Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264179 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2014
fuckyouhard: there's somethin u don't understand about me. when they created one thread for top 10 nl netcees i voted ibime as number 1. loonatiik dicked against me with kim and yet my vote favored him against glaciers. what am i sayin? i like justice! say it as u see it don't try to twist stuff. i like coogar cos he doesn't keep malice. he can say 1001 things against u now and get over it within an hour. he's my kind of person and none of them here is like him! can u imagine someone now takin all the stress to scan his lines in search of fault so they can call him a biter......when they're biters too! they wud do everythin within their powers to paint u black! hate me if u like but i stand for truth and justice

(in 2chainz voice)......true
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:52am On Aug 31, 2014
fuckyouhard: there's somethin u don't understand about me. when they created one thread for top 10 nl netcees i voted ibime as number 1. loonatiik dicked against me with kim and yet my vote favored him against glaciers. what am i sayin? i like justice! say it as u see it don't try to twist stuff. i like coogar cos he doesn't keep malice. he can say 1001 things against u now and get over it within an hour. he's my kind of person and none of them here is like him! can u imagine someone now takin all the stress to scan his lines in search of fault so they can call him a biter......when they're biters too! they wud do everythin within their powers to paint u black! hate me if u like but i stand for truth and justice
with great power cums responsibility....I agree he speaks his mind...but coog is coog..ibi is ibi.....dem no dey pay us....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Testerfuze:
What's wit a rematch when the first match is yet 2 be judged

I know... I want them to battle audio...that's better...that's more entertaining
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 31, 2014
coogar:

the voters will decide.
i know you want me to lose but it might not happen the way you wish.

we shall meet again!

this guy likes battling, mehnnnnn!!! grin

i swear, when i first joined nl, i no like ur matter at all.. but now i don see sey u be correct guy.. make u stop ur engineering work and focus on battle rap.. don't waste ur talent grin

obainojazz: I Neva see u post bars...but na u dey control pass...I commot cap

that's because i'm the oldest here.. i be egbon grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Lagunna:

i swear, when i first joined nl, i no like ur matter at all.. but now i don see sey u be correct guy.. make u stop ur engineering work and focus on battle rap.. don't waste ur talent grin

that's because i'm the oldest here.. i be egbon grin
Lol...egbon wa....I hail
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:01am On Aug 31, 2014
Lagunna:

people don't really respect this art - i know few people who are really into it. they rarely get paid. even the top professionals are moaning how the art ain't paying too well...........unless you are loaded lux. grin

make i dey manage my job as i dey - this is just leisure, nothing to take serious at all.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 1:02am On Aug 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
he just earned my respect...but he shouldn't talk thrash in my threads... lol

hehehe. . . I hardly ever mentioned your name sha. . . remember, I'm way older than you so I was never in duel with you. . . I can't be doing that with my juniors. . . Your battle with Max, I just quickly said what I felt cos I barely have time to expatiate on my thoughts except I know the person. . . but your recent stuff is good. . . the concepts and multis are there. . . way ahead for your age.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:11am On Aug 31, 2014
obainojazz: thought u were always call bis fool
he was seeking attention. He's gotten a bit of it now, thats why he's head is calm grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Ibime:

hehehe. . . I hardly ever mentioned your name sha. . . remember, I'm way older than you so I was never in duel with you. . . I can't be doing that with my juniors. . . Your battle with Max, I just quickly said what I felt cos I barely have time to expatiate on my thoughts except I know the person. . . but your recent stuff is good. . . the concepts and multis are there. . . way ahead for your age.

#word.... ahead of my age? am 17...an adult already... anyway ...no hard feelings.. keep the pen you scripted with for coogar tonight as a souvenir.... same for you coogar.....and please you two lyrical monsters should retire please.....give us the youngsters a chance. ...lok
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 1:11am On Aug 31, 2014
I no dey hide my own.

Mikuz, resign as mod like you said, since you cant the handle pressure that comes with this section.. Its simple. heart attack is real. I!m just looking out for a fellow citizen..

