Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267017 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by peterrParker(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu:

Oya, all of you should come and line up ooo. Na this talker talker I wan take start!!!! Me and you... uneven field... bushes with thorns... buhahahahaha...

I just found my boy-toy!!! Airmark!!!!

Wey giiboiz, he is next!!! After i'll put limerick's yiansh on an anvil and panel beat am to my taste... Limerick2.0 grin grin
grin grin

YeAYeaNot
wild you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
peterrParker: wild you
grin grin wink kiss

You too?

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu:

Oya, all of you should come and line up ooo. Na this talker talker I wan take start!!!! Me and you... uneven field... bushes with thorns... buhahahahaha...

I just found my boy-toy!!! Airmark!!!!

Wey giiboiz, he is next!!! After i'll put limerick's yiansh on an anvil and panel beat am to my taste... Limerick2.0 grin grin
grin grin

YeAYeaNot
If i tell u say i understand dis thing wey you talk ehn! Den na lie I dey lie undecided

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
U no supposed understand. I wan beat all of una wey una name dey mentioned. You are the last one on my list. Naa later later, your own go be.

First na that youngthingythingy
Followed by that gi'iyaz, he been dey run... na one day, I go catch am. grin

YeaYeaNot

Limerick:
If i tell u say i understand dis thing wey you talk ehn! Den na lie I dey lie undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu: U no supposed understand. I wan beat all of una wey una name dey mentioned. You are the last one on my list. Naa later later, your own go be.

YeaYeaNot

Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Even unknwn people who haven't dropped a single versse in ffr but only came here to suck cooger's d1ck are even telling aairmark what to do..smh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu: U no supposed understand. I wan beat all of una wey una name dey mentioned. You are the last one on my list. Naa later later, your own go be.

YeaYeaNot

Wetin G'IYAZ do you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Airmark should learn to ignore them jor. He shouldn't take every sentence to heart jare.

Ogbeni, mark, me and you, Ama ja gan. Sebi Lagunna say we are whack, not in the level of
Arsonal and conceited... grin
But... true sha. chai, even the small fish here dey form whale.

What can we do to that chit chat on FFR for real?

YeaYeaNot

Emaprince: Even unknwn people who haven't dropped a single versse in ffr but only came here to suck cooger's d1ck are even telling aairmark what to do..smh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2014
yeyenatu: Airmark should learn to ignore them jor. He shouldn't take every sentence to heart jare.

Ogbeni, mark, me and you, Ama ja gan. Sebi Lagunna say we are whack, not in the level of

YeaYeaNot

Yeyenatu, you just sit down for here dey do iyalaje of oyingbo rap market , calling my name. Ti n ba ni ki awon goons mi wa ba e ja!!! I will match you against teddybiyasi and mukina will be the only judge. Go and drop something for ffr stop complaining about my outburst. Tourney coming soon your non-performance on ffr may cause you not to be listed among battlers. New rules guiding battles/battlers coming soon. Things must be done rightly in this section henceforth.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 06, 2014
Yes sir! Oga sir!!! Tuale!!! Owo meji Loke fun eyan kan... grin grin na work o, my brain dey frozen, but i'll thaw it sha.

Kasun layo o.

YeaYeaNot
airmark:

Yeyenatu, you just sit down for here dey do iyalaje of oyingbo rap market , calling my name. Ti n ba ni ki awon goons mi wa ba e ja!!! I will match you against teddybiyasi and mukina will be the only judge. Go and drop something for ffr stop complaining about my outburst. Tourney coming soon your non-performance on ffr may cause you not to be listed among battlers. New rules guiding battles/battlers coming soon. Things must be done rightly in this section henceforth.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2014
yeyenatu: Yes sir! Oga sir!!! Tuale!!! Owo meji Loke fun eyan kan... grin grin na work o, my brain dey frozen, but i'll thaw it sha.

Kasun layo o.

YeaYeaNot

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must have typed that from amato with your left hand busy with stick. shocked shocked

May be we should have indegenous rap section.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 06, 2014
yeyenatu: Airmark should learn to ignore them jor. He shouldn't take every sentence to heart jare.

YeaYeaNot

Wackanatu tongue
Na only coogar dey try entertain here, but the guy dey bite seriously lipsrsealed grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by footreja: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2014
rayopt:

peeee deeee peeee!

it is called the art of politics!
even b4 d bars landed. . .i knew krone was d anointed winner! . .good bars or not!
nl rap battle thread na politics of'cos

And thats bad.

Emaprince: Even unknwn people who haven't dropped a single versse in ffr but only came here to suck cooger's d1ck are even telling aairmark what to do..smh!

