Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264189 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2014
yeyenatu: Roll call:

Ibime
Coogar
Mikuz
Fuckyouhard
Elymax
Youngdanaval
Loonat11k
iamaromolaeran
And every other mumucious sample that my mind no remember cos my body still dey sleep...no sync

Listen up!! Shut your Gaddem mouths and tuck in your bleeping shirts, no one cares whether it's a banana or a carrot!!!

I like battles, heck! The first thing I saw when I came here was one siddooogg battle like that! I was so entertained I discussed it in my kids.

I'm a teacher, been doing it for over five years!! I see ur ages and your bars and I'm impressed at your creativity... but the level at which you act like beheaded chicken over whose diarrhea dey thicker is very disappointing! I don't give a ninny fûck who does it better or who doesn't... I care about the entertainment! Not the disrespect! Not the silly arguments that always follow every battle! Or the pride that come after a bleeping tumble!!!

You guys should suck it in and move on; not all hen wey dey scratch ground dey get food na.

If y'all are in my class... this would be you!! angry lipsrsealed

I'm methuselah, so no be here!!! angry

Morning!!

YeaYeaNot
I'm A Cadet, I Already Done That!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lol You and Audio. You Dan Hear Ma Jams?

no...send a link
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

no...send a link
http://lazkeed./2014/08/22/new-music-youngdanaval-make-dem-talk-featuring-don-bejah/ Thats Ma New Track That Was Released Few Hourz Ago! Scroll Down And Check Related To Get Ma Other Tracks.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2014
YoungDaNaval: http://lazkeed./2014/08/22/new-music-youngdanaval-make-dem-talk-featuring-don-bejah/ Thats Ma New Track That Was Released Few Hourz Ago! Scroll Down And Check Related To Get Ma Other Tracks.
guy how take dey put ur song for Air...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Ibime:

Allow Mikuz breathe abeg. . . you think say na yam to mod a section where everybody's beefing with each other?. . . look how long Airmark lasted in the job. . . if you take this job, you no go sleep. Why do you think I never accepted modding job despite numerous requests? Inshort, we go nominate you as the next mod. Na you go take your own mouth resign the position.
I'm not beefing Mikuz or have any personal squabble with the guy, i have no reason to.

Its just that i feel the pressure gets to him more often and he looses cool, then at the end does something that ends up affecting others even though he felt/feels he was/is probably doing the right thing..

Truth is, its just a matter of time before he gets angry again and tender his resig.. As a leader/mod, you learn to resolve issues without resorting to locking threads.. Even though its an effective solution against scammers/tribalistic and duplicate threads, its never and will never be an effective solution in this section.. It'l just kill it.

Einstein once said you cant keep doing things same way and expect diff results.. He should change his strategy towards handling affairs or someone else take over.

Maybe a new leadership pattern is what the section lacks afterall, Be it from Mikuz or a new catch..

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: guy how take dey put ur song for Air...
Me No Know Oh! Na Ma Manager Dey Do Evryfin 4 Me!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Me No Know Oh! Na Ma Manager Dey Do Evryfin 4 Me!
okay...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2014
fuckyouhard: am lookin for a fellow citizen too not a dictator smiley
kai!! Kai!! Fyh

You deyey manipulate my words to drive home your point shebi? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib:
kai!! Kai!! Fyh

You deyey manipulate my words to drive home your point shebi? grin
that's just the truth. we need someone who will go along and endure with us
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1874693/damnation-alley-end-world-ibime

y'all vOTES Needed.....Coogar vs Ibime Finally
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2014
fuckyouhard: that's just the truth. we need someone who will go along and endure with us
Yap. There's also little or no effective communication btw members and mod.

I am not in support of members who are hell bent on frustrating the mods effort. Everyone has a role to play. If there are new rules, it should be tabled out and agreed upon.. Thats effective communication..

So that when somebody gets a ban for violating any of the rules, nobody or group of persons will cry foul play..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2014
up up you'll church calls
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2014
Sneeze.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2014
coogar:

people don't really respect this art - i know few people who are really into it. they rarely get paid. even the top professionals are moaning how the art ain't paying too well...........unless you are loaded lux. grin

make i dey manage my job as i dey - this is just leisure, nothing to take serious at all.

Mumu, na better ode you be. If you lose match, you don suffer for my hand be that. If I no ban you for one year, I go personally deactivate your account. I no dey joke!

Useless goat cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Elmax, Does It Mean You've Nat Noticed Anyfin So Far?
no i havnt
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
no i havnt
Ok ooh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib:

I am not in support of members who are hell bent on frustrating the mods effort. Everyone has a role to play. If there are new rules, it should be tabled out and agreed upon.. Thats effective communication..

So that when somebody gets a ban for violating any of the rules, nobody or group of persons will cry foul play..

And What If The Mod Violet The Rulez Aswell?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2014
YoungDaNaval: And What If The Mod Violet The Rulez Aswell?
Then you Indigo his/her asss to supermods for proper action..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib:

I like you.

I ll recommend you too for the mod position.

@ Mynd44 and Obinoscopy

Please the mods in this section should be : Airmark, Guykhena and Ksslib.

Replace me with Ksslib and do the same for Adaobi with Guykhena.

I ll mail you guys now.

Thanks!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib:
Then you Indigo his/her asss to supermods for proper action..

lolzzz grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2014
mikuz:

I like you.

I ll recommend you too for the mod position.

@ Mynd44 and Obinoscopy

Please the mods in this section should be : Airmark, Guykhena and Ksslib.

