Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1265199 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
teddybiyasi: prepare your casket warriblood, ur dead already! Na for me to bury u na in remain

airmark do your thing its high time this fool get murdered

SAW
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: oga on top.. grin grin grin dat is why i say nor be only COOGAR DEY 4UCK HER...

why can't you just get my name out of that cesspit you call a mouth? you are single-handedly the most foolish human being that has ever registered on this forum.

if you marry a fool like you, you shall produce idïots. no day passes without you referring to pušśy this, püssy that. were you cursed with the pubic hair of a village witch?

airmark, better hold this baštard on a leash before i turn this place into hiroshima. let this be the last time he mentions my name in his piffle. i have zero tolerance for products of kerosene background like him.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Warriblood is up to something huge. The confidence with which he speaks these days, he may be coming with 5 syllabic rhymes all through against teddy. I trust him just like keshi trusted shola ameobi. If he loses i will ban him for life. ~just joking ~

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
airmark: Warriblood is up to something huge. The confidence with which he speaks these days, he may be coming with 5 syllabic rhymes all through against teddy. I trust him just like keshi trusted shola ameobi. If he loses i will ban him for life. ~just joking ~

teddy will destroy him.
miyaki has his kryptonite & y'all are going to witness someone's arsê being kicked about like jabulani.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
lipsrsealed embarassed am fücking sick. Out till am well again, adios amigos
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

teddy will destroy him.
miyaki has his kryptonite & y'all are going to witness someone's arsê being kicked about like jabulani.

grin grin grin Warriblood will a pull a mario gotze on teddy. Watch out.

Iceskidd: lipsrsealed embarassed am fücking sick. Out till am well again, adios amigos

Quick recovery bro.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Iceskidd: lipsrsealed embarassed am fücking sick. Out till am well again, adios amigos

told u to use cd. . . Now that ho don give u gonno
sorry ehn thank God say no be aids
get well soon

SAW
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

teddy will destroy him.

u fit dey ghostwrite for the girl oo

SAW
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by techtonic(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
ma open call out
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2014
Warriblood, dont tell me you dont know how to send email message to a gmail address ooo. If you are through send to airmarking@gmail.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Airmark create a doc for me and Limerick, Tagged **"CAREER FIGHT!" Limerick Vs G'IYAZ!**

Anybody who loses will always respect the other, he will refer to him as god and master! He must worship the winner whenever and wherever he sights him! He must obey every word the winner drops! He will become the winner's slave forever!

Let's do this!!!!! angry

Lol, am I mad Airmark, just create a doc for me and Limerick! Limerick Vs G'IYAZ** 16 bars. . . . To be held on Monday by 9PM!

Limerick, game? cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Airmark create a doc for me and Limerick, Tagged **"CAREER FIGHT!" Limerick Vs G'IYAZ!**

Anybody who loses will always respect the other, he will refer to him as god and master! He must worship the winner whenever and wherever he sights him! He must obey every word the winner drops! He will become the winner's slave forever!

Let's do this!!!!! angry

Lol, am I mad Airmark, just create a doc for me and Limerick! Limerick Vs G'IYAZ** 16 bars. . . . To be held on Monday by 9PM!

Limerick, game? cool

This one don dey serious o. e be like say dudes don dey go collect verses from okija shrine nowadays o.
Giiyaz, let limerick come and accept this. This is interesting, but what of if you open another moniker in case you lose (God forbids)?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:55am On Jul 25, 2014
airmark:

This one don dey serious o. e be like say dudes don dey go collect verses from okija shrine nowadays o.
Giiyaz, let limerick come and accept this. This is interesting, but what of if you open another moniker in case you lose (God forbids)?
Respect yourself and wait for Limerick to come accept this call out. And make sure you don't tag your "Fire Extinguisher" to this battle, it must be something hard! Like IMMORTAL COMBAT!

Lol, just joking. . . Make Limerick accept am, I will show you why G comes before L cheesy tongue

Limerick Tha Phoenix! Don't duck!

