Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264379 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Its not the interview i want you to see. Its the comments on the Facebook page concerning the rap god freestyle
its an American page not Nigerian so read the comments..

one guy even said - Any one that believes Eminem really meant what he said about the freestyle thingy is the most gullible person on earth.. grin

Coogar don't you know what they call deadpan humor..and don't you know slim shady is a master at that. Look at his face in that movie - the interview where he was talking to Seth and James, when he said he was gay. Couldn't you see how he looked serious yet he was joking?

I just couldn't believe you actually believed it and that's why I'm always hammering on the issue. you even said its because English is his native language and that's why he can do complex rhyme scheme and multies in an off the top freestyle or spit multes off the dome for 30 mins.. smh

is yelawolf or MGK not white..why can't they freestyle since its there native language ? accept baba..you are a stan grin

the comments on the facebook page concerning that interview would be interpreted to mean so many things. first & foremost, not everyone on that page is a fan of eminem. even if he had freestyled, they would say it's prewritten.

furthermore, your line of thought becomes flawed when eminem repeated his claim again in other rap lyrics that he actually freestyled rap god. so even if your claim that he was being sarcastic here rings true, was he also rapping in sarcasm when he mentioned it again?

let it go - eminem freestyled rap god. if he's repeating it over and over again then it has to be true. it's not a difficult thing to do cos the whole rap god track looked freestyle. there's no concept or a linear thought to it. it's just a track about the master of the art exercising his lyrical ability.

ShadyXV CYPHER lyrics
[Verse 6: Eminem]
(My name is Marshall
I'm repping that motherfucking Motor City, bitch)

I just turned Slaughterhouse to a quintet
Began to trend-set, murdered the friend's pet
Made shit as ill as it can get went in depth
Like a fucking vignette and two bars skins wet
I'm already covered in sweat
I wasn't even ready to come in yet
AHH, let me set this drink down
Beat up a gal, start beef with a pal
Probably be wild 'til I'm wrinkled and senile

And "Rap God" was a freestyle
Off the top of the dome piece while I was sleep on the couch
And I'm freestyling now

I need a towel, sweat leaks from my brow

darkrebel, i guess this was also a deadpan humour. grin

if eminem insists rap god was a freestyle, i believe him. the lyricism had no pattern or a clear thought. it's just words after words that rhyme. there's no concept about the track. it's exactly what eminem would do on a radio station.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
captainflash:
Pray for forgiveness! and now you're notice!

Tfu dere!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
coogar:

the comments on the facebook page concerning that interview would be interpreted to mean so many things. first & foremost, not everyone on that page is a fan of eminem. even if he had freestyled, they would say it's prewritten.

furthermore, your line of thought becomes flawed when eminem repeated his claim again in other rap lyrics that he actually freestyled rap god. so even if your claim that he was being sarcastic here rings true, was he also rapping in sarcasm when he mentioned it again?

let it go - eminem freestyled rap god. if he's repeating it over and over again then it has to be true. it's not a difficult thing to do cos the whole rap god track looked freestyle. there's no concept or a linear thought to it. it's just a track about the master of the art exercising his lyrical ability.

~ Its an Eminem Fan page and the guy that said that is an Eminem fan..majority of em' are Eminem fans...

Look at the flow... especially the summa lumma domma part...
The gay looking boy part- look at the transitions and smooth flow...

See the Rakim ..part.. The multies there..
See the numerous wordplays in it...

See the WELL THOUGHT OUT Rhymes about the Columbine ish ....

He said he freestyled this and recorded in one take and you totally believed it.. If It was warribloood I won't be surprised but I'm really surprised someone like you would ...

Because he said it in the cypher too doesn't mean its true... He's just catching fun

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Its an Eminem Fan page and the guy that said that is an Eminem fan..majority of em' are Eminem fans...

Look at the flow... especially the summa lumma domma part...
The gay looking boy part- look at the transitions and smooth flow...

See the Rakim ..part.. The multies there..
See the numerous wordplays in it...

See the WELL THOUGHT OUT Rhymes about the Columbine ish ....

He said he freestyled this and recorded in one take and you totally believed it.. If It was warribloood I won't be surprised but I'm really surprised someone like you would ...

