Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1258114 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emaprince:
ROTFLMFAO grin grin grin

i am not kidding....

this is the scene....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usn3tEMuPdc

look at the surprise on the face of the nuccas in the studio as biggie spat that verse. his inspiration was a blöwjob from 2 bïtches, pepsi, weed & kentucky chicken.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
coogar:

i am not kidding....
this is the scene....

look at the surprise on the face of the nuccas in the studio as biggie spat that verse. his inspiration was a blöwjob from 2 bïtches, pepsi, weed & kentucky chicken.
I get it.. BTW, teach me how you write those two words @ su.ck and c0ck
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
That shiit is like a movie, coogar.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emaprince:
That shiit is like a movie, coogar.

yep....
that's the movie notorious - biggie's autobiography. everything in the movie was narrated according to biggie's life story. no lies.

Emaprince:
I get it.. BTW, teach me how you write those two words @ su.ck and c0ck

special characters on the iphöne.
i think you can do it from a PC keyboard too.

ä = alt 0228 or alt 132
ë = alt 0235 or alt 137
and so on and forth.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
coogar:

i am not kidding....

this is the scene....

~ Everybody knows Biggie and Jay Z used the memorization method. Not everything is off the top or created on the spot though, but verses they have memorized but didn't write due to hustling and lack of time to put the pen to paper..
This skill takes years to master as Jay z said in Art of Rap and Eminem has been a writer right from day one. He never used the memorization method, so using B.I.G as an analogy doesn't cut it.

Now you are saying Eminem didn't go into the studio and do in one take and that he may have used three days.
Why are you defending someone that said it with his mouth that- ''Rap God was a freestyle, off the top of the dome piece when i was sleep on the couch" .. The same Eminem said it in that Interview when he was asked how many days it took him to write Rap God . He said- It was a freestyle, just in one take. You've run out of ideas that you are now creating explanations for something that didn't actually happen..

Eminem wrote Rap God and over-edited it. If he was on NL, he would be laughing his ass off seeing your comments.

and mind you...Biggie's freestyled verse wasn't technically on point. It lacked Intricate rhymes schemes, multisyllabic, a tongue twister, extended metaphors and so many things unlike Rap god.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote
author=coogar post=32679271]

so let's say you create the first 8 bars from your head, spewed it in a
booth while it's been recorded.....you took a break, you create another
12 bars. another break & another 16 bars. all recorded. an engineer
loops it together and makes a track......

is that pre-written?[/quote] Am Simply Geting ur point bro.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Everybody knows Biggie and Jay Z used the memorization method. Not everything is off the top or created on the spot though, but verses they have memorized but didn't write due to hustling and lack of time to put the pen to paper..

i thought you said you were done with the argument, what brought you back? biggie didn't use any memorisation method, he never wrote his lyrics down - this is why he had nothing in his reserve in his tank unlike 2pac when they both died.

biggie just felt the beat sample for a while & then spewed it. of course, studio work then go into it for post-production. they put the pieces together like video editing & the music is done.

This skill takes years to master as Jay z said in Art of Rap and Eminem has been a writer right from day one. He never used the memorization method, so using B.I.G as an analogy doesn't cut it.

you are talking crap as usual.
when did i use biggie's analogy to fit into what eminem did?

Now you are saying Eminem didn't go into the studio and do in one take and that he may have used three days.

as above, crap as usual.
if eminem didn't go to the studio, who mixed the song? did he freestyle it and also used his mouth to beatbox it?

Why are you defending someone that said it with his mouth that- ''Rap God was a freestyle, off the top of the dome piece when i was sleep on the couch" ..

because many others like him have come off the top to make songs. you are the one that is being misled by the sentence. off the top means it wasn't written. whether it took 3 weeks to make is irrelevant - as long as it wasn't written down. you are the one who thought he sat down somewhere in a studio and rapped for 7 minutes in one take and the joint was put in his CD.

The same Eminem said it in that Interview when he was asked how many days it took him to write Rap God . He said- It was a freestyle, just in was one take. You've run out of ideas that you are now creating possibilities out of something that didn't actuallyhappen..

you have never been the sharpest tool in the box. you don't understand english language.

