Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1270775 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2014
yeyenati:
...translates: ''The person above me is claiming ''God of Lycrism'' as if she knows something......Rotten Goat''

Translates:
'' My brother e get as e be na, she looks like masquarade....."

Now this is my question: was that directed at me? Quote me, and direct it at me and let's take it from there. I do understand a bit of igbo... undecided undecided if not, then ignore it.

I was banned by antispot...

YeaYeaNot
You failed woefully! You can't understand Igbo Jare! Mtcheeeeew!!! angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne:
Thank u! Did I use it for once? Nah! I lost the password

So i was right to have said you have been here long time. So why initial denial? I said what you once stated but you denied you said it. Its all good. Mikuz beat me in a brawl which FYH and coogar confirmed i won i did nt complain, so dont think i take battles serious but when you are in a position to stop an ill in a setting, you should fight it. When i saw a guy miscalculating votes against FYH and later claimed he gave verdict to mikuz i cancelled it rather than giving either of them, which to me is better. I gat no ill-feeling towards you because you did nt give verdict, i attacked suspicious verds after i discovered anomaly aided by my being a mod. When footreja said the brawl was a ruse i asked him to let it go its all game. I hope you didnt turn blind eye to that? I am here for fun but this section must be free of bad eggs now. I dont care whose ox is gored.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Limerick:
abuchi, airmark - all join

Nnamdi nko?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Airmark, check that 'krone' and see how many chats it had! I said I was in school then! I've been reading verses from vets on this section long time before others doesn't mean I've been here with another account. And wth should I give a flying f-ck about what people told u...how's that my f-cking business?? The Fyh ur talking knew NL through me. He joined this year but decided to play hide n seek with me. I only found out when I recreated his account coz he came begging! So if he claims he saw ur battle with Mikuz why didn't he vote or say anything until now? He read it months after, but is here now to run his fu-cking mouth! So where's the denial? U keep listening to people and pulling wrong conclusions. Wtf! Please don't bother me with this again. The worst u can ever do is ban me! That's the worst! U can't do anything more than that! I regret battling u! Ur not mature at all!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2014
Limerick:
family tree pics ke shocked Ogbeni farabalè angry

Lol@bolded,I don dey cool,long ago
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2014
The question was if the statements) where directed at me. The rotten goat and masquerade. That simple.

Tiyazman: You failed woefully! You can't understand Igbo Jare! Mtcheeeeew!!! angry

Limerick:
Abuchi! You a yoruba guy? Wtf! Pfft *pukes*
whats wrong with him being yoruba if he is yoruba? Huh? is this about to turn tribal, lemme pack my sh*t out of here. I don't do anything tribalistic or get involved with such. Still what I'm asking gi'yaz now.

Smh seriously.....

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne: Airmark, check that 'krone' and see how many chats it had! I said I was in school then! I've been reading verses from vets on this section long time before others doesn't mean I've been here with another account. And wth should I give a flying f-ck about what people told u...how's that my f-cking business?? The Fyh ur talking knew NL through me. He joined this year but decided to play hide n seek with me. I only found out when I recreated his account coz he came begging! So if he claims he saw ur battle with Mikuz why didn't he vote or say anything until now? He read it months after, but is here now to run his fu-cking mouth! So where's the denial? U keep listening to people and pulling wrong conclusions. Wtf! Please don't bother me with this again. The worst u can ever do is ban me! That's the worst! U can't do anything more than that! I regret battling u! Ur not mature at all!

Maturity my foot, you can only fool local mechanics in ya area. You and teddy were crying that I banned your guys, and shouting this place is dead, this place is dead. It's not by force to remain here dude I will only ban you if you break laws here. Fuvkyouhard was banned for opening another account after getting banned, how is that your problem?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2014
airmark where're you driving at you better get out of the car before trailer jam you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2014
airmark:

Maturity my foot, you can only fool local mechanics in ya area. You and teddy were crying that I banned your guys, and shouting this place is dead, this place is dead. It's not by force to remain here dude I will only ban you if you break laws here. Fuvkyouhard was banned for opening another account after getting banned, how is that your problem?
Oh, he was banned! No wonder. Well, I was just gonna reply his shots before you deleted it. And mind you, Teddy is a girl. I'm not supposed to tell u more about her but ask around for those who know her. And I'd still add . . . . do ur worse
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2014
teddybiyasi: airmark where're you driving at you better get out of the car before trailer jam you

Next time you write before you press that submit check rule 19 and 20 guiding your posting, last warning for yo phoney dude
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2014
Lmao! He's suspecting everybody grin how are we sure you don't have other accounts here too. I'm Krone, the one and only Krone. Ain't no faker, dude
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne:
Oh, he was banned! No wonder.

No he banned me. You guys can't stop being treacherous.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2014
airmark:

No he banned me. You guys can't stop being treacherous.
You never said he was banned. But I knew it was him because he wrote fuckyouhard in the end. Even Loonatiik thought it was Siddogg cos of the way he did that verse. Or am I Loonatiik too? Dude, ur a mod here. Ur job is to maintain orderliness, not forcing words out from people and sniffing around for faults!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2014
respect someone who ignores to be respected
mod or no mod who cares
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne: Lmao! He's suspecting everybody grin how are we sure you don't have other accounts here too. I'm Krone, the one and only Krone. Ain't no faker, dude

Suspecting or catching fake a,s,s niggas that flew from whatsapp, 2go etc. I ain't mikuz, I won't condone ya crooked style
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2014
airmark:

Suspecting or catching fake a,s,s niggas that flew from whatsapp, 2go etc. I ain't mikuz, I won't condone ya crooked style
And what are ur findings so far? Smh! How would you even know if someone is using a double account unless he tells you? Just respect yourself and mind the way u address others. No be say dem give u post here go make come dey yarn dust o
You didn't know I have a crooked style until I battled u. See how ur exposing ur other side. Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne:
You never said he was banned. But I knew it was him because he wrote fuckyouhard in the end. Even Loonatiik thought it was Siddogg cos of the way he did that verse. Or am I Loonatiik too? Dude, ur a mod here. Ur job is to maintain orderliness, not forcing words out from people and sniffing around for faults!

