Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,335 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) (2204 Views)

How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 / The Qu'ran Says The Bible Is Not Corrupt / The Origin Of The Qu'ran - The Qu'ran Is Not From God ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by MCUsman(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2008
THE QU'RAN & HADITS (A DISTICTION)

I decided to post this topic in order to bring to light, difference between the Quran & Hadith. The Hadith is not a holy or divine book in the same view with the Quran.

The Holy Qur’an is the Divine Word of Allah (S.W.T.) revealed to the Prophet Muhammmad through the Archangel Gabriel to save mankind from darkness unto light Since it is the Book of Allah. He Himself guards it from corruption for man to learn wisdom and, hence, receive the most righteous guidance Allah (S.W.T.) enlightens mankind to the truth when He says:

All'ah (S.W.T.) sent it as the Book in truth and the balance to judge between right and wrong (Qur’an 42: 17).
Do they not consider the Qur’an ? Had it not been from other than All'ah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy?” (Qur’an 14: 82)
“Say: ‘lf the whole of mankind and Jinn were to gather to produce the like of the Qur’an they could not produce like thereof even if they backed up each other with help and support. “ (Qur’an 17: 88)

The Hadith literally means “statement”, a mode of life, practice, custom or tradition. Hadith generally refer to “the records of utterances, discourses, practices, usages, sayings and the way of life led by the Prophet Muhammmad.

Some of the Hadith were also written during the time of the Prophet. He, however, ordered his Companions to rub out whatever they had written down of his own statements. He feared that people might be confused and mixed Hadith with the Holy Qur’an. The deliberate fabrication or distortion of Hadith started when civil war erupted in the Mus'lim state after the Prophet had passed away. There were people who fabricated Hadith to create division, hostility and conflict in the ranks of Mus'lims.
There are many anthologies of Hadith, of the six compilations, Al-Bukhari’s compilations is the most authentic and accurate of all works written on Hadith.
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Frizy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2008
Backslider:

The Alquran is a direct and perfect quote of demons possing as angels of light. /b]
@Backslider
From my point of view, you're extremely wrong. You're inhumane and definitely a Satanist.
I don't care if you rot in hell, but All-ah's curse is surely on you. Why don't you think at all before you pass comments. This guy is only trying to explain a fact to those ignorant of it but you only wish to obcsure it.

Your name sounds like he who sold all he has to the devil. Devil incarnate!!!!

Backslider:

The Hadith? Which one?

Is the compendium of confused accounts of a demon possesed man called M0hame.d but now dead and in hell fire
You see, there is nothing you critics of the Ko-ran can say because the Ko-ran itself makes you dumbfounded. In truth, thou will know who is possesed, [b]and thou will repeat that which you said to All-ah, (unfortunately) for the disbelievers there is an awful doom!!!
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Backslider(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2008
i say moha,med is a great deceiver possesed by evil spirit to decieve many and many more will be decieved.

There is no Acceptable account of the Life a prophet that claimed to be from God.
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by olabowale(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2008
@Backslider: Have you ever heard of the word "Sira?" Thats the story of the life of Prophet MuhammadbinAbdallah! Go and read it. You can even google it in bits and parts; videos and books and lectures. fterall, those who knew him related his story. That is diffrerent from the Qur''an. This statement from you to deny that there is no single acceptance of the story of his life, is a testamony to your insincerity. I will advice you to argue your point in truth. When you don't, it becomes a lie and soon enough it will be discovered as such.

I wonder why your parents are still Mus''lims? Is it not ironic that you are the only one who is out of this religion in your family and yet the only one who lives outside the native country? Are you running away from your conscience? You will not be able to do it, as long as you are alive, the conscience is with you, its the state of the soul and the heart feels it!
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Frizy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2008
Backslider:

i say moha,med is a great deceiver possesed by evil spirit to decieve many and many more will be decieved.
Backslider link=topic=115730.msg2027849#msg2027849 date=1204794804:

@backslider
It is now clear to me that you're are possessed by shaytin(devils), no matter what we say, you'll not comprehend. '''deaf, dumb and blind and they return not.
Now tell me who is decieved? A man who blaspheme about his Creator, or he that speaks truth. I don't know if you're now a christain or maybe you've no religion (atheism). But according to olabowale, you're from a Musl'im family. 100% of christain coverts don't change from Isl'am because they want righteousness., their similitude is as of one who All'ah sends from light into darkness where they cannot see!! tongue

There is no Acceptable account of the Life a prophet that claimed to be from God.

