Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (24169 Views)

Ekiti Debt: Fayose Will Go To Jail After Tenure, Says APC / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Which Governors Deserve To Be Jailed For Corruption After Tenure Expires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by uzotex1000: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
‘Four members of the House of Representatives will die this year and there will be two major air disasters in the months of May and June 2013 !’

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/wp-content/themes/advanced-newspaper/timthumb.php?src=http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/image-61.jpg&q=90&w=479&zc=1[/img]
These are some of the predictions of Prophet Marcus Tibetan, the Parish Head of Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha Parish, for the year 2013. Respected for the accuracy of his predictions, Prophet Marcus Tibetan who is widely referred to as the Nostradamus of our time predicts that ten Ministers in the cabinet of President Goodluck Jonathan would be dropped this year for being ineffective and incompetent. President Goodluck Jonathan, says the prophet, should pray against losing loved ones in this year 2013.

The President should pray very hard against a situation that would arise and make him spend at least seven years in jail after his tenure as President of Nigeria.

He further predicts that the Senate President, David Mark, should begin to wind up and prepare for his exit from politics as disgrace is imminent.

The Vice President, Namadi Sambo, should forget any ambition of being the Vice President of Nigeria again after this first term. Bamanga Tukur may be the last PDP Chairman as the party would suffer a lot of crises and setbacks in 2013.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo needs to do more for the Yoruba race in particular and Nigeria in general. He should perform the assignment of putting the Yoruba race in the forefront with zeal as this could be his last assignment.

Prophet Marcus Tibetan’s earth shaking predictions for the year 2013 are presently being compiled into a book which will be in circulation within the first quarter of the year. The Prophet who is loved and respected in his native town of Ode-Aye has visited more than eighty countries.

His mastery of the Bible can be seen in his in exhaustive quotations from the Holy book.

The man of God is able to cure chronic diseases and ailments such as sickle cell anaemia and diabetes, amongst others.
Culled from Yemoja
http://www.istumbleng.com/2013/01/jonathan-will-spend-7-years-in-prison-after-tenure-plane-crash-in-mayjune-nigerian-prophet/
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Willy7(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
Doesn't he have any pleasant news for the year?Anyway those affected should take heed.As for me and my household,we are exempted from evil and badnews this year.Its a wonderful and miraculous year for us.

27 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by ogepure: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Its only God dat can help us. All these prophesy sha. Gej just do d right thing. Nobody is taking u to jail. God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by mkoabiola: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
All na wash.
All na fake prophesy.
God get d final say.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by solomon111(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
GEJ in jail?
And OBJ is still a free man.
I dare the 'powers that be' to put him in jail.
Perhaps that would be the catalyst in the disintegeration of this useless country.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by jmaine: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo needs to do more for the Yoruba race in particular and Nigeria in general. He should perform the assignment of putting the Yoruba race in the forefront with zeal as this could be his last assignment.

Are you thinking what am thinking . . . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by free13: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
jmaine:

Are you thinking what am thinking . . . . . cheesy

Do we also have pastors who are bigots? cool
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by jmaine: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
free13:

We are all bigots by default . .But the degree and frequency they are exhibited varies greatly among all . . . .

The man of God simply wishes the best for the Yoruba race wink . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by uzotex1000: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2013
jmaine:

We are all bigots by default . .But the degree and frequency they are exhibited varies greatly among all . . . .

Yes I concur with you. Prophets of DOOM.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by 175(m): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2013
jmaine:

Dis Prophet must be related to Dayokanu and co. Yoruba tribal e-fight armies. Na joke ooo. . .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Burger01(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
Prophesy on good things i beg. we don tire for all this Jonathan go die, plane go crash, boko haram go bomb aso rock... he no dey tire you ni?...and by the way who go jail Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by 1forall: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
I like the David Mark part, enough is enough haba
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
i hope he aint seeking relevance?

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by executinal(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
When will all this prophet prophesy about stable power in Nigeria, end to Bokorams, end to kidnapping etc..? Always on the negative side

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Clairette(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
My God is alive!
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by ypzilanti: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
He forgot to add that 10,000 megawatts of electricity will be generated this year.

Also, GEJ will keep eating worse food than Nigerians (and Reuben Abati will come to inspect the food before it is eaten).
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by ogochukwunasa1: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
anytin wey won happen' make he happen'''
hop my garrium still dey intact sha''''
i dont even knw my position but i no carry last
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Okijajuju1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
WHO THE FHUCK IS CHARLATAN PROPHET TIBETAN MARCUS??!

NO Baggar can touch Jonathan... Them never born who wan jail President Jonathan.. angry

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
lets watch and see. no time for long stories.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by nollywood20: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=18pt]NO PROPHET IS GOD. AND ONLY GOD KNOWS TOMORROW.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
So na who go come put Odechukwu for prison?
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by odizzy: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
Abeg mek i hear word jor, if every 4 govmnt wan die mek dem die, dey re of no gud 2 me
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
More prophecy doyin okupe will become pregnant for reuben abati

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by ypzilanti: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
free13:

grin

Thinking of God asking OBJ to do more for Yorubas. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Pidivine: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
I think it's time a body was set up to regulate the activities of religious leaders. They're genuine and fake men of God.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by ballabriggs: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
Rubbish!!!

You don't need a prophet to tell you Jona will go to jail after his tenure.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by beethomas: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
Still waiting for the prophecy that say " Boko haram will face the wrath of God as their own devices begin to work against them" not prophecies that say doom to all but the offenders.Sincerely, I respect the men of God who give out prophecies,But it now seems we look at them as chief priest who ask from the gods and relay to the people who are expectantly waiting. If the now say to us God has said we will die this year would you accept it cos they said so or would you go to go in prayers and counter it? God is so full of mercy, so let's look up to God more than his servants whom we so adore. All the same if the prophecies affect anybody, a word is enough for the wise, evil can still be averted.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by ypzilanti: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
175:

Dis Prophet must be related to Dayokanu and co. Yoruba tribal e-fight armies. Na joke ooo. . .

Funny that when the bigots ask FG to do more for their tribes, it is about appointing more tribe members as government officials. Not roads, bridges, schools and health facilities that will impact the people, but government appointment.

I understand the clamor for appointments for a 'sense of belonging', but it never has any impact on the well being of the tribesmen. Example, President is from Bayelsa State....go and drive on East-west road. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by klax(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
175:

You may be right bros. But lets wait a minute and put tribal issue aside for now what kind of name does this man bear Is this name Nigeria name, Yoruba name or which tribe in Nigeria bear this kind of funny name?

But for God sake why is it that its only in Nigeria that our so called prophets will never see good thing to prophesy than doom, doom, doom and dooms This man is the fourth prophet of doom only this year(2013) that is just less than 15 days that has predicted doom, kill, bloodshed, war, fire, murder, vamperism, kidnapping, arm robbery, hunger, famine all these in Nigeria alone haba is it Nigerian that killed Jesus that God will hate us this much Or how come only their god never give good gift only evil gift as new year gift?Hmmmmm may God of heaven just have mercy because all these stuffs make more ridicules of christianity because I never know when God now become this much wicked. No offence just my view.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by kollybay4u: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Okija_juju: WHO THE FHUCK IS CHARLATAN PROPHET TIBETAN MARCUS??!

NO Baggar can touch Jonathan... Them never born who wan jail President Jonathan.. angry

GEJ na ur papa ni, after all we are still battling with fuel subsidy now and no money left in the subsidy account.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by mankand(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
HE NEEDS ATTENTION.

PRIVATE JET

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo / Oyetola Took N18bn Loan After Election Loss, Left N407.32bn Debt – Adeleke / Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.