Why you guys keep revealing you are dirty liars and irresponsible dudes. Why is it hard being truthful? so was it now I told you this? may be you are a primary 6 drop out so you could not understand simple English below

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2014
airmark:

Why you guys keep revealing you are dirty liars and irresponsible dudes. Why is it hard being truthful? so was it now I told you this? may be you are a primary 6 drop out so you could not understand simple English below
Don't be ridiculous. I'm a graduate of Bus Admin, UNILAG, 2012!! I was just going to take shots at him for using another moniker and yet exposing himself in the end. How would I know he was banned? Do u think at all? I said u deleted his verse, did I say u banned him...I'm just knowing that now! Wtf is wrong with this guy? You're just doing this because it's a chit chat shiit. U can talk to me this way outside here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2014
You're pained! Now Teddy too is a guy abi? A gal I've known for a while. Ask her who brought her here, it was me! Even Thor, Limerick, Elvis, Alfa Ace, Willsofsteel, Elymax, Fuckyouhard...I told them all to leave the Whatsapp and 2go and join NL. And that's probably why they respect me. You've seen my first account, I didn't even use it for once. Stop being ridiculous, bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne:
Don't be ridiculous. I'm a graduate of Bus Admin, UNILAG, 2012!! I was just going to take shots at him for using another moniker and yet exposing himself in the end. How would I know he was banned? Do u think at all? I said u deleted his verse, did I u banned him...I'm just knowing that now! Wtf is wrong with this guy? You're just doing this because it's a chit chat shiit. U can talk to me this way outside here

Aàaah graduate? ? Education in naija is at the lowest ebb. Well I pray you do your masters abroad to juxtapose. I can give you good job, Holla me by December
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2014
airmark:

Aàaah graduate? ? Education in naija is at the lowest ebb. Well I pray you do your masters abroad to juxtapose. I can give you good job, Holla me by December
Keep your job. I'm gainfully employed. And why should I care if ur in Japan?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne:
Keep your job. I'm gainfully employed. And why should I care if ur in Japan?

You are welcome. but did I tell you where I am living? I smell inferiority complex in that your last line, it was needless
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2014
airmark:

You are welcome. but did I tell you where I am living? I smell inferiority complex in that your last
Inferiority? grin grin am I supposed to be bragging with u? Nah! That's too childish. Now I'm doubting ur up to 17 with the way u reason. I'm living well, bro...quite comfortable, have traveled to, at least two European countries. But what's the big deal? Smh! Now you're making me laugh grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2014
Chai! Airmark na small boy o grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne:
Inferiority? grin grin am I supposed to be bragging with u? Nah! That's too childish. Now I'm doubting ur up to 17 with the way u reason. I'm living well, bro...quite comfortable, have traveled to, at least two European countries. But what's the big deal? Smh! Now you're making me laugh grin grin

Sensible guys would know that your last line sold you out. I wish you can edit it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2014
airmark:

Sensible guys would know that your last line sold you out. I wish you can edit it.
Child's talk! End of discussion! But one thing is clear . . .you feel humiliated that u lost to me. Get over it, bro, there's nothing to gain from rap battles! Bye, kiddo!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2014
Wait ooh! Krone!! So na u be Chronicle via 2go back then? Lmao! Guy, na thunda go fire ya left testis ah swear!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2014
Airmark, if you continue like this, you'll end up loosing ur mod status like mikuz!

Why are you fighting everybody, even kr0ne?

Let byegons be byegones!

I know you wanna restore this section back to normal, but you're going about it wrongly,,,, you can't start attacking everybody, as the mod, you should be in good terms with all!

Nd if someone disses you in his or her verse, in this section, it's normal! After all, you also diss in ur verse! So why should'nt you be dissed?

Isn'nt it all for fun?

Chill. . . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Wait ooh! Krone!! So na u be Chronicle via 2go back then? Lmao! Guy, na thunda go fire ya left testis ah swear!!!
Lmao! Fire ur prick too grin u no see as dem dey impose all sorts of rubbish for my head. That's why I hate rab brawls at times. But no mention me with 2go again o grin those days are gone
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Airmark, if you continue like this, you'll end up loosing ur mod status like mikuz!

Why are you fighting everybody, even kr0ne?

Let byegons be byegones!

I know you wanna restore this section back to normal, but you're going about it wrongly,,,, you can't start attacking everybody, as the mod, you should be in good terms with all!

Nd if someone disses you in his or her verse, in this section, it's normal! After all, you also diss in ur verse! So why should'nt you be dissed?

Isn'nt it all for fun?

Chill. . . .
Guy, Mikuz is just hot tempered but he's far better. He'd overlook all this
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne:
Lmao! Fire ur prick too grin u no see as dem dey impose all sorts of rubbish for my head. That's why I hate rab brawls at times. But no mention me with 2go again o grin those days are gone
So na bcz of no show u remove me 4rm dah tourny and ya friendlist ni? Guy, ah still vex 4 u ooh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2014
YoungDaNaval: So na bcz of no show u remove me 4rm dah tourny and ya friendlist ni? Guy, ah still vex 4 u ooh!
Your username?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.