Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1288538 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2014
007bruce pulled a no show
But the type of opponents fuckyouhard picks eh lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Guykhena: 007bruce pulled a no show
if u think ur a better opponent then damn u. i'd rather battle teddybiyasi
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: if u think ur a better opponent then damn u. i'd rather battle teddybiyasi
You feed of the weak,,
You were meant to battle kr0ne,you kept on making excuses(ducking),but if you see someone who you can take advantage off,you just jump in.... undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Guykhena: 007bruce pulled a no show
this is what he wished for!
He won't battle the real ninjas!
He's still ducking krone.
Why did he have to wait for mik to say he's not interested again, before accepting the callout?
He's searching for a hole to run into!
People wey dope sef no dey run mouth like this. Just one win over a wannabee u're feeling like the prince of england. You even had to be ordering emmaprince to change the title of the thread. Idiat! If we were to rate the textcees here, you wont be among the top 20!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Guykhena:
You feed of the weak,,
You were meant to battle kr0ne,you kept on making excuses(ducking),but if you see someone who you can take advantage off,you just jump in.... undecided
don't be silly! krone knows am not duckin him and will never!! i think he's not ready, quote me. . . .he's not ready!!
and why are u fools always jumpin on my dick? as for u, ckushy, 007bruce and jigsawkillah are all better than u. the only reason u won jig was because his lines were shorter and he used cipher verse against u. i see ur lines and feel like throwin up. the best ever was the one u did last night because u attempted 3-syllabic rhymes. aside that, ur wack!!! take ur epistles to the literature, that's ur callin. and never quote me again or amadioha will blast u!! bye!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Why did he have to wait for mik to say he's not interested again, before accepting the callout?
People wey dope sef no dey run mouth like this. Just one win over a wannabee u're feeling like the prince of england. You even had to be ordering emmaprince to change the title of the thread. Idiat! If we were to rate the textcees here, you wont be among the top 20!
Dude the nigga is a biitch a$$ chicken,like jig said "he's a vulture",an opportunitist feeder,he takes avantage of his surrounding(like the mik tin is a clear example)..
And he's gonna take glory for the no-show 007bruce pulled..
His battle with kr0ne,he's still making excuses.... That's a pu$$$y act..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
if i don't make top 20 u won't get a mention in top 100. i've told u dicksuckers to stop quotin me. none of u can stand me, so get lost!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Its Fücktard not Friend. SmH 4 NL's censored words
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: don't be silly! krone knows am not duckin him and will never!! i think he's not ready, quote me. . . .he's not ready!!
and why are u fools always jumpin on my dick? as for u, ckushy, 007bruce and jigsawkillah are all better than u. the only reason u won jig was because his lines were shorter and he used cipher verse against u. i see ur lines and feel like throwin up. the best ever was the one u did last night because u attempted 3-syllabic rhymes. aside that, ur wack!!! take ur epistles to the literature, that's ur callin. and never quote me again or amadioha will blast u!! bye!!
Rantings are for biitches,
After kr0ne murders you,I will do the honor of carrying out the cremation on your corpse.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2014
go and check 007bruce's verses in kim's lounge. he's very good that's why i accepted to battle him. none of u can pen it down like him, faggits! so how's he food for vulture??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2014
I think among my peers i am the most feared here. Nobody wanna beef with me. Maybe them dey fear make i no use them do kilishi
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2014
i spent most of my time here yesterday, and krone saw me. how can u fools say am duckin him? i had him in mind after bruce, that's why i told kim to hold on. am i gonna have 2 battles in one day? u fools get off my dick. am not gay
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Iceskidd: I think among my peers i am the most feared here. Nobody wanna beef with me. Maybe them dey fear make i no use them do kilishi