Because he said it in the cypher too doesn't mean its true... He's just catching fun

yes, he's catching fun!
fun in a studio booth with himself - deadpan humour. the fact that they are on his page doesn't mean they are eminem fans. i mean, you are taking facebook comments seriously? it's the largest assembly of laboratory rëtards in the world. he has said numerous times that he freestyled it. i believe him, you don't. it's not something to argue about. nothing would convince me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
coogar:

yes, he's catching fun!
fun in a studio booth with himself - deadpan humour. the fact that they are on his page doesn't mean they are eminem fans. i mean, you are taking facebook comments seriously? it's the largest assembly of laboratory rëtards in the world. he has said numerous times that he freestyled it. i believe him, you don't. it's not something to argue about. nothing would convince me.

~ Okay..no problem .
Can you please post a link to any of your audios or didn't you ever record anything ? or you just don't wanna share em'
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Em is the GOAT, no doubt. But the human brain couldn't think nd speak that fast.

The brain can only think of four things at the same time.
Nd only 1 out of a hundred people can actually do this.
The majority can only think of 2 things at the same time.

Where are my driving at?

Where he did the "summa lumma dumma" thingy so fast is impossible if he actually thought of it on the spot nd spat it that fast.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by canItalk(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Okay..no problem .
Can you please post a link to any of your audios or didn't you ever record anything ? or you just don't wanna share em'

Whats yah fb id?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
Ibime:

I ain't short. I'm 5'11. The dude standing next to me na our local Peter Crouch na him make.
Baba so u dy even stay PH. where in PH?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Ma Nigga Darkrabel666 i had like me n u to have a 32bars rap Masturbation(Not a Beef Though.)

will jus droped my Own 32bars and u drop urs also then pple jus judeg

Note:-´This Is Not a Beef oh.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ So that was you. I thought it was another Spitzophrenic.
Damn ! you have released many tracks. why don't you post em' up in sites or create your blog where people can go to download them, instead of keeping them hidden.
I don't mean you should start selling em'. I know you are not into rap again(i mean recording and stuff),but just so that more people can see em' and appreciate them. If sosiqdude hadn't unearthed em', even members of this sect wouldn't have got to know about them.
check out gbedunations.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ So that was you. I thought it was another Spitzophrenic.
Damn ! you have released many tracks. why don't you post em' up in sites or create your blog where people can go to download them, instead of keeping them hidden.
I don't mean you should start selling em'. I know you are not into rap again(i mean recording and stuff),but just so that more people can see em' and appreciate them. If sosiqdude hadn't unearthed em', even members of this sect wouldn't have got to know about them.
check out www.gbedunations.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Bars:

Lwkmd....notice frm a wacktard ?sounds funny

Oga, Leave ma Captainflash Alone na! Kilode?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2015
teddybiyasi:
showing my face nah, the issh won't earn me sh1t so why bothering myself when my last project is there

rap ish really suffer me big time you think nah small thing,
because of this rap ish my dad kicked me out of 9ja & vow that I'll never return unless I get my head straight embarassed
BUSTED!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Oga, Leave ma Captainflash Alone na! Kilode?

Okay sir !!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Droppn my audio beef 2mawo here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Limerick:
check out www.gbedunations.

~ I've checked it but I didn't see anything there
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Ma Nigga Darkrabel666 i had like me n u to have a 32bars rap Masturbation(Not a Beef Though.)

will jus droped my Own 32bars and u drop urs also then pple jus judeg

Note:-´This Is Not a Beef oh.cheesy

~ It'd have to be after the cypher ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ It'd have to be after the cypher ...
Wow wherez d cypher holding? can i also participate?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Wow wherez d cypher holding? can i also participate?

~ Nahhh its too late..and its for regular members..
next two weeks ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Nahhh its too late..and its for regular members..
next two weeks ..
Am a Regular member of NL jus dt am nt regular in this section.Tnx for upadten me though!

Seun
Lalastica
Farano

pls why cnt i comment or quote in romance n celebrity section
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obesemf(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
danbrownmf

Come let's brawl. If i win, you take MF outta your name., angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
canItalk:

Whats yah fb id?

~ why?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Em is the GOAT, no doubt. But the human brain couldn't think nd speak that fast.

The brain can only think of four things at the same time.
Nd only 1 out of a hundred people can actually do this.
The majority can only think of 2 things at the same time.

Where are my driving at?

Where he did the "summa lumma dumma" thingy so fast is impossible if he actually thought of it on the spot nd spat it that fast.

~ Exactly ..

