battle?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: and what if i whoop him instead? undecided
I'd hail u as a proud dad cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

please, when is this battle?
9pm. but i've not seen bruce. and he was online today
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: 9pm. but i've not seen bruce. and he was online today

bruce is fine-tuning his bars. cheesy
he won't show up till 8.50pm.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddybiyasi: amidst of daddies
lol coogar married with 3children
airmark married with numerous kids
ibime father Solomon hmmm

Me, three kids? Did safarigirl tell you that? Though you are right about ibime and coogar.

Oya teddybiyasi/come to me, forget coogar... I will be
getting him angry /when ma boxer, LV, is sagging/to magic sticks ya kegs incredibly clapping /while your mouth is steadily rapping/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard:
we take the full long shot/ and bring down goons for fun/
we rap rangers, so stop makin fool of us/

it's nothin bad or crime/ that we workin hard to shine/
so why wish young glads to die/ oga we're used to this stuff, we know bars from lines/

we don't need ur weak lessons / we're already the big next thing/
and if this ain't 3 bars, then u shud quit textin

Fvckyouhard/i'm a strong crude glad/you a young good lad/jumping into me, next time dont just do that/you wont like me to burn you fagg/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
airmark:

Fvckyouhard/i'm a strong crude glad/you a young good lad/jumping into me, next time dont just do that/you wont like me to burn you fagg/
smh! was that 3 bars or not? wanna knw how u count ur bars/lines here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: smh! was that 3 bars or not? wanna knw how u count ur bars/lines here

Stop shaking ya head bro. I was against how you jumped into my comment and threw shots at me not about your lines. I never remember i mentioned you as one who didnt know how to count lines. Did I? If my lessons are weak then they aint for you .

fuckyouhard:
we don't need ur weak lessons / we're already the big next thing/
and if this ain't 3 bars, then u shud quit textin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
waiting patiently for the battle tonight....

i hope FYH & bruce bring the heat to this battle otherwise i'd be spazzing......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
airmark:

Stop shaking ya head bro. I was against how you jumped into my comment and threw shots at me not about your lines. I never remember i mentioned you as one who didnt know how to count lines. Did I? If my lessons are weak then they aint for you .

ok, no p
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
airmark:

Me, three kids? Did safarigirl tell you that? Though you are right about ibime and coogar.

Oya teddybiyasi/come to me, forget coogar... I will be
getting him angry /when ma boxer, LV, is sagging/to magic sticks ya kegs incredibly clapping /while your mouth is steadily rapping/ plus I'm a monkey born cus I'm demn ffucking ugly

lmao

airmark:

so nah me no sabi count bar smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
airmark, can you please edit the topic of the battle thread emaprince set up? if he cannot write properly, why is he even entrusted to make the topic? why don't people do things professionally? why do you let stark illiterates set up threads?

what's the meaning of Ii?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
so naso bruce take pull no show like expired DSTV card? Make dem stab am with 10months ban..
the way he fall hand down. i sure say na impromtu wa.n.king make am no show... Smh!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kslib: so naso bruce take pull no show like expired DSTV card? Make dem stab am with 10months ban..
the way he fall hand down. i sure say na impromtu wa.n.king make am no show... Smh!!
i have emmaprince to blame. we ought to have sent the verses to him like we did with airmark. bruce obviously saw my threat lines and withdrew. this is absurd!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: i have emmaprince to blame. we ought to have sent the verses to him like we did with airmark. bruce obviously saw my threat lines and withdrew. this is absurd!

i knew it would be an epic fail when emaprince was nominated as the umpire for this. emaprince can't even clean up himself in the morning. he has the brain capacity of a pubic louse.

the church rat cannot afford MB to use internet.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

i knew it would be an epic fail when emaprince was nominated as the umpire for this. emaprince can't even clean up himself in the morning. he has the brain capacity of a pubic louse.

the church rat cannot afford MB to use internet.
lmao! but this is useless, seriously! they should organise battles properly
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddybiyasi:

lmao

so nah me no sabi count bar smh

You may be the first i will land my sledge hammer on. How dare you edit ma comment to insult me? Since you' ve been getting supports from coogar, you have been misbehaving. Can you insult coogar like that? The day i realise coogar is ghost writing for you, you are in for it. sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
@fuckyouhard, can you see why sometimes we drag our foot before popping battle threads?. Most of them shouting for tourneys now, but when the time comes they run away faster than style plus after seeing olufunmi. Lets still give bruce more hours, who knows he might be caught in israeli-palestinian crisis. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
but bruce can't go without bein penalised. he accepted this brawl but refused to check in. but if u check his profile now u'll see his last time online was 9:13pm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: lmao! but this is useless, seriously! they should organise battles properly

it's because the mods don't enforce the rules. bruce should get a 12-month ban for a no-show and if he comes back with another username, he should be banned as well. it's a waste of bandwidth when threads are set-up only for a contestant to run away like the fart of a leprous woman.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
airmark you must kill me today
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: i have emmaprince to blame. we ought to have sent the verses to him like we did with airmark. bruce obviously saw my threat lines and withdrew. this is absurd!
Things need to be organised.. Errything just scarra..

Anyway, 007 takes to whole blame sha. I wonder what his excuse might be..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kslib:
Things need to be organised.. Errything just scarra..

Anyway, 007 takes to whole blame sha. I wonder what his excuse might be..
he has no excuse. why didn't he check in first then forge the excuse later. is this his first battle? he just wasted my time
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddybiyasi: airmark you must kill me today

grin grin grin grin I treat ladies well. Oya where is that hug icon? Ok take thesekiss kiss kiss
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
airmark, pls create a thread. fuckyouhard vs mikuz. we drop on thursday. he must not ignore this
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: airmark, pls create a thread. fuckyouhard vs mikuz. we drop on thursday. he must not ignore this

Mikuz should acknowledge it . including your agreed terms. Then i will go on.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
airmark:

Mikuz should acknowledge it . including your agreed terms. Then i will go on.
ok, but it's thursday 6pm. he shouldn't ignore this. am not scared of anyone!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: he has no excuse. why didn't he check in first then forge the excuse later. is this his first battle? he just wasted my time
True!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:49am On Jul 23, 2014
airmark: @fuckyouhard, can you see why sometimes we drag our foot before popping battle threads?. Most of them shouting for tourneys now, but when the time comes they run away faster than style plus after seeing olufunmi.
this is because the rules are not adhered to!
Most yall mods are to weak to enforce nd do what has to be done!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.