Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Africa Un-slaved Volume I: Read And Share! Free! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Un-slaved Volume I: Read And Share! Free! (532 Views)

Whispers Of Polity ( Volume I ) / Whispers Of Polity (volume I ) / Upcoming Book:africa Un-slaved;volume I :the Chains Of Modern-day African Slavry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa Un-slaved Volume I: Read And Share! Free! by TeekayAkin: 2:11am On Jan 10, 2013
Finally the FREE E-BOOK:

''Africa un-slaved Volume I: The Chains of Modern-day African Slavery and The Steps to Our Liberation'' is OUT!
www./p2rMJu-1j

Finally the FREE E-BOOK:
''Africa un-slaved Volume I: The Chains of Modern-day African Slavery and The Steps to Our Liberation'' is OUT!

For the e-book in the following versions;
Kindle,Epub ,PDF ,RTF ,LRF, Palm Doc (PDB) , Plain Text (download) ,Plain Text.
Go through here:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/273275

(1) (Reply)

2013:power Firm Targets Completion Of 4,264MW Gas Turbine Projects / EFCC Nabs 2 With $240,000, Locates Another Ibori House / Uduaghan Recieved Report From The Technical Committee On Flood Impact Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.