Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

should this be encouraged? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / should this be encouraged? (971 Views)

Sperm-banking Should Be Encouraged As Men Increasingly Have Children Later In Li / Teacher Encouraged Bullying / Man Encouraged Wife To Sleep With Men For Kids, Now Wants The Children Returned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

should this be encouraged? by debwealth: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2013
At what age must a mother stop bathing with her kids esp if the child is a boy, Also Is it good for Siblings of different sexes to take their bath togeda and share same room?.
I visited 2 families and I saw these happened.
The first her kids boy n girl bath togeda (ages 7 & 10) and the 2nd bath togeda and share same room (ages 12 & 14).
I was so mad at this that I warned the 12 year old girl to stop bathing wt her broda.
Pls wat do u think?
Re: should this be encouraged? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
I think they are mad, as u've said earlier!
It's wrong. But like all fingers not equal, wot if d family can't afford enoug separate rooms to accommodate different sexes?
Re: should this be encouraged? by biolabee(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
the fact the siblings stay in the same room does not preclude respect for privacy and personal space

Haba.. baffin together

Na so Flowers in the Attic Go resume

ish
Re: should this be encouraged? by debwealth: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: I think they are mad, as u've said earlier!
It's wrong. But like all fingers not equal, wot if d family can't afford enoug separate rooms to accommodate different sexes?

Well said, they actually stay in a 2 bedroom...the one I frown mostly @ is the bathing togeda that to me is not right not even the kids of this generation
Re: should this be encouraged? by aadetoyin(f): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Its wrong especially when they re above ten year because their body starts to change and they learn all sorts from their peers.
U can start by advising the parents on th danger of what is happening. And they need to talk to the kids also.
Re: should this be encouraged? by greatgod2012(f): 1:20am On Apr 26, 2013
Some parents do not really understand the implcation of this their action, recently, a video of 4years old boy having s*x with an almost 12 years old girl was circulated, when the girl is supposed to bath the boy, it was a neighbour who wanted to bath that catch them live and recorded them.....imagine!!!.

If there are no enough rooms, let something abestos, or even wrapper be used to demacate the room for them, so that, those unimaginable things can be prevented.
May God help us all.
Re: should this be encouraged? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2013
Even in d olden days wen mummys used to stay in a seperate hut,their daughters stay with them.if they r in one room,d parent should be very vigilant cos anything can happen.they shouldn't bath together dou I've seen an elder sis bathin her younger bro.but believe u me,he will start kickin against it in no distant time!
Re: should this be encouraged? by feminineA: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2013
greatgod2012: Some parents do not really understand the implcation of this their action, recently, a video of 4years old boy having s*x with an almost 12 years old girl was circulated, when the girl is supposed to bath the boy, it was a neighbour who wanted to bath that catch them live and recorded them.....imagine!!!.

If there are no enough rooms, let something abestos, or even wrapper be used to demacate the room for them, so that, those unimaginable things can be prevented.
May God help us all.

Well said!!a. Room can be divided into 2. Kids of this days are smarter and more inquisitive than we think. That's ignorantly encouraging incest. Tis well

(1) (Reply)

Daily Glass Of Milk During Pregnancy Makes Your Children Taller / Omg: See Goat Born With Humanface [graphic Photos] / Does Your Wife Have Divorce On Her Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.