Say you don't accept it! Those given sound understanding know it is the truth from their Lord, but those who know not say: This is not else than open magic, nay we're deluded (bewitched)
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Maykelly(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2008
Backslider:

@Backslider, I am a christ follower ok. But A Prophet is a Prophet. What you have said is Totally Wrong, A TRUE CHILD OF GOD DOES NOT TALK THAT WAY. WE Have Prophets too in our HOLY BIBLE: like Elijah, JEremiah,and many of them. Prophet receives VISION from God. So there are many other prophets. like The Great Prophet(Mu'hammed) according to Isliam. That does not mean that Great Prophet was not a prophet.

Please UNDERSTAND THE HOLY BIBLE - Do not be ignorant of the holy bible. THe HOLY BIBLE do not support WHAT YOU HAVE SAID - BIBLE CALLS IT SIN - and you know that.

@MC Usman - MC Usman is trying to educate people about their believe - there is nothing bad about that. When you believe something - you have to let people know your reasons. That is why we Christians WE GO OUT TO PREACH TO PEOPLE -SO he did nothing WRONG.

@Frizy You too you went too far. You don't call people Satan ok. Instead you bless them
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by MCUsman(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2008
wink wink Power to women wink wink

cheesy cheesy Sai kinyi cheesy cheesy
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Backslider(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
@Olabowale

We are not mu.s.lim in my family. Are you telling me that the account of the Hadith is not what represent the traditions of the Prophet. Send me to school on this.

@Frizy

Your true al.ilah I know very well he is not the one that created me. Jesus was the one that created me. Jesus is my God and saviour. I dont know your alilah to create anything. My bible says he is a thief he came to steal kill and destroy.

Jesus came that we might Have life and more abundantly.

The moon god you worship and the queen of Heaven that you did not make me. They can not make me. Jesus made me and you.

@May kelly

I have no single quarrel with Olabowale and co on this site.

My problem is with AlQuran, The Hadith and the prophet.

The alQuran is a Hate manual and at the time it strikes you will wonder how a man can harbor all that wickedness. The Fustrations of musli.ms. to live a normal life is a very great Challenge.

A religion that does not give you enough Choice.

This religion is evil and wicked on it followers and those that don't follow.

If there anything however I have said that is not true I will retract immediately.

We dont EMULATE CHRIST WE FOLLOW HIM.
MUSLIM EMULATE THE TRADITIONS OF THE PROPHETS, They even wear beards like mu,ha,med
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by babs787(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2008
@Backslider

Its been long you and I had a chat and it seems you have been running from me after having dealt with your worries using My Book and yours as evidence. If you are ready to proof all you posted below, even the one pertaining to Jesus, then Babs is ready to have discussion with you and not just posting what you can't defend. So if you are ready let me know and we will be using the two books for clarification where the need arises.

Insert Quote
@Olabowale

We are not mu.s.lim in my family. Are you telling me that the account of the Hadith is not what represent the traditions of the Prophet. Send me to school on this.

@Frizy

Your true al.ilah I know very well he is not the one that created me. Jesus was the one that created me. Jesus is my God and saviour.  I don't know your alilah to create anything. My bible says he is a thief he came to steal kill and destroy.

Jesus came that we might Have life and more abundantly.

The moon god you worship and the queen of Heaven that you did not make me. They can not make me. Jesus made me and you.

@May kelly

I have no single quarrel with Olabowale and co on this site.

My problem is with AlQuran, The Hadith and the prophet.

The alQuran is a Hate manual and at the time it strikes you will wonder how a man can harbor all that wickedness. The Fustrations of musli.ms. to live a normal life is a very great Challenge.

A religion that does not give you enough Choice.

This religion is evil and wicked on it followers and those that don't follow.

If there anything however I have said that is not true I will retract immediately.

We don't EMULATE CHRIST WE FOLLOW HIM.
MUSLIM EMULATE THE TRADITIONS OF THE PROPHETS, They even wear beards like mu,ha,med
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Maykelly(f): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2008
Backslider:

@Olabowale
@Frizy
Your true al.ilah I know very well he is not the one that created me. Jesus was the one that created me. Jesus is my God and saviour. I don't know your alilah to create anything. My bible says he is a thief he came to steal kill and destroy.

@Frizy ignore this post above. al.ilah is not God, But ALLAH is GOD. GOD is ALLAH. Our Bible (not My Bible) says HE IS GOD. HE IS THE CREATOR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S GOD, AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF; THE WORLD, AND THEY THAT DWELL THEREIN.
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Maykelly(f): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Backslider, Read Galatians Chapter 5 Verse 19 I read: The fruits of the Spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE,GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MEEKNESS, Temperance: against such there is no law.

Galatians Chapter 5 Verse 26: Let us not be desirous of VAIN GLORY, Provoking ONE another!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2008
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/symbols3_index.htm

Illuminati / Freemasonry / Satanic Symbolism

Fez

One of the most widely recognized symbols in all of Shrinedom is the red fez. The Shrine fez, adopted by the Shrine's founders in 1872.