Someone else should take over.. Something who's not overly spontaneous.. I..e someone who wont use power wrongly @ injury time under pressure, be it consciously/subconsciously.

Someone who can control things well under pressure..

No forget to open Ffr before you hand over, so that the new replacement go make the rules not to be broken, clearer.. And know how to effectively keep ffr/other crucial threads going without locking it till next year or vision 2020.

Its like locking NL as a whole cos members refused adhering to pre-agreed rules. It doesnt make sense. You should know what to do..

Getting heart attack cos of what most people do for fun isnt worth it.. Rest well bro.

Make another person take over..

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 31, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
he was seeking attention. He's gotten a bit of it now, thats why he's head is calm grin
wrong maxi pad...then I was free. holidays. but now school keeps me busy except on weekends. ..I am not an attention seeker...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:23am On Aug 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
wrong maxi pad...then I was free. holidays. but now school keeps me busy except on weekends. ..I am not an attention seeker...
aiit, boss! Me i'm 15 grin cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 31, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
aiit, boss! Me i'm 15 grin cool

your 15. wow....congratulations..... drink a Smirnoff
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib: I no dey hide my own.

Mikuz, resign as mod like you said, since you cant the handle pressure that comes with this section.. Its simple. heart attack is real. I!m just looking out for a fellow citizen..

Someone else should take over.. Something who's not overly spontaneous.. I..e someone who wont use power wrongly @ injury time under pressure, be it consciously/subconsciously.

Someone who can control things well under pressure..

No forget to open Ffr before you hand over, so that the new replacement go make the rules not to be broken, clearer.. And know how to effectively keep ffr/other crucial threads going without locking it till next year or vision 2020.

Its like locking NL as a whole cos members refused adhering to pre-agreed rules. It doesnt make sense. You should know what to do..

Getting heart attack cos of what most people do for fun isnt worth it.. Rest well bro.

Make another person take over..

Allow Mikuz breathe abeg. . . you think say na yam to mod a section where everybody's beefing with each other?. . . look how long Airmark lasted in the job. . . if you take this job, you no go sleep. Why do you think I never accepted modding job despite numerous requests? Inshort, we go nominate you as the next mod. Na you go take your own mouth resign the position.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 1:27am On Aug 31, 2014
That Battle Was Below My Expectation, I Was Expecting The Normal Witty Ibime, But He diverted to his 'newly found personal usage style' which didnt wow me at all, To be honest, that battle ehn, I just hope U3 vs Ibime would be a better one. And Coogar, Your verse was WACK.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:28am On Aug 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

your 15. wow....congratulations..... drink a Smirnoff
no, i'm not yet of age! My mummy will beat me grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:31am On Aug 31, 2014
LooNat11kk: That Battle Was Below My Expectation, I Was Expecting The Normal Witty Ibime, But He diverted to his 'newly found personal usage style' which didnt wow me at all, To be honest, that battle ehn, I just hope U3 vs Ibime would be a better one. And Coogar, Your verse was WACK.
if his verse is WACK, then what should we call your verse against glacierz?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 1:36am On Aug 31, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
if his verse is WACK, then what should we call your verse against glacierz?
You Dude, get off my back. You and that jigsaw dude been getting on my nerves lately, I dont know you. Stay your lane, cheers.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 1:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Mikuz, How Can I Block People On here?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:48am On Aug 31, 2014
LooNat11kk: You Dude, get off my back. You and that jigsaw dude been getting on my nerves lately, I dont know you. Stay your lane, cheers.
lol,,, words literally coming from a lunatic! Who do you know here?
Do you know coogar? You don't! Yet you keep tailing him!

You brawled glaciers, we all hailed the verse! Only for you to come here and start saying someone else's verse is wack. And it's not as if you can do better!

You guys should f*ck off! You're killing the fun here, stay in your RG!

And if i got on your "nerves", like literally, you'll be history by now!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 2:16am On Aug 31, 2014
GLACIERZ: That battle is epic. . . Ibime keeps impressing, Coogar is good, but my problem with him is he talks a lot. . .

