Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264181 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2014
Mikuz, chill out. . . don't start abeg. . . everyone enjoyed the battle and that's what matters. . . no need going into links. . . for example, I had to doublecheck my 'wack bars' pun to make sure no one had said it since it's şuch a popular thing in the media these days. . .I did find some unknown guy on twitter had said something about 'wack bar's but it no concern me cos no way I coulda found that without looking for it.

See, when bars are dropped, that's the end of the matter. Battles should be friendly like in the old days. I would like Coogar to join in the camaraderie we used to enjoy back then, when we spar with bars all the time at the drop of a hat, and we don't take it as do or die matter. We can't have thís section descending into an arena where people can't enjoy themselves freely. . . abi is thís not a hobby?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2014
mikuz:

Don't be an iidiot. I did not nitpick Ibime's lines cos he did not come here bragging that he murked Cooger - else I could have critiqued his verse! Cooger got beheaded, get that into your thick skull.
if this was in real life u wud get a dirty slap! boy of 1990.......am 2 yrs older than u!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2014
coogar:

did i call names? did i pick out any flaw on bis' name? you are a lunatic.......and i am going to unleash the hottest wrath of hell on you if you don't open that thread.

So who's the " another body"?
Names or not - the bottomline is that you swayed. You have been disgraced, end of!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2014
I see U3 viewing the thread. . . are we still on for Monday?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Ibime: Mikuz, chill out. . . don't start abeg. . . everyone enjoyed the battle and that's what matters. . . no need going into links. . . for example, I had to doublecheck my 'wack bars' pun to make sure no one had said it since it's şuch a popular thing in the media these days. . .I did find some unknown guy on twitter had said something about 'wack bar's but it no concern me cos no way I coulda found that without looking for it.

See, when bars are dropped, that's the end of the matter. Battles should be friendly like in the old days. I would like Coogar to join in the camaraderie we used to enjoy back then, when we spar with bars all the time at the drop of a hat, and we don't take it as do or die matter. We can't have thís section descending into an arena where people can't enjoy themselves freely. . . abi is thís not a hobby?

Its' nothing, You know say I be correct nigga. I don bone am.
I ll unlock the thread now, but if anyone calls me up to come and clean up thread, na me and that person!! cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Abeg, make una close the thread till tomorrow. I wan vote with my clear eyes. The punchlines plus the drink join hands dey wound me here. Ka chi fo nu grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Ibime: Mikuz, chill out. . . don't start abeg. . . everyone enjoyed the battle and that's what matters. . . no need going into links. . . for example, I had to doublecheck my 'wack bars' pun to make sure no one had said it since it's şuch a popular thing in the media these days. . .I did find some unknown guy on twitter had said something about 'wack bar's but it no concern me cos no way I coulda found that without looking for it.

i didn't even check my bars before posting. i see a word & see how it could be played & spinned & i apply it to fit whatever rhyme scheme i had going. i have seen the wackbar before but i would never call that a bite or stuff.

you cannot write almost 70 lines & then decide to steal one bar somewhere. just as you saw you could use it for effect is the way thousands of people can see it that way. i ain't stressing. i wrote about 50 lines & i see no reason why i would go & steal insomnia bar from rapgenius when i know fools like mikuz would be x-raying my lines.

i am all for peace here & fair play.
however, if anyone thinks they can do some vendetta shyte cos i bodied them before, then we would have a go at it all night. ibime, i have no beef with you. we had a battle & there's mutual respect!

why did mikuz lock the thread - i no understand? waiting for his village people to log on & sway the votes or what?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2014

hmmmm.....mature
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2014
Fav lines i liked most::::
I swear to Allahu. . . all you'll hear is'wack bars'. . .before I behead him like an Iraqi trooper!!/ lol

but when I'm uppercutting this ninny/. . . all you'll hear is . .Bis ow!. . .Bis ow!. . . like Republic of Guinea!!/ rotfl ..

In other words. . . I'll shoot either the'Mack or D'. . . then bury him. . . in Benue State!!!/

He started screaming like a monkey in zoo/. . . when I asked him a simple question. . . Coogar, WHAT JOB DO YOU DO?/ haha

The way I’m putting numbers in him. . . . you’ll swear I just killed him. . . by doing long division!!!/

his second name is Gloria/If you ever hear Bis resisted arrest- it must be insomnia/ grin lwkmd

Like his skin colour....his punches are light in every battle/ this personal(s) blend wella ..

How're you a mathguru & you don't watch your figure...***** /Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie .. Looool..

