Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260759 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

do what with a computer? am on mobile now
abeg my verse is very scattered.. More like the lines were breaking...
Regenius even thought i was'nt rhyming....
Please help me straighten them like this:

MAX!
I bring y'all my bars-n-Verse with-the- flavour/ of this festive seas'n/ this vet's delivery/ marks-the-birth-of-a-major/ i came in the 'rapworld', acted-first-with-a-favour/ to resque hip/ so best believe/ niggas call me their lord and-they-personal-saviour/
ah dey feel like Bros J/ but i no need 'fore runner'! My marque-made speeds on broadway/ i no dey die for 'sin', ah take leads in tough 'plays'/
actor! Ah slay gees with blunt blades/ ah draw swords/ ta draw blood/ ...... 'hudsons' had paid me for portraits/
i'm on a nuking spree, with bombs i fire freaks/ i screw these gees with stunts n power kicks/
i could blind a whole family tree n make a 'new tree see'... It's not a Powder drink/
cos i'm good n evil/ with motives that are huge n little/
i'm the bad devil/ who hacked heaven/ n spanked seven/ arch angels/
nd God had that viewed as legal/
i jail gods when i create d0pe writtens within a sec/ poisedon lives in ma pen/ So it's easy to flow when i'm scripting ma text/
Now, hos want my kid, hoping to be in ma bed/ but you asexual, you hope to birth your own/ i get your chick laid with my scopes n flirts at home/ while you 'self servicing' like a pope in church alone/
you hating cos i broke n scourged your bone/ yeah i've handled many men/ mostly haters, n gathered several
friend/ but when they betray, stab me nd pretend/ i'm nice, max is caring, mhen/ i drown them in a bore hole.... So it shall be WELL with them/
i've battled ill blokes/ strangled sick folks/ yet y'all argue to know who's cracking with coke?/
you know who's bars bring the smoke/ cos when i'm done writing, you like, damn! 'Man you script' d0pe//

#elymax-cray

thanks...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guykhena:

grin lol,so you be no dey look my side before..
Lol. You don see am na. Make I start to dey send you small small incase you blow.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Reyginus:
Lol. You don see am na. Make I start to dey send you small small incase you blow.

cool ,ok o,lol..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Reyginus

abeg go delete that long post you made.... you are to just state your three favourite verses, that's all..

your stuff took lot of space..no need for analysis, its not a battle..
go edit ...just state 3 emcees you preferred simple
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
Reyginus

abeg go delete that long post you made.... you are to just state your three favourite verses, that's all..

your stuff took lot of space..no need for analysis, its not a battle..
go edit ...just state 3 emcees you preferred simple
Okay.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Reyginus:
you said i was'nt rhyming?...
Go check again, maybe you read the verse when it wasnt complete...
Check it out again...

Darkrebel, i know u're stressed, but pls kindly help me arrange n straighten those lines breaking away.... Thanks..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Darkrebel,if you haven't changed your password,I can help you with the editing of verses..e.g,elymaxcray's verse..what you think?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Emaprince:
Darkrebel,if you haven't changed your password,I can help you with the editing of verses..e.g,elymaxcray's verse..what you think?

Bros, abeg, edit my own too. I no like the way the lines take scatter. I want the puns italicised
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Una wicked oooh...so una no fit teach me dis smilleys stuffss?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
ElymaxCray:

you said i was'nt rhyming?...
Go check again, maybe you read the verse when it wasnt complete...
Check it out again...

Darkrebel, i know u're stressed, but pls kindly help me arrange n straighten those lines breaking away.... Thanks..
Yeah. You are right. The verse looks different and longer now. I wanted to dismiss it for a joke when I first saw it but I don't want any trouble..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Emaprince:

I haven't changed. .

help in arranging all the verses in computer format... leave the italised/bolded .... just help in the spacing..not just Ely's verse but everybody... thanks if u can do that
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Emaprince:

hmm... Nice. Thnks.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

I haven't changed. .

help in arranging all the verses in computer format... leave the italised/bolded .... just help in the spacing..not just Ely's verse but everybody... thanks if u can do that
Mine is ok...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

I haven't changed. .

I aint got no pc here,I'll just post what they posted here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Reyginus:
Yeah. You are right. The verse looks different and longer now. I wanted to dismiss it for a joke when I first saw it but I don't want any trouble..
i couldnt have written something that short. Haba.
Hopefully emaprince will make all the verses much more better thus easing comprehention of the bars(rhymes, mets, punches nd so on).....

Mukina2 never see that thread?
She used to be interested in this section undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

I haven't changed. .

Mine is ok that way. Besides, all the verses and the way they re now arranged looks fine.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
ElymaxCray:

arsenal played draw today..how about mynd4?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
ElymaxCray:

i couldnt have written something that short. Haba.
Hopefully emaprince will make all the verses much more better thus easing comprehention of the bars(rhymes, mets, punches nd so on).....

I shocked! Make we enjoy am finish for here before them carry the remnant go frontpage..Lol.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Emaprince:
I think both verses are the same now

okay bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Emaprince:
I think both verses are the same now

thnx.... It looks good now....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Smh 4 dis born retards...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Reyginus:
I shocked! Make we enjoy am finish for here before them carry the remnant go frontpage.. Lol.
lolololol

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
mennnnnn

you should see comments on Twitter about this cypher...

damn!! I respect all of you....you guys are ffucking talented....

Next year ..we should do an Audio cypher... you know, those of us in Lagos can get together and spit something together In the same studio ... it would be fun ... I hope it can work out..well till next year..

its obvious this Cypher is a HUGE SUCCESS...
I wanna thank everyone that participated in it...
I wanna thank Ksslib too--for your shitty graphic Design grin...

am still waiting for it to hit FP ..na wa oooo... anyway ...merry Xmas lol

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bars:
Smh 4 dis born retards...
Stop that nonsense joor! Get a pc and do that, difficult on mobile
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
emaprince wait you won overthrone ibime abi
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
From what I am still reading now, DarkRebel overprepared for this cypher. Teddybiyasi tried to cremate Mikuz. I like Max's use of simple words to convey his message.

Limerick is telling us something. Something I would like Krone to tell us about. Ksslib multies tight. Still deciphering ThePrekky. Guykhena had and Prekky made me laugh hard.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Darkrebel was a monster in the cypher I must say..and guykhena came with a verse packed with swag...the "pro" thing reminds me of ibime's "watchman" pun...

Congrats to the rest of us that participated..I'm glad you guys showed what NL can bring to the table even when the most respected names are missing.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
ElymaxCray, mehn, I like the simple yet effective method u used in that delivery. Everything was on point. Am I the only one who thinks you got the best rhymes? Kudos, man!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

I wanna thank Ksslib too--for your shitty graphic Design grin...
God punish you. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Emaprince:
Darkrebel was a monster in the cypher I must say..
Like Canibus rapping about Goblins with his entire nine senses in every line...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
obainojazz:
Limerick ..I see u man..
khena...u went cray with dat PRO stuff..
nl really has crazy rappers
thanks bro, and yes, Guykhena was mad, I love the 'fly over ur head' bar cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.