jokes.....
teddy will destroy you within minutes. who you be? you don't even know how to count bars.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: go and check 007bruce's verses in kim's lounge. he's very good that's why i accepted to battle him. none of u can pen it down like him, faggits! so how's he food for vulture??
Why trying to manipulate things around?
We know 007 is a good textcee,and we know he isn't always active in this section(and you know that)...
fuckyouhard: i spent most of my time here yesterday, and krone saw me. how can u fools say am duckin him? i had him in mind after bruce, that's why i told kim to hold on. am i gonna have 2 battles in one day? u fools get off my dick. am not gay
This is sad,acting like a little kid,,,kr0ne called you out like 2weeks ago,your excuse "No Personals"(ducking),
Now you saying what?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Iceskidd: who be dis old man? Oga go face your family matter and stop licking teddy's clitoris. Oh And stop cuming in fuckyouhard's a$$.
I don't have your time, biatch
and if u believe ur a man, which i doubt, why don't u accept to brawl teddy. nincompoop!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Iceskidd: who be dis old man? Oga go face your family matter and stop licking 'teddy's clitoris. Oh And stop cuming in fuckyouhard's a$$'.
I don't have your time, biatch

be creative

you don't 'have time' cus ya born with plastic spoon even church get hope beside you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Even if teddybiyasi, coogar and fuckyouhard calls me out. I ain't gon accept cus ion battle b¡tches having a threes0me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Guykhena:
Why trying to manipulate things around?
We know 007 is a good textcee,and we know he isn't always active in this section(and you know that)...

This is sad,acting like a little kid,,,kr0ne called you out like 2weeks ago,your excuse "No Personals"(ducking),
Now you saying what?
before 007 accepted my c/o he's been braggin that everybody was afraid of him. see?? that's what i don't do..brag! i saw his lines and thought he wud be a good opponent, u just attested to that. we had the agreement on sunday. emmaprince created the thread yesterday mornin, and i checked in almost immediately. he came in, peeped, and then left. even as at 9pm he came back again but refused to check in.
as for krone, i knw him better than u do. he's my friend, ask him. and we used to have a group in whatsapp where we had tourneys. truthfully, he was doin better than most of us and that made him become arrogant. he was the the reason the group had to split because he picked a quarrel with the head, then went ahead to create his own group. why he hates me now is because i refused to join his group...that's all! he started callin me gay, that nik was usin me and all that. but why wud i join him when i started with nik? undecided it's a test for loyalty! to me, he's a rebel. that's why when i came here i didn't want him to know cos he'd dig up everythin again. but when u say i duck krone it sounds funny cos even if u ask him he'd tell u jason never ducks fights
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2014
In Dan Reynolds' voice, singing ''ON TOP OF THE WORLD''. Hold on a minute. Did one faqqot say he doesn't brag?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
airmark: Teddybiyasi n warriblood, when u guys want to brawl? You must adhere strictly to the rules. if you guys don't know how to count bars, you can ask coogar, I will appreciate it if he diverts his rap energy to helping newbies rather than hyping his Teddybiyasi and doing other needless chit chats.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: if i don't make top 20 u won't get a mention in top 100. i've told u dicksuckers to stop quotin me. none of u can stand me, so get lost!!!
you're a derailed vagabond!
Did i quote you?

If i dont make it to a list of a hundred, it only means you wont make it to a list of a thousand!

I don't know what makes you think ure good. U must be suffering from braincells deficiency! A mad man on the loose!

Don't quote me again!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2014
smh! in fact, enough rubbish talks with these riff raffs. if any of u bastards feels he's capable of challengin me just say it. otherwise go to hell! that's exactly how my supposed fight with 007 started, he nosed into my affair, and now he's pullin a no show. i don't brag, but if u think ur better let's do it. and it's to whomever it may concern!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2014
cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Kslib:
True!
fuckyouhard: if u think ur a better opponent then damn u. i'd rather battle teddybiyasi
cheesy
fuckyouhard: and if u believe ur a man, which i doubt, why don't u accept to brawl teddy. nincompoop!!
cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Weird
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2014
grin
Guykhena:
Dude the nigga is a biitch a$$ chicken,like jig said "he's a vulture",an opportunitist feeder,he takes avantage of his surrounding(like the mik tin is a clear example)..
And he's gonna take glory for the no-show 007bruce pulled..
His battle with kr0ne,he's still making excuses.... That's a pu$$$y act..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2014
lol,,, see the guy dey take style fyn another opposiition in other to duck the ones at hand
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2014
lmao @ flash being a weirdo

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.