You are crazy. Most of you here are not battle rappers. Ibime was one before but now he had mellowed. There was on battle he won against sauron, he did what coogar did to mikuz and what airmark did to krone. All his bars were aggressive and it won him the battle. But now all of una want punchlines that only witty. I know if it were to be kr0ne that penned what airmark did you would be mocking mark that he was floored. Fuckyouhard also won mikuz but because coogar was behind him you ganged up to turn the table. You think we dont see the crimes you guys do with verdicts? I checked your verdict and it was the worst. Help me list all punches thrown by krone and compare with that of mark? The only guy that gave airmark vote said the truth, what is bar beek u ? the only good pun was in kr0ne opener and it was generic, like ibime said airmark won wordplay. Because we dont drop bars you think we never dropped here before? You are a fool.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:50am On Aug 06, 2014
Has anybody used bar 'beek' you here before? If yes, then it's purely a coincidence. Or is it 'beek' u don't understand? It means to heat something up near fireplace, in microwave or even under the sun. It's a verb like 'blow'! And I did 'senile' too . . .I don't have to explain that. And those who said I didn't have punches, pls tell one bar I dropped without a punch. I explained it before, I don't normally use 'threats' or too much 'aggression in a battle. Footreja said my opener is generic, pls explain why u think so. How many people have used that. I had to ccheck Airmark's past brawl for puns used against him to avoid repetition. I didn't bother to go into personals cos I had short time. Please I don't like the way my name is flying from one end to another because of a mere text battle that doesn't add a dime to my remuneration. Abi na me people wan begin dickride? I have no influence here! If I had the power I'd delete that thread for good
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2014
Murkina, mynd_44 and Seun . Why did you guys ban coogar? Whats his offence? I demand you unban him with immidiate effect if you don't want this section to die!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2014
airmark:

damn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Onye nka no ne elu'm ga ne claim "God of Lycrism" ebe onwere ihe o passita. . . Ewu rere ere!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tiyazman: Onye nka no ne elu'm ga ne claim "God of Lycrism" ebe onwere ihe o passita. . . Ewu rere ere!
grin grin grin this guy eh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yeyenatu, nice one there. But check these lines from you

These Tools don't know who they dealing with// I spread my Weed, they act like they feeling it//they come around like they wanna Cut Lass, buh they end up in tingling heat// nigga's be like, damn, we can't Rake this sizzling sh*t//

They're the best so far in terms of rhymes. If you can make your lines look like this, there'll be nothing more to tell you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
kr0ne:
grin grin grin this guy eh
gringringrin Nwanne'm, onwe ka odi na, even ma Nwikpo na kpo onwe ya Nnukwu Mmanwu. . . Bosalin gura ya na egu! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tiyazman: gringringrin Nwanne'm, onwe ka odi na, even ma Nwikpo na kpo onwe ya Nnukwu Mmanwu. . . Bosalin gura ya na egu! grin
Ok, open an Ibo thread and iv me grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
kr0ne:
Ok, open an Ibo thread and iv me grin
Lol, kanyi suo ya eba na, Ichokwa Igbo thread, odikwa ya. cheesy

@Mazi GuyKhena Kee way? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapDevil: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cougar:

IBIME's ANNIHILATION
Fück upon a time, there's a cave called Nairaland/where a tyrant sat/he feels he's god...cos he's worshipped by minor cats/

I got confused....Here's supposed to be a slaughterhouse/who allowed these rubber touts/to point flaws in other's bouts/

The newbies couldn't speak/they always looking weak/too scared to express themselves.....under the crooked king/

Mikuz was a ruthless prïck/With the brains of a tuna fish/his decision making?...Ludicrous/
He uses the ban button to cross posters out like the crucifix/ How could a mod be such a lunatic?/

I soon figured out/there's a bigger lout/with a sniggered snout/

His name is Ibime/what a waste of the semën/dude's mentally-impeded/....with the weight of six skinheads/

This mentality has to change/Battle rap isn't a brute's food chain/all the self adulations are just too vain/

So i set to task/stalk the evil entourage/but I was yet to rank/

Then came the king tournament/I got a bit fortunate/I was made a judge...to reduce turbulence/I spooked arguments/I was testing the heat levels.....just like a crude arsonist/

I made it known/I'd fight for the gay king's throne/I was in the mood to break splintbone/

My request was rejected/FFR thought The Coog was reckless/I couldn't cross swords till I get my verse inspected/

I threw them the chaff/Long boring lines like the graph/Just to inflict them with laughs/

The stage was set/Ibime's card remained unchecked/He changed his mind....like the statement of a räpe suspect/

