Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,032 members, 7,849,161 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1268686 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Airmark, if you continue like this, you'll end up loosing ur mod status like mikuz!

Why are you fighting everybody, even kr0ne?

Let byegons be byegones!

I know you wanna restore this section back to normal, but you're going about it wrongly,,,, you can't start attacking everybody, as the mod, you should be in good terms with all!

Nd if someone disses you in his or her verse, in this section, it's normal! After all, you also diss in ur verse! So why should'nt you be dissed?

Isn'nt it all for fun?

Chill. . . .
Are you guys just paranoid. you think I am on top of the world cos of being mod? It's eating deep into my biz time only that we must not leave here to fraudsters. You said I am fighting everyone, am I fighting loonat11k, yeyenatu, Laguna and even yourself? I think that is only in your head. If I leave being mod today, am happy I revealed the crimes by some vets here for unbiased minds to see. You guys have keep exposing your a,s,see with ur hogwashes
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by willsofsteel: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Let there be peace
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
█|.•º☺нeĦeнe☺º•.|█ -
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by StarBoyEminado(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Whack i need a better battler here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
airmark:
Are you guys just paranoid. you think I am on top of the world cos of being mod? It's eating deep into my biz time only that we must not leave here to fraudsters. You said I am fighting everyone, am I fighting loonat11k, yeyenatu, Laguna and even yourself? I think that is only in your head. If I leave being mod today, am happy I revealed the crimes by some vets here for unbiased minds to see. You guys have keep exposing your a,s,see with ur hogwashes
You and Kr0ne should just shuuuu this unecessary brouhaha! It's not cool at all. . . What's happening to this section??

It's like everybody is mad! Gawd!! Y'all just gotta shuuuu this off! I mean, let there be peace!! . . . . . . . This is history repeating itself, how Ofoka and co quarelled all over the thread, and Alexpissu had to peace it off! . . . I think we gotta peace it off too. Let's stop the unecessary noise!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
StarBoyEminado: Whack i need a better battler here

Drop some frees on flow for rank thread to feel you dawg.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
airmark where's the flow for rank thread --i cant seem to find it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lets have kr0ne vs mikuz cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Limerick, did you get my message?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne: Limerick, did you get my message?
thanks boss - you get mouth.

Meanwhile - eshwany .come here b4 u lost
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by tysonnn(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hello, i'm nu here, nd i see some drugs heads and some good netcees here! I wanna battle one of these ninjas coogar, ibime, mikuz, kr0ne, airmark, Elymaxiimus, limerick, and so on . . .

*flexes fists*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Enough of this!!! You guys should just pipe down!!! What's with these bickering?!!! Y'all need to go and hide in the dark for a while and count to 100. When you come out, you'd all be good.

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
yeyenatu when are you battling teddybiyasi safarigirl? grin grin grin

I will be the only judge.

loonat11kk and limerick fix your battle on this thread. I dont want to keep hiding ya posts on ffr
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
##makes straight face, wears socks##

Put them in conjunction and add a scrawny bawl to the buffet and let's feast.... angry angry ##cracks finger bones##

grin grin grin

YeaYeaNot

airmark: yeyenatu when are you battling teddybiyasi safarigirl? grin grin grin

I will be the only judge.