As a Mason goes through the 32 degrees of the Scottish rite, he ends up giving worship to every Egyptian pagan god, the gods of Persia, gods of India, Greek gods, Babylonian gods, and others. As you come to the 17th degree, the Masons claim that they will give you the password that will give him entrance at the judgment day to the Masonic deity, the great architect of the universe. It is very interesting that this secret password is "Abaddon".

Revelation chapter 9;11 it says, "The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss [the bottomless pit], and smoke came out of the Abyss like that of a great furnace, " (It goes on to describe those in the abyss, then continues) They had a king over them, the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, " The 'angel' of the Abyss (Hell) is really the chief demon whose name is Abaddon. Masons claim then, that the deity they worship is Abaddon!

In order for a person to become a Shriner, he must not only go through all the degrees of Masonry, make all those blood-curdling oaths, worship gods who are not gods except they are of Satan, but he must make a blood both of allegiance to a.l.lah as his god and mohammmed as his prophet. The Shriner is then given a red fez with an i's.lamic sword and crescent jeweled on the front of it. This originates from 7th century Arabia when the Moslems, under the leadership of mohammmed, slaughtered all Christians who would not bow down to a.l.lah. a.l.lah, by the way, was not another (generic) name given to God by mohammmed; a.l.lah is the tribal deity --the moon god-- of mohammmed; it was the name of the god in the tribe that mohammmed was born into. That is why every mosque today has a crescent moon on the top of its spire.

Now when mohammmed's army of men, out to slaughter all the 'infidels', came to the city of Fez, in Morocco, they found a community of Christians. After killing all the Christians there with their i's.lamic-style swords, they took their hats (called a fez) and dipped them in the blood of the Christians, and wore the fezzes throughout the land glorying in their victory over Christianity. Today Shriner's put on red fezzes (representing the hats dipped in the blood of Christians) with the i's.lamic sword and crescent showing their allegiance to a.l.lah and mohammmed (and the defeat of Christianity). Men in Obscene Red Fezzes!

Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by olabowale(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2008
@SysUser:
In order for a person to become a Shriner, he must not only go through all the degrees of Masonry, make all those blood-curdling oaths, worship gods who are not gods except they are of Satan, but he must make a blood both of allegiance to a.l.lah as his god and mohammmed as his prophet. The Shriner is then given a red fez with an i's.lamic sword and crescent jeweled on the front of it. This originates from 7th century Arabia when the Moslems, under the leadership of mohammmed, slaughtered all Christians who would not bow down to a.l.lah. a.l.lah, by the way, was not another (generic) name given to God by mohammmed; a.l.lah is the tribal deity --the moon god-- of mohammmed; it was the name of the god in the tribe that mohammmed was born into. That is why every mosque today has a crescent moon on the top of its spire. {/quote] And I searched the Qur"an, the Tafsir of Qur"an, the hadith books, etc, I did not see where (Allah) was the name of an idol, or moon god in any where; on earth or whereever else! You must be allucinating or and probably lying! Enu opuro ki seje! You should be ashamed of your naked stinking lies!

If you have stated that there were idols in Makka's Ka'aba and other places which the people are using as a conduit or mediator to (Allah), the Deity who they are well aware as the Creator, all along! You see, you lack great understanding of how people think, in a global sense! Even the communists, atheists, and agnostics are aware that there is a God, a Creator. This fact that they are aware of the Creator that is the singular reason that they are so hard at denying His existence!

Now let be try to stare your heart to a steady understanding: If you are familiar with any african traditional deity, pick Shango (thunder, the god of lightening), for our illustration. This god, the worshippers are aware can not creat anything and it is not always effective in taking lives, when it stricks. But they use it as a mediator between themselves and the Creator! This is the same value any of the 360 idols and even others like al uzza, etc, have among the tribes of the Arabia in general! Further, show me where you find your moon god, when moon is Qamar, in arabic? Are you aware that (Muhammad) splitted the moon, as a miracle from his Lord to show the Arabs that he was a prophet and messenger to them? This miracle was seen by even outside the boundary of Makka, anyone who dared to look up?

Let me calm your heart so that it will be easy for you to abandone "Idol" worshipping! Look, if you take anything along with your Creator, regardless of wha that thing is, be it Angel, Prophet, man, jinn or whatever, you have adopted idol worshipping! The idol which you worship will go to hellfire with you, except that you falsely take that thing up as a deity along with God or just alone. In the case of your worshipping Jesus, by calling him god, or son of god or whatever, you are actually an idolator! In this case, Jesus never asked you and did not advocate that he should be taken as a god along with God, his Creator. Regardless, how you look at it, God is far from all associations and we Mus"lims know it. And (Muhammad) was a good teacher of wha he was given by his Lord (Allahu tabaraka wa ta'ala).