Replace me with Ksslib and do the same for Adaobi with Guykhena.

I ll mail you guys now.

Thanks!
Nooooo! Waiiit !! I cant be a mod. I get too busy atimes plus other factors which the mods might reveal when you mail them..

Guykhena and someone else who's been here like lagunna should do.

Adaobi and the inactive airmack should be replaced for effective handling of this section.. Both of them are hiding from this section.
Besides, you can still stay, then someone gets appointed to support you as back-up!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2014
I got a CONFESSION to Make//
in order to reciev my POSSESSION in TAKE//
on dis gracious sunday//
who would believe am still sleeping eyes Closed...at my HOME VICIOUS ESTATE//

truth is.. Cant remember da last time i Saw My Pastor//
Warriblood havent been to church...for d LAST six MoNTHS//
and am so ashamed of it despite da fact i Got Sum FACTORs//
dat as been driving me MAD...LIKE me going to church..wit ROAD SIDE cONSTRUCTION TRACTOR//

DUDE we huzzle just to get the LITTLE we Have//
come look at d phone am using..C2 in HALF// and dey expect me to put da moni i got.. in the Offerings BOX...jus to get sum ''BLESSING BE TAPPED//
mehn all dis pastors.. Dey use our head...my guY REASON nor DOubt//
dey got Private JET..DEY wear new shirts....and the Food dey pUT in their Horible MOUTH//
I no ave ''seen''....and God ave mercy Just stating The TRUTHABLE FACT//

i luv Christ...but i dont Like Our Christian//
any dress wen you wear go church, dem go look weda dey GO SEE stain//
talkin bout ''CHRIST EMBASSY'' church like FASHION SHOW//
da best Cloths i wore...was like Rag to their Eyes...their ACTION sHOWED//
dat day i rEALISED CHURCH GOT grade....my PASSION COLD//

so dont blame me, i still Pay My tithe//
going to church....dey look me dirty...like say i won STAIN their White//
buh i still worship GOD in my Heart..he gives me PEACE OF MIND//
despite all my Sins.....He KEEPS Me ALIFE//
xo dis is my TANKS sayin Baba eshè Dis Whole TiME.....

Da TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib:
Nooooo! Waiiit !! I cant be a mod. I get too busy atimes plus other factors which the mods might reveal when you mail them..

Adaobi and the inactive airmack should be replaced for effective handling of this section.. Both of them are hiding from this section.
Besides, you can still stay, then someone gets appointed to support you as back-up!

guykhena is ur man... and maybe kr0ne, teddybiyasi or yeyenatu...

mikuz is too emotional...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Me wan be mod na! Murder all the useles chitchat and the mouths that cause confusion up and down!

tongue grin grin airmark is gone into waves.

Ksslib is good sa. Lagunna too make sense die! They alll liberal!

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib:

Then why are you crying? why you come dey carry matter for head?
If you think the way I run things here is not professional enough then that means you know better.

I have mailed them already and I'm waiting for reply.

I have my flaws so does you and everyone else. You are sounding as if I do not want the progress of this section. Any neutral person who sees that post ll think I committed murder.

Airmark and Adaobi are not active, Mik is not good enough. If Guykhena comes into the picture now, you ll be the first person to say hes not man enough. Nobody is ever good for you guys.
Tufiakwa!!

Please take up the position please. It doesnt matter if you are too busy, we ll always wait for you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2014
Lagunna:

guykhena is ur man... and maybe kr0ne, teddybiyasi or yeyenatu...

mikuz is too emotional...

Mik is too emotional and you spearheaded a campaign to bring him back as a mod.

No wahala sha. I don hear you. I shoulda known. No matter what, I still respect you, you be my guy any day any time. Its all for fun. You be one of the peeps for this section wey go yarn and I go listen.

Happy Sunday bro.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2014
mikuz:

Then why are you crying? why you come dey carry matter for head?
If you think the way I run things here is not professional enough then that means you know better.

I have mailed them already and I'm waiting for reply.

I have my flaws so does you and everyone else. You are sounding as if I do not want the progress of this section. Any neutral person who sees that post ll think I committed murder.

Airmark and Adaobi are not active, Mik is not good enough. If Guykhena comes into the picture now, you ll be the first person to say hes not man enough. Nobody is ever good for you guys.
Tufiakwa!!

Please take up the position please. It doesnt matter if you are too busy, we ll always wait for you.
Like seriously dude, just listen to yourself.

Anyway, no time for too much talk.

I hope to see the day when airing your non biased opinion to an average Nigerian wouldnt resort to him/her getting emotional and thinking you are after them.

Learn to be open minded dude.

Talk closed.. dont even reply. Good day.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib:
Like seriously dude, just listen to yourself.

Anyway, no time for too much talk.

I hope to see the day when airing your non biased opinion to an average Nigerian wouldnt resort to him/her getting emotional and thinking you are after them.

Learn to be open minded dude.

Talk closed.. dont even reply. Good day.

Your opinion does not matter to me. Why should I pay attention to a wack netcee like you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2014
fuckyouhard: if this was in real life u wud get a dirty slap! boy of 1990.......am 2 yrs older than u!
Fyh, the charger, wen I plug it is having partial contact... And the fone aint up 2 a month

So I got another charger, but it's still d same
What do u tink the probs is?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2014
mikuz:

Your opinion does not matter to me. Why should I pay attention to a wack netcee like you?
Fine..

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.