Now Playing: Chino XL_Wordsmith cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Respect yourself and wait for Limerick to come accept this call out. And make sure you don't tag your "Fire Extinguisher" to this battle, it must be something hard! Like IMMORTAL COMBAT!

Lol, just joking. . . Make Limerick accept am, I will show you why G comes before L cheesy tongue

Limerick Tha Phoenix! Don't duck!

Now Playing: Chino XL_Wordsmith cool
Mazi Giyazz I believe you cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Guykhena: Mazi Giyazz I believe you cheesy
My guy, I'm about to bury that b1tch called Limerick! So he won't be making noise here no longer! cheesy

You know I'm bad cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2014
I step in the vicinity with Winks/
When I pick up a pen, Creativity begins/
Am here to tame the beast/ release a track that tortures and have his pain Remixed/
I know ve’ been gone for a While/ but am happy ya’ll never touched the Dial/
Cos on this Channel I ll’ call on fire from above to ‘consume this false Prophet of Baal/
Eclipse his Sunshine and make his Stars Sad/ with a Dagger I ll’ give his Bars Scars/
Am his Elder in Rap/
And ‘nothing flies in his skies’….cos I killed his birds and added their Feathers to my Cap’/
Boost me with Vertigo/ so I can Wreck this Ho/
Cut off the ‘womb’s placenta’ so nothing connects to this Embryo/
My Chihuahuas were hungry so I fed him to my Dogs from Mexico/ am wicked and very Cold/
And will continue to ‘blast the trumpet’ to bring his nerves down…….like the Walls of Jericho/
I ll’ set this Nigga in Flames/ and flood his ideas with waves of River Thames/
Like Windmills I ll’ rotate terror till he spins and screams/
Make him turn on the TV cos its his death he sees on Screen/
I ll’ blind his path with Fog/ and unleash Thugs/
I commit crimes with rhymes…….now he’s sniffing for evidence around like Police Dogs/
Ve got the Soul of 2Pac, Rakim and Lakim/
I drowned him with Kerosene/ and with lit matches I torched paraffin/
Then skin him alive till we see his 206 bones like an X-ray Machine/
I ll’ blast his wallets………he can never Rock a Buck/
He will be rendered useless when I bind and ‘put his two hands together’….like when its 12’O Clock/
I script lines like a Tactician/ and with the corrupt hands of politicians/
I write his ‘letters of doom’ like Paul to the Corinthians/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
iamaromolaeran: I step in the vicinity with Winks/
When I pick up a pen, Creativity begins/
Am here to tame the beast/ release a track that tortures and have his pain Remixed/
I know ve’ been gone for a While/ but am happy ya’ll never touched the Dial/
Cos on this Channel I ll’ call on fire from above to ‘consume this false Prophet of Baal/
Eclipse his Sunshine and make his Stars Sad/ with a Dagger I ll’ give his Bars Scars/
Am his Elder in Rap/
And ‘nothing flies in his skies’….cos I killed his birds and added their Feathers to my Cap’/
Boost me with Vertigo/ so I can Wreck this Ho/
Cut off the ‘womb’s placenta’ so nothing connects to this Embryo/
My Chihuahuas were hungry so I fed him to my Dogs from Mexico/ am wicked and very Cold/
And will continue to ‘blast the trumpet’ to bring his nerves down…….like the Walls of Jericho/
I ll’ set this Nigga in Flames/ and flood his ideas with waves of River Thames/
Like Windmills I ll’ rotate terror till he spins and screams/
Make him turn on the TV cos its his death he sees on Screen/
I ll’ blind his path with Fog/ and unleash Thugs/
I commit crimes with rhymes…….now he’s sniffing for evidence around like Police Dogs/
Ve got the Soul of 2Pac, Rakim and Lakim/
I drowned him with Kerosene/ and with lit matches I torched paraffin/
Then skin him alive till we see his 206 bones like an X-ray Machine/
I ll’ blast his wallets………he can never Rock a Buck/
He will be rendered useless when I bind and ‘put his two hands together’….like when its 12’O Clock/
I script lines like a Tactician/ and with the corrupt hands of politicians/
I write his ‘letters of doom’ like Paul to the Corinthians/
d0pe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
d0pe