Bis is a rodent....******* ....I am a smart cat....I had to take Cisco class to master my grip on this mouse/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:33am On Aug 31, 2014
mikuz:

Its' nothing, You know say I be correct nigga. I don bone am.
I ll unlock the thread now, but if anyone calls me up to come and clean up thread, na me and that person!! cool

stop making yourself look important - if we had known you would wear sanitary pad tonight, we would have given the task to guykhena or lagunna.

instead of you to apologise for coming late, you are throwing hissy-fits like a bïtch & lying you have seen all my bars on mode9's album cover. may amadioha carefully impregnate you with 7 albino midgets.

anuofia!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Krizzkutz(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Spermz Errwere
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2014
both verses were d.ope... I don't know who won..

ibime was slighter funnier
coogar was evil

like - Eminem vs slim shady...... get it? ..two different persona
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2014
fuckyouhard: some other fool was condemnin coogar's tongolo punch but is too blind to see the over-forced 'fill his things' (philistines) wordplay. how does that sound? or is it the bis ow forced pun? what about the breachin of bars....nobody is talkin about that eh? coogar, they hate u here......just stop battlin these fools. they can do anythin to spoil ur hard work. bloody dickridin politicians, y'all go to hell!!!!

#fuckyouhard#
no need to curse.... u like coogar....dey like ibime....
no doubt dey re d best now...
but dem no dey pay us..

so don't take it personal.... currently listening to don Williams while lafin at u ppl cursing
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 31, 2014
coogar:

stop making yourself look important - if we had known you would wear sanitary pad tonight, we would have given the task to guykhena or lagunna.

instead of you to apologise for coming late, you are throwing hissy-fits like a bïtch & lying you have seen all my bars on mode9's album cover. may amadioha carefully impregnate you with 7 albino midgets.

anuofia!
grin
coogar:

anuofia!

you should have used this in or battle....lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2014
coogar:

anuofia!
. . . .Lwkm. .hehehehegrin
grin
. .CHUKWU NNA! BIKOWA!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran: both verses were d.ope... I don't know who won..

coogar was evil

ur head dey always correct.. correct one my guy....

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran: both verses were d.ope... I don't know who won..

coogar was evil

thought u were always call bis fool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by UlqU3(m): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Ibime: I see U3 viewing the thread. . . are we still on for Monday?

Yes.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:40am On Aug 31, 2014
coogar:

anuofia!

Mr ccunt reactor. E never do? Are you mad?

You're a dead meat if you lose this battle. Mumu!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 31, 2014
obainojazz: thought u were always call bis fool

he just earned my respect...but he shouldn't talk thrash in my threads... lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2014
abeg mikuz should lock that thread forever. no judgement shyte.. no be by force to judge battle na...
we'll enjoyed both verses.. na all for entertainment....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2014
mikuz:

Mr ccunt reactor. E never do? Are you mad?

You're a dead meat if you lose this battle. Mumu!!

the voters will decide.
i know you want me to lose but it might not happen the way you wish.

we shall meet again!

Lagunna: abeg mikuz should lock that thread forever. no judgement shyte.. no be by force to judge battle na...

this guy likes battling, mehnnnnn!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

he just earned my respect...but he shouldn't talk thrash in my threads... lol
aiit sir...waiting for ffr to reopen...luv reading ya bars

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Lagunna: abeg mikuz should lock that thread forever. no judgement shyte.. no be by force to judge battle na...

no way...worst that could happen is a rematch.. . a champion needs to pop from this..... do you feel me?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2014
I just dey look u guys
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2014
*peeping*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

no way...worst that could happen is a rematch.. . a champion needs to pop from this..... do you feel me?

na draw joo.. grin

and u will see how the judgement will cause controversies.. e never happen sef, mod don dey resign...
anyway me go dey one corner dey watch drama..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2014
Lagunna:

na draw joo.. grin

I suggest they rematch.... this time audio...a capella to make it faster.... that's real hip hop ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2014
obainojazz: no need to curse.... u like coogar....dey like ibime....
no doubt dey re d best now...
but dem no dey pay us..

so don't take it personal.... currently listening to don Williams while lafin at u ppl cursing
there's somethin u don't understand about me. when they created one thread for top 10 nl netcees i voted ibime as number 1. loonatiik dicked against me with kim and yet my vote favored him against glaciers. what am i sayin? i like justice! say it as u see it don't try to twist stuff. i like coogar cos he doesn't keep malice. he can say 1001 things against u now and get over it within an hour. he's my kind of person and none of them here is like him! can u imagine someone now takin all the stress to scan his lines in search of fault so they can call him a biter......when they're biters too! they wud do everythin within their powers to paint u black! hate me if u like but i stand for truth and justice
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

What's wit a rematch when the first match is yet 2 be judged
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:49am On Aug 31, 2014
Lagunna:

na draw joo.. grin

and u will see how the judgement will cause controversies.. e never happen sef, mod don dey resign...
I Neva see u post bars...but na u dey control pass...I commot cap
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 31, 2014
Lagunna:

na draw joo.. grin

yeah... controversy.... but I think coogar has larger fanbase

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.