Ibime ..what's do you say.. do you think Rap god was really freestyled too ? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Anyone who thinks Rap God was freestyled needs to go for check up. The same Eminem who couldn't freestyle in rap Olympics. No time for childish arguments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ibime:
Anyone who thinks Rap God was freestyled needs to go for check up. The same Eminem who couldn't freestyle in rap Olympics. No time for childish arguments.
lmao.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ibime:
Anyone who thinks Rap God was freestyled needs to go for check up . The same Eminem who couldn't freestyle in rap Olympics. No time for childish arguments.

~ Lmfao ... (dies)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Won't say nothing about rap God but I know EM is very good in freestyle.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Ibime:

this is the most idiotic comment on this thread. rap olympics = 97, rap god = 2013. even if we agree for arguments sake that eminem couldn't freestyle in 1997, it then means he hasn't improved 16 years later?

eminem freestyled in rap olympics - he had 6 ties against juice before he was defeated in the final. if he couldn't freestyle, is ibime insinuating eminem wrote 6 different rounds for the final match? eminem saw the future and he knew 3 rounds wouldn't be enough so he wrote 6?

some of you know nada about battle rap. it's a shame that a head as big as ibime's has no logical content in it. how can a seasoned battle rapper not know how to freestyle & he came 2nd in a rap competition held faraway in LA in 1997. the only reason juice won was the homecourt advantage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 1:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I've checked it but I didn't see anything there

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2015
sarkodie be like:

ebelebe condom ebelebelebele use protection
ebelebe laptop ebelebelebele installation
ebelebe buy car ebelebelebele transportation

all these wack rappers being messing around with the actual purpose of hiphop since time immemorial.

the so called d.ope MCs are either going on vacations or entering the booth on 6foot plus and releasing tracks like durosoke...

I'm an MC, this is how its supposed to be;

we need change

vote Blaqbonez a.k.a Pres. Emeka as hip hop president 2015

[img=http://lokcitymusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/unnamed-1-ffpicsay.jpg][/img]

vote APC, vote for change!!!

Read more about this post www.lokcitymusic.com/audio-blaqbonez-blaqbonez-for-hiphop-president
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Limerick:
sarkodie be like:

ebelebe condom ebelebelebele use protection
ebelebe laptop ebelebelebele installation
ebelebe buy car ebelebelebele transportation

all these wack rappers being messing around with the actual purpose of hiphop since time immemorial.

the so called d.ope MCs are either going on vacations or entering the booth on 6foot plus and releasing tracks like durosoke...

I'm an MC, this is how its supposed to be;

we need change

vote Blaqbonez a.k.a Pres. Emeka as hip hop president 2015

[img=http://lokcitymusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/unnamed-1-ffpicsay.jpg][/img]

vote APC, vote for change!!!

Read more about this post www.lokcitymusic.com/audio-blaqbonez-blaqbonez-for-hiphop-president

~ Lol ..blaq don take vicodin and don simons
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 12, 2015
coogar:

this is the most idiotic comment on this thread. rap olympics = 97, rap god = 2013. even if we agree for arguments sake that eminem couldn't freestyle in 1997, it then means he hasn't improved 16 years later?

eminem freestyled in rap olympics - he had 6 ties against juice before he was defeated in the final. if he couldn't freestyle, is ibime insinuating eminem wrote 6 different rounds for the final match? eminem saw the future and he knew 3 rounds wouldn't be enough so he wrote 6?

some of you know nada about battle rap. it's a shame that a head as big as ibime's has no logical content in it. how can a seasoned battle rapper not know how to freestyle & he came 2nd in a rap competition held faraway in LA in 1997. the only reason juice won was the homecourt advantage.

I don't think Ibime meant Eminem couldn't freestyle at all in rap Olympics..of course he can but it's wasn't smooth and most of his bars were fillers...
remember that Eminem himself said it in that Red bull interview that he wrote his battle verses then mixed with a little freestyle but most of his material were written. So Majority of his punchlines in Rap olympics was pre-written.
He also said proof was the only one in their group that could freestyle from top to bottom...

Even Proof can't freestyle like you believe eminem did on rap god . cos if he was still alive, his freestyling would have been on a whole different level..Even at that he can't throw heavily laced multies and complex rhymes or do a tongue twister off the top... or is Eminem a better freestylist than proof
Coogar ..please
Rap God was not freestyled... ..This is the problem with core Eminem fans..you take him as a god..if he says he doesn't piss or poo , his staunch fans would still believe...
He has already said you stans take things too literally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.