Eminem wrote Rap God and over-edited it. If he was on NL, he would be laughing his ass off seeing your comments.

he didn't write rap god.
he freestyled it - every bar in the song was freestyled. how long it took him to come up with it is another matter but i believe he never had to write it down.

danbrowndmf:
Am Simply Geting ur point bro

it's not hard to get......
it's just that some folks thought he freestyled it the way it came out on the CD. hell no, every rap song gets mixed....looping, verses are edited or trans-changed from one verse to abother.

the summa-cümma-lumma part was sped up from 1.0 to 1.5 or even 2.0. he couldn't have spewed it like that when doing it originally - all that is studio effizi but does that remove the fact that the verse was never written down?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ibime:

There's a big difference between freestyling and memorising the lyrics you are going to spit.

When the flow is complicated, it is sometimes better to memorise as you go along making the rap, because of the nuances in the flow you want to project or the tongue twisting you might want to apply does not allow you to pause to start writing things down.

I have done this with many tracks, difference is I create the first 8 bars or so in my head while the beat is playing, then I write them down so not to forget.

This is essentially the same as writing, but without a pen.

All Jay-Z and Biggie albums were recorded this way as is all of RZAs albums.

I totally believe you if you say Eminem recorded Rap God this way because the flow is complicated, you don't have time to start writing things down otherwise you might forget how you tongue twisted a certain sequence.

~ @bolded .. tell that nigga called coostan ... I doubt coogar even knows how to freestyle or has ever rapped live before grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote
author=Darkrebel666 post=32682433]

~ Everybody knows Biggie and Jay Z used the memorization method. Not
everything is off the top or created on the spot though, but verses they
have memorized but didn't write due to hustling and lack of time to put
the pen to paper..
This skill takes years to master as Jay z said in Art of Rap and Eminem
has been a writer right from day one. He never used the memorization
method, so using B.I.G as an analogy doesn't cut it.

Now you are saying Eminem didn't go into the studio and do in one take
and that he may have used three days.
Why are you defending someone that said it with his mouth that- ''Rap
God was a freestyle, off the top of the dome piece when i was sleep on
the couch"
.. The same Eminem said it in that Interview when he was
asked how many days it took him to write Rap God . He said- It was a
freestyle, just in one take
. You've run out of ideas that you are
now creating explanations for something that didn't actually happen..

Eminem wrote Rap God and over-edited it. If he was on NL, he would be
laughing his ass off seeing your comments.

and mind you...Biggie's freestyled verse wasn't technically on point. It
lacked Intricate rhymes schemes, multisyllabic, a tongue twister,
extended metaphors and so many things unlike Rap god. [/quote] You score a Very Big Point Here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
coogar:

i thought you said you were done with the argument, what brought you back? biggie didn't use any memorisation method, he never wrote his lyrics down - this is why he had nothing in his reserve in his tank unlike 2pac when they both died.

biggie just felt the beat sample for a while & then spewed it. of course, studio work then go into it for post-production. they put the pieces together like video editing & the music is done.

you are talking crap as usual.
when did i use biggie's analogy to fit into what eminem did?

as above, crap as usual.
if eminem didn't go to the studio, who mixed the song? did he freestyle it and also used his mouth to beatbox it?

because many others like him have come off the top to make songs. you are the one that is being misled by the sentence. off the top means it wasn't written. whether it took 3 weeks to make is irrelevant - as long as it wasn't written down. you are the one who thought he sat down somewhere in a studio and rapped for 7 minutes in one take and the joint was put in his CD.

you have never been the sharpest tool in the box. you don't understand english language.

he didn't write rap god.
he freestyled it - every bar in the song was freestyled. how long it took him to come up with it is another matter but i believe he never had to write it down.

~ Noise !

Eminem said he freestyled something in one take in the Interview.. How is that English too complicated for you and why are you saying he may have used three days..

you ain't got the answer man...you ain't got the answer!! cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
is it a must you guys argue #arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh#

#heavysigh#
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ @bolded .. tell that nigga called coostan ... I doubt coogar even knows how to freestyle or has ever rapped live before grin

hehehehe!
and yet you wonder how i come up with disses in a split second to destroy my foes. what i think of instinctively is better than any written i have seen on NL.