Ibime must protect his credibility/he knew it was the end of his killing spree/ I dropped my verse....just to expose his sensitivity/

The cat can't face his threat/He went about making dissent/he even claimed my pen game is spent/

Mikuz became my next project/I had to make the wet whòre decked/like the dïldo recipient of a lêsbo sëx/

Lo & behold...Kim got bodybagged/his donkey asś/ thought he could win a sword fight with sloppy bars/

Coog's rise made O'bis envious/His body temp....100 degrees celsius/like a woman going through the C-section/

Jealousy is a female trait/O'bis became salty...as the newbs had their image raised/he went to war....with the help of his village mates/

O'bis started amassing his troops/harassing the noobs...in a way rapïsts love attacking cute böobs/

No debating...FYH killed Kim clearly/Limerick is nice...his wits, skills -Scary/always on point - weak frees? rarely/

Nihilist broke O'bis down in the sports section/He got a confession/when he drilled O'bis with 4 questions/..O'bis plan was to hinder..... the newb's progression/

Who is Ibime? He's bïtch-made/that loves to rock the skin fade/He was jailed years ago & got södomised by 6 inmates/

Ibime knows nowt about street life/His toughest brawl...was preventing a bïtch fight/He still got punched in the face about three times/

When O'Bis turned 9/playing footie with his mates in the sunrise/I was on the streets shooting at drug dealers...that won't reduce the cost price/

When O'Bis hit 13/wankïng his dïck in latrines/I was with Liberian rebels slicing arms like i was giving vaccines/

It's surprising/The same gay crew accused others of biting/Till they jaw marks were exposed.....like the ear bitten by Tyson/

Fake buncha hypocrites/including Emaprince or Emobïtch/Who queafs & get erectïons.....for The Coog like the clïtoris/

The Coog's swag alone is box office/O'Bis is a fâg....repulsive than a dog's vomit/We should take this to the streets....I'm done talking/

One word - Flawless
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tiyazman: Lol, kanyi suo ya eba na, Ichokwa Igbo thread, odikwa ya. cheesy

@Mazi GuyKhena Kee way? grin
You be fvck up guy joor...
Better battle,you just ruin,bcus of your whining,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Guykhena:
You be fvck up guy joor...
Better battle,you just ruin,bcus of your whining,
LOL, sorry na. I no go do am again grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tiyazman: LOL, sorry na. I no go do am again grin
undecided but you get luck say I no quick see the pic,if not I for beg airmark make e leave am on 1 condition he get to delete my verse and give me '20mins' to repost myself,,during that time eh,the way I go take pack your family tree pics grin,
Personals too full your siblings,starting from your senior bro ,uncle to your sis.
In that battle my goal was to exploit every other criteria..
angry anyway thanks for ruining it
angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Guykhena:
undecided but you get luck say I no quick see the pic,if not I for beg airmark make e leave am on 1 condition he get to delete my verse and give me '20mins' to repost myself,,during that time eh,the way I go take pack your family tree pics grin,
Personals too full your siblings,starting from your senior bro ,uncle to your sis.
In that battle my goal was to exploit every other criteria..
angry anyway thanks for ruining it
angry
LOL. My siblings are all fine, starting from my Elder sis to our Last born. We are all fine in our house grin

So I don't know what you are talking about undecided

But you can mess with my uncle sha, cos he's got a "Goat bear" . . . But it made him look sexy more! cheesy

My dad is a fine man, my mom is a Beauty queen, she contested for Nigerian Beauty Queen in the late 80's wink

My GF is hooot! Though, we broke up. . . But you still ain't got sshit on her! tongue

So what da ffuck you talking about?!!!!! angry angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tiyazman: Onye nka no ne elu'm ga ne claim "God of Lycrism" ebe onwere ihe o passita. . . Ewu rere ere!

Mumu, with the gap wey dey ur mouth like niger bridge.. nansense... godofmusic mind urself o...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tiyazman: LOL. My siblings are all fine, starting from my Elder sis to our Last born. We are all fine in our house grin

So I don't know what you are talking about undecided

But you can mess with my uncle sha, cos he's got a "Goat bear" . . . But it made him look sexy more! cheesy

My dad is a fine man, my mom is a Beauty queen, she contested for Nigerian Beauty Queen in the late 80's wink

My GF is hooot! Though, we broke up. . . But you still ain't got sshit on her! tongue

So what da ffuck you talking about?!!!!! angry angry

grin
But you don see your 'sis' pics sha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lagunna:

Mumu, with the gap wey dey ur mouth like niger bridge.. nansense... godofmusic mind urself o...
Lol, Lagunna, wetin I do you? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.