Now when mohammmed's army of men, out to slaughter all the 'infidels', came to the city of Fez, in Morocco, they found a community of Christians. After killing all the Christians there with their i's.lamic-style swords, they took their hats (called a fez) and dipped them in the blood of the Christians, and wore the fezzes throughout the land glorying in their victory over Christianity. Today Shriner's put on red fezzes (representing the hats dipped in the blood of Christians) with the i's.lamic sword and crescent showing their allegiance to a.l.lah and mohammmed (and the defeat of Christianity). Men in Obscene Red Fezzes!
Just like I said before, just in the same way that Jesus never advocated that he be worshipped, yet you worship him, this is the same way that those who you described above, the killers of "Fez", who unleashed the mayhem and blood letting that you spoke about. Just in the same way as well that the knight of templer, the crusader(s), the spanish inquisition, etc are not orders from Jesus, so was the Fez killers and their actions are not from (Muhammad)!

Those who do acts against the instructions of the prophets, as these prophets were getting their commandments from God Almighty alone, these people are the evildoers. They will have no answer for their actions. Just like you and me will have to answer for ours! What is worse is that you worship (baal), whether you like it or not! Finally, Is"lam does not condone any form of association with God. And anyone who does is not a Mus"lim. It does not water whether he/she is from Saudi royal family or not!
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by ayinba1(f): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2008
@Olabowale,

Salam alaikum.
Thank you for your post but please modify it because it all appears in a quote box. I will reread but others may miss it. Thanks
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by babs787(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Sysuser

I dont really blame you because you learnt all about Islam here. If you are ready for a real debate/discussion, you just dont copy and paste from sites designed and created for folks like you.

Babs is always around to bring you out your state of ignorance to knowledge by digging deep into my book and your book provided you are ready to learn
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Maykelly(f): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2008
@Sysuser, Read Galatians Chapter 5 Verse 19 I read: The fruits of the Spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE,GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MEEKNESS, Temperance: against such there is no law.

Galatians Chapter 5 Verse 26: Let us not be desirous of VAIN GLORY, Provoking ONE another!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by fansifrank: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2008
may kelly, where are you quoting from? Holy Bible or Qu'ran?
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2008
Sahih Great One Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (God be pleased with her) reported: God's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the The Great Book (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by cgift(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2008
Its interesting when i see mooslims running from qurihan to the hadiths when trying to defend their positions. In one instance, the qurihan is the final authority but when they see thatt it does not hold water, they start looking in the direction of the hadiths the next minute. I wonder when your duplicity will stop.

Why then do your mullahs and othe scholars of islima refer to the hadiths looking for a straw-man all the time? Its like you been caught up in a your own very trap. If the hadiths have said so many absurd things that can not be brought to light without being blushing, so who is to blame? the editors or writers of the qurian or whom? When the hadith has it that you should drink camel's wine or that when you release gas your prayers are invalidated, then you begin to question the saneness of the authors and the persons being quoted.

Both the qurihan and the hadtihs are just a mockery of intellectualism and rational thinking.
Re: The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
@May Kelly
You have demonstrated the teaching of your religion, this I so Much cherish. In May Kelly, I hope you'll remain a tolerant believer (christian NL).

@ALL
Objectively speaking, if I don't have faith in the creator before I come to NL (especially the religious forum) I will certainly never belief in Him. How am I to explain that I was introduced by people full of HATE, INSULT, PREJUDICE, and TRIBALISM.

run through any discussion in NL (especially the religious forum) and this is all you will see what I mean. The guy(s) who  are telling you about how good Christianity/Islam is, are the same that ones that will be referring to you as Goat, devil, slowpoke, or that you will rot in hell,  and still he thinks that despite all the failing of religion to make him/her better,I will be encouraged to follow suit.

If the pursuit of truth is what is causing all these ungodly attitude to faith discussion, then we are all on the wrong road. We should exhibit open mindedness, be objective, in our pursuit.

No matter how spirited and passionate your point of view is, once you have lied about the personality of Muhammed and the essence of Islam, nobody want to hear your truth again ('cos a liar not worth listening to) then your preaching , no matter how truthful falls on deaf ear for noone want to trust a peddler of falsehood who mislead others with fabrication.

P.S. I still keep an open mind to faith. always viewing every little question of faith through the prism of the abovementioned criteria. Always ready to embrace the truth wherever. whenever. whatever

(1) (Reply)

Intelligent People 'less Likely To Believe In God' / The Sons Of Perdition / Spiritual Truth From Aladdin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.