Darkrebel666:

~ Noise !
Eminem said he freestyled something in one take in the Interview.. How is that English too complicated for you and why are you saying he may have used three days..
you ain't got the answer man...you ain't got the answer!! cheesy

too vague a word to think he meant he came out with it in one go.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
~ Coogar ..you know nothing about Notorious BIG
he was a top notch free stylist that used the memorisation method

He just jumps on the beat and spit some off the top raps and mainly what he had composed in his head before ...
Jay z also used the memorization method

reads facts on B.I.G here . http://www.themostnotorious.com/rare-notorious-big-facts/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
teddybiyasi:
is it a must you guys argue #arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh#

#heavysigh#
are u sure ur a female?.sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
coogar:

hehehehe!
and yet you wonder how i come up with disses in a split second to destroy my foes. what i think of instinctively is better than any written i have seen on NL

~ Text is different from Live freestyle brawls where you have less than half a micro second to come up with a punchline off the top of the dome or you choke ...

matter of fact ..text is crap
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
coogar:

how's it pre-written?
i go off top for 8 bars & rest. i repeat the same process 20 times in a row. a good engineer pieces the jigsaw together with a good beat & co.....

is this pre-written? written where?

~ Written in the head ..
off the top of the dome is without preparation or planning.
The one other one that you think of the rhymes in your head but don't write em' down is Premeditated freestyle ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Coogar ..you know nothing about Notorious BIG
he was a top notch free stylist that used the memorisation method

He just jumps on the beat and spit some off the top raps and mainly what he had composed in his head before ...
Jay z also used the memorization method

reads facts on B.I.G here . http://www.themostnotorious.com/rare-notorious-big-facts/

Biggie stopped writing down rhymes and started to formulate them in his head instead, at the beginning stages of recording “Ready To Die”

i got that from your own link.
he was a freestyler - he never wrote anything down. memorisation requires writing it down somewhere first, cramming it, and dumping it whenever it's required.

biggie was my favourite MC before the likes of canibus & eminem came into the scene.....unlike you, who knew about biggie when buhari declared his presidential ambition for 2015 elections.

Darkrebel666:

~ Text is different from Live freestyle brawls where you have less than half a micro second to come up with a punchline off the top of the dome or you choke ...
matter of fact ..text is crap

no wonder you keep getting beat by teddy.
if you cannot think to write it dopë, how can you come off the top & spew a bomb bar?

writing is the essence of rap battling - this is why the battle rap format was revamped into pre-written & the freestyle format was scrapped completely.

if you try & freestyle in some battle leagues these days, you would be booed! that era is done - finished. apart from using it in a bar during rebuttals, it's a taboo these days.

Darkrebel666:

~ Written in the head ..
off the top of the dome is without preparation or planning.
The one other one that you think of the rhymes in your head but don't write em' down is Premeditated freestyle ...

how can you write something in the head? grin who goes 16 bars off the top without thinking about it before it gets to his turn to spit? you are having a laugh.

premeditated freestyle ko, premeditated murder ni. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol. Rap Argument is the most useless argument ever. You can't tell a fan shhit about his role model.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
coogar:

Biggie stopped writing down rhymes and started to formulate them in his head instead, at the beginning stages of recording “Ready To Die”

he was a freestyler - he never wrote anything down. memorisation requires writing it down somewhere first, cramming it, and dumping it whenever it's required.

biggie was my favourite MC before the likes of canibus & eminem came into the scene.....unlike you, who knew about biggie when buhari declared his presidential ambition for 2015 elections.

if you cannot think to write it dopë, how can you come off the top & spew a bomb bar?

writing is the essence of rap battling - this is why the battle rap format was revamped into pre-written & the freestyle format was scrapped completely.

if you try & freestyle in some battle leagues these days, you would be booed! that era is done - finished. apart from using it in a bar during rebuttals, it's a taboo these days.

how can you write something in the head? grin who goes 16 bars off the top without thinking about it before it gets to his turn to spit? you are having a laugh.

premeditated freestyle ko, premeditated murder ni. grin

Lmao . . Cooger how far?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
mikuz:

Lmao . . Cooger how far?

i dey o.....
so wait, has top tier battling officially ended on this section? why don't we have battles again?

i want to see teddymiyaki vs ibime. biko, set it up. we need to get this place rocking again. draw a lot between the top ten here & give us the fixture list.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
coogar:

i dey o.....
so wait, has top tier battling officially ended on this section? why don't we have battles again?

i want to see teddymiyaki vs ibime. biko, set it up. we need to get this place rocking again. draw a lot between the top ten here & give us the fixture list.