Metaphors and wordplay is one sided tho

That's Ibime
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 2:18am On Aug 31, 2014
LooNat11kk: Mikuz, How Can I Block People On here?

honestly, there's none as stupid and idiotic as you
wait o
read ur own posts and if dem no sound foolish to u, then its because ur foolishness over high
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 2:50am On Aug 31, 2014
LooNat11kk: That Battle Was Below My Expectation, I Was Expecting The Normal Witty Ibime, But He diverted to his 'newly found personal usage style' which didnt wow me at all, To be honest, that battle ehn, I just hope U3 vs Ibime would be a better one. And Coogar, Your verse was WACK.
if ah was to battle Coogar either by accident! God knows I'll focus more on personals. .any vet here will love to use dah criteria more!
Ah hope u get d gist?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:25am On Aug 31, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
guy, the way you talk atimes is very anoying! Which kyn talk be this? Una too dey frustrate mod for here angry
Elmax, Does It Mean You've Nat Noticed Anyfin So Far?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:41am On Aug 31, 2014
fuckyouhard: some other fool was condemnin coogar's tongolo punch but is too blind to see the over-forced 'fill his things' (philistines) wordplay. how does that sound? or is it the bis ow forced pun? what about the breachin of bars....nobody is talkin about that eh? coogar, they hate u here......just stop battlin these fools. they can do anythin to spoil ur hard work. bloody dickridin politicians, y'all go to hell!!!!

#fuckyouhard#
Exactly Ma Point. But E Dey Vex Me Say The Likes Of Elmax No Dey Reason 4rm Ma Own Angle. I Suspected This Shit Ryt 4rm The Initial Stage at Ffr. Itz Really Shameful!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:49am On Aug 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

I suggest they rematch.... this time audio...a capella to make it faster.... that's real hip hop ..
Lol You and Audio. You Dan Hear Ma Jams?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:58am On Aug 31, 2014
JigsawKillah:

honestly, there's none as stupid and idiotic as you
wait o
read ur own posts and if dem no sound foolish to u, then its because ur foolishness over high
Lmao. That Guy Eeh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:39am On Aug 31, 2014
For Those Who're Yet To Hear Ma New Jam Can Download Here! http://lazkeed./2014/08/22/new-music-youngdanaval-make-dem-talk-featuring-don-bejah/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Roll call:

Ibime
Coogar
Mikuz
Fuckyouhard
Elymax
Youngdanaval
Loonat11k
iamaromolaeran
And every other mumucious sample that my mind no remember cos my body still dey sleep...no sync

Listen up!! Shut your Gaddem mouths and tuck in your bleeping shirts, no one cares whether it's a banana or a carrot!!!

I like battles, heck! The first thing I saw when I came here was one siddooogg battle like that! I was so entertained I discussed it in my kids.

I'm a teacher, been doing it for over five years!! I see ur ages and your bars and I'm impressed at your creativity... but the level at which you act like beheaded chicken over whose diarrhea dey thicker is very disappointing! I don't give a ninny fûck who does it better or who doesn't... I care about the entertainment! Not the disrespect! Not the silly arguments that always follow every battle! Or the pride that come after a bleeping tumble!!!

You guys should suck it in and move on; not all hen wey dey scratch ground dey get food na.

If y'all are in my class... this would be you!! angry lipsrsealed

I'm methuselah, so no be here!!! angry

Morning!!

YeaYeaNot

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Come with job!

Morning jare. Better person!

Elvisonjack2: . . .u dey talk toomuch oo. .grin
grin
grin
. .reduce!!. .##no let me call u parrot#grin

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2014
ur a fool! i never wanted to quote u before cos u have a diminutive sense of understandin. that WACK verse wud best everythin uve ever achieved as a texcee...........silly pompous cretin. oh! they said u were caught bitin too. charcoal callin pot black.............DICKRIDER!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib: I no dey hide my own.

am lookin for a fellow citizen too not a dictator smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.