loonat11kk and limerick fix your battle on this thread. I dont want to keep hiding ya posts on ffr
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Just yesterday I talked about stupdity, and
today its being manifested! Woke up to
tonnes of generic messages from lots of
people telling me to bath with salt water to
avoid ebola, I am not a medical students but
when did salt become an anti virus, and
despite numerous campaign telling people
that ebola isn't airborne we still choose to be
ignorant!! Smh! People do suffer cuz of lack of
knowledge!! U have a smart phone, don't be
dumb, use ur smart phone to verify things!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Just yesterday I talked about stupdity, and
today its being manifested! Woke up to
tonnes of generic messages from lots of
people telling me to bath with salt water to
avoid ebola, I am not a medical students but
when did salt become an anti virus, and
despite numerous campaign telling people
that ebola isn't airborne we still choose to be
ignorant!! Smh! People do suffer cuz of lack of
knowledge!! U have a smart phone, don't be
dumb, use ur smart phone to verify things!
lol it happen'd e'rywhere
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Iceskidd: lol it happen'd e'rywhere
Lol. So sad I'd already purchased 65 big bags of salt this morning.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lol. So sad I'd already purchased 65 big bags of salt this morning.....
go to d homepage there's a thread where one fücktard confessed that he started the rumor, so go return d bags of salt sharpaly collect ya money
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by tysonnn(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Iceskidd: go to d homepage there's a thread where one fücktard confessed that he started the rumor, so go return d bags of salt sharpaly collect ya money
lmao!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by codedrhymez: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yo wackoes! I'm new here. Can someone tell me how things go around here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2014
Rapmaestro: WTF,dis was nt wat i had in mind..but anyways its growin doh..9ce meetin y'all,even though i've met u guys(mikus,ojoawo e.t.c),where are d new faces(wanna recognise y'all)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Airmark, you're hiding my comments, smh! Kid sha. Jason has already told me everything, I've seen how it all started. Keep deceiving urself saying u wanna sanitize this forum. You've already killed with u dirty politics!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
kr0ne: Airmark, you're hiding my comments, smh! Kid sha. Jason has already told me everything, I've seen how it all started. Keep deceiving urself saying u wanna sanitize this forum. You've already killed with u dirty politics!
airmark, whats all these na? I'm beginning to prefer kim o cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Where's Coogar and FYH?? Am seriously missing those guys ooh!

And Please a Good Samaritan here should help Captainflash find his way na. E be lyk say the guy dan miss road ooh! Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
wey kim, coogar....n fyh demn here's dying as the day goes by
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kr0ne, airmark only banned FYH because he insulted my parents. But the same was done to giyazz and should have been done to warriblood.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Iceskidd: Kr0ne, airmark only banned FYH because he insulted my parents. But the same was done to giyazz and should have been done to warriblood.
ICEKID..GO TO HELL..

Warriblood is an EnTERTAINER NOT JUST A WACK RAPPER LIKE YOU.

If airmark were to list people wen dey make flow for rank hot you wont even been counted cus you nor join...

Your bars are full time wack..
Gosh you lack REAL puns
and only God knows what happen to your rhymes...

4 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: ICEKID..GO TO HELL..

Warriblood is an EnTERTAINER NOT JUST A WACK RAPPER LIKE YOU.

If airmark were to list people wen dey make flow for rank hot you wont even been counted cus you nor join...

Your bars are full time wack..
Gosh you lack REAL puns
and only God knows what happen to your rhymes...

icekidd is an ice kid ..what do you expect from an ice-'kid' .... hahah lmfao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
kr0ne: Airmark, you're hiding my comments, smh! Kid sha. Jason has already told me everything, I've seen how it all started. Keep deceiving urself saying u wanna sanitize this forum. You've already killed with u dirty politics!

Stop being mischievous, I left your posts even when they added nothing to ffr. I only hid one post where you only quoted warriblood unlawful post., which was equally hidden. Your aim is to paint this section bad, next time you bring false accusation or information you get banned as its against rules 7, 8 and 20 on nairaland. Don't behave like some useless peeps in here. You are sounding ridiculous.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
teddybiyasi: wey kim, coogar....n fyh demn here's dying as the day goes by

Coogar dropped great verse here which laguna posted on ffr. meanwhile his ban was the handiwork of ibime and co, who reported him as against the lies most of you carry around that I banned him. I had no hand in his ban so also mikuz removal as a mod. enough of all ffr is dying bull shlit, we have see some newbies who are coming with new things. Instead of you to ask ibime to rebut you peddling falsehood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.