I dey too busy these days. Paper chasing and women wants to seperate me and rap battles bro, but I ll be back soon.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote
author=coogar post=32684280]

Biggie stopped writing down rhymes and started to formulate them in
his head instead, at the beginning stages of recording “Ready To
Die”

he was a freestyler - he never wrote anything down. memorisation
requires writing it down somewhere first, cramming it, and dumping it
whenever it's required.

biggie was my favourite MC before the likes of canibus & eminem came
into the scene.....unlike you, who knew about biggie when buhari
declared his presidential ambition for 2015 elections.

if you cannot think to write it dopë, how can you come off the top &
spew a bomb bar?

writing is the essence of rap battling - this is why the battle rap
format was revamped into pre-written & the freestyle format was
scrapped completely.

if you try & freestyle in some battle leagues these days, you would
be booed! that era is done - finished. apart from using it in a bar
during rebuttals, it's a taboo these days.

how can you write something in the head? grin who goes 16 bars off the
top without thinking about it before it gets to his turn to spit? you
are having a laugh.

premeditated freestyle ko, premeditated murder ni. grin[/quote] Coogar Godforbid Your a Beast,you Good for everywhere,even for argument sef u good.cheesy

Baba na your step i dy follow oh,tell mikuz to arrange rap battle for me oh.cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Coogar Godforbid Your a Beast,you Good for everywhere,even for argument sef u good. cheesy

Baba na your step i dy follow oh,tell mikuz to arrange rap battle for me oh. cheesy

call out teddymiyaki, darkrebel or giyaaz. they are always battle-ready.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
coogar:

i dey o.....

undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
teddybiyasi:

undecided

don't be scared.
ok......let's battle right now. one quatrain. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
I hate drinking tea. Mtcheeew
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2015
coogar:

call out teddymiyaki, darkrebel or giyaaz. they are always battle-ready.
Waitn for any who is ready.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Na wa o see arguement. Rap god was not a freestyle, and charron is the best freestyler of this era
go read em's 40 annotations in rap genius he even said the cxvpher was written
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TRIGGABEE: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is this rap flow chat room or just chat room to cheap chat?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
I just dey laugh...

Cooga like arguement sha. Choi.

See the way he's been twisting everything.

E be like sey Shady don give you efor chop. Efor riro.

This ur luv for him pass agape luv.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
I just dey laugh...

Cooga like arguement sha. Choi.

See the way he's been twisting everything.

E be like sey Shady don give you efor chop. Efor riro.

This ur luv for him pass agape luv.

i just hate it when people don't give him any credits for his unique skills in rapping. he's the best rapper that has ever graced the planet. the only thing you can fault sometimes in his art is content and that is when he's kidding around.

Iceskidd:
Na wa o see arguement. Rap god was not a freestyle, and charron is the best freestyler of this era
go read em's 40 annotations in rap genius he even said the cxvpher was written

see this villager, what do you know about rap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
~ The post above me is very retardedd

No one is doubting or questioning Eminem's rapping ability. What is this oaf talking about? Eminem is my favourite rapper..
I only said Rap God isn't off the top freestyle and this one is arguing out of point and twisting words thinking he's smart.. . talking about teddythawhore and numerous bollocks that are unrelated to the topic ..

I only said you can't freestyle rap and you said you can freestyle text...I said you can't freestyle rap holding a mic in a live brawl and you started ranting saying who freestyles nowadays and you'd get booed for it....bla bla bla
That doesn't change the fact that you can't freestyle rap to save your life..

Paying attention to you is time consuming like eating clocks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.