Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? (1485 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2013
What do you guys believe in sex before marriage. If yes Why if No Why not.
And if you do think we should wait, how far is too far? Sex is not just about intercourse obviously.

And what do you think of all the unmarried non-virgins who call themselves Christians or Muslims?

I am not judging others ... I am not married yet, the last part of my question came from someone suggesting to me that a true believer would wait for marriage.
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by thorpido(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2013
[b][/b][quote author=omonori1[
What do you guys believe in sex before marriage. If yes Why if No Why not.
And if you do think we should wait, how far is too far? Sex is not just about intercourse obviously.

And what do you think of all the unmarried non-virgins who call themselves Christians or Muslims?

I am not judging others ... I am not married yet, the last part of my question came from someone suggesting to me that a true believer would wait for marriage.[/quote]a true believer will wait for marriage.End of story.THREAD CLOSED
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Sirgen05(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2013
Marriage is built on a foundation. It's worthy to wait after marriage. God command so. Ur conscience is pleased if so. Except u want to do 'PREGNANCY TEST'
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2013
thorpido: [b][/b]

Are you still single, if yes...are you still a virgin?
Be honest God is watching you.
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by thorpido(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
omonori1:

Are you still single, if yes...are you still a virgin?
Be honest God is watching you.
I'm married.I waited.
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Snowwy: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sex before marriage is either done wilfully which is fornication or forced which is rape. Are you asking if I believe in fornication or rape? undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Snowwy: Sex before marriage is either done wilfully which is fornication or forced which is rape. Are you asking if I believe in fornication or rape? undecided

And what do you think of all the unmarried non-virgins who call themselves Christians or Muslims...be honest are u still a virgin?
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Snowwy: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
^^^^^^
Is your question on what I believe in, which I sought clarity on or are you on a fact finding mission of those who claim to be virgins or not?

So as not to lengthen this much further, I believe in sex for the married only. This answers both your question and the one I asked to clarify. I need not be a muslim or christian to know the morals of giving ones body strictly to the spouse, even good parents tell their children so. It is not just a christian injunction, morals have just been thrown out of the window in todays world.

And why have you been asking people if they are virgins or not? Do you think everyone on NL is single?
May be you should rephrase your topic.
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 11, 2013
Snowwy: ^^^^^^
Is your question on what I believe in, which I sought clarity on or are you on a fact finding mission of those who claim to be virgins or not?

So as not to lengthen this much further, I believe in sex for the married only. This answers both your question and the one I asked to clarify. I need not be a muslim or christian to know the morals of giving ones body strictly to the spouse, even good parents tell their children so. It is not just a christian injunction, morals have just been thrown out of the window in todays world.

And why have you been asking people if they are virgins or not? Do you think everyone on NL is single?
May be you should rephrase your topic.

Lol....take it easy Broh, I knw not everybody here is single, as I said I don't want to judge anybody for their actions. You have made your point very clear I jus hope you no hypocrite...just sayingsmiley
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Joagbaje(m): 4:57am On Jan 11, 2013
If you're burning with sexual passion as single just GET MARRIED.

1 Corinthians 7:1
. . . .Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband..
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2013
Joagbaje:

If you're burning with sexual passion as single just GET MARRIED.

1 Corinthians 7:1
. . . .Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband..

Umm
I should have posted this topic in the romance sectionsad
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2013
omonori1:

Umm
funny guy..u no see road before?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Snowwy: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2013
omonori1:

Umm

Its being in the religion section is even the reason why some of us even bothered to comment at all.
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by herkeym001(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2013
We are no more in old time, but new time. You're matured at the age of 18 get married at the age of 28. 10years?
Abeg I no fit hold body for 2month self talkless of 10years.
My God is a forgiving God.
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2013
herkeym001: We are no more in old time, but new time. You're matured at the age of 18 get married at the age of 28. 10years?
license to misbehave is never an excuse for maturity
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage. Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
herkeym001: We are no more in old time, but new time. You're matured at the age of 18 get married at the age of 28. 10years?

Lol...broh no mind them atleast you no lie... God dey watch nw, you talk your mind- God forgives those that speaketh the truth and return to him in repentancesmiley

(1) (Reply)

Church Removes Pews For Muslim Prayer Mats / Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi / The TRUTH About "Mysterious" Healing Pool In Nachi, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.