thanks bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Although you set codes, I ll’ crack and Decipher when am in the Cipher/
Cos am the Type Of/ guy that spit rhymes with Fangs of Vipers/
When Emcees start Shitting Around……I ll’ get Nannies to put Rappers back in Diapers/
I love the long Range like Snipers/ and the number 9 on my back like Strikers/
They sparred like Tigers but fled as I Jabbed Jaguars/
Now their Hate turned to Love that they ‘wave to me’ like ‘Car Wipers’/
Do I have to remind that am divine with each line am Sketching/
And that I keep it ‘special’ like ‘First Nights of Virgins’/
They say we should ‘stop Violence’, but am Neglecting Advise/ cos females thrill when am ‘Knocking the Guys’/
And like Shakespeare I slit in streets with a Poetic Device/
Beheading every Chicken the Poultry Gives/ while am Awaiting Wealth the Lottery Brings/
And hoping I ‘count my Cash’ solemnly ‘like Rosary Beads’/
I confuse like unsolved Puzzles/ if your 'hungry for my fists’,you can ‘chop knuckles’/
I pick Mics up with Tight Muscles/
And ‘fuel’ it with words from a ‘mouth shaped like Gas Nozzles’/
In the bathroom they ll’ be fronting with Towels/ so I conquered Consonants lest they attacking with Vowels/
Then ‘shoot a gun in their anus’…………..just to ‘Empty Their Bowels’/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Autospambot.... I was banned again angry can someone pls tell me whats going on sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
iamaromolaeran: Although you set codes, I ll’ crack and Decipher when am in the Cipher/
When Emcees start Shitting Around……I ll’ get Nannies to put Rappers back in Diapers/
Now their Hate turned to Love that they ‘wave to me’ like ‘Car Wipers’/
Do I have to remind that am divine with each line am Sketching/
And that I keep it ‘special’ like ‘First Nights of Virgins’/
They say we should ‘stop Violence’, but am Neglecting Advise/ cos females thrill when am ‘Knocking the Guys’/
And like Shakespeare I slit in streets with a Poetic Device/
Beheading every Chicken the Poultry Gives/ while am Awaiting Wealth the Lottery Brings/
And hoping I ‘count my Cash’ solemnly ‘like Rosary Beads’/
I confuse like unsolved Puzzles/ if your 'hungry for my fists’,you can ‘chop knuckles’/
I pick Mics up with Tight Muscles/
And ‘fuel’ it with words from a ‘mouth shaped like Gas Nozzles’/
In the bathroom they ll’ be fronting with Towels/ so I conquered Consonants lest they attacking with Vowels/
Then ‘shoot a gun in their anus’…………..just to ‘Empty Their Bowels’/
nice linessmiley

how about a battle?smiley

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
nice linessmiley

how about a battle?smiley
sure bro..set it up ...when i come online imma drop my lines
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
Although you set codes, I ll’ crack and Decipher when am in the Cipher/
lolzz this guy won kill coogar
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
sure bro..set it up ...when i come online imma drop my lines

kk,, airmark pls set up a thread for me nd this nigga,, we drop on monday (nothing at stake)smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

kk,, airmark pls set up a thread for me nd this nigga,, we drop on monday (nothing at stake)smiley

aii bro..sure MONDAY imma drop my verse...but ummmm how many bars man?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lolzz this guy won kill coogar

no am taking no shots at coogar........he's a dop.e motherfucke.r ......i aint disturbing him oooooooooooo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
teddybiyasi how far na? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
biyasi is cooking something dopë in the lab. if teddy disappoints, i will feed her to the hungry lions at yankari.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar: biyasi is cooking something dopë in the lab. if teddy disappoints, i will feed her to the hungry lions at yankari.
lmao! am sure she won't disappoint
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
teddy, have u sent ur verse to airmark?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
airmark!!! check ya inbox

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.