Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth (7974 Views)

Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun / Hurray!!! Republic Of Biafra Set To Become The Newest Nation On Earth. / Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by najoke: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Queuing for fuel,eating lacasera and gala smiley
Reading how much FG is spending on food and that idiot Abati says my food is more expensive than what jona eats shocked
Someone on the radio is talkn about how FG has legalised looting

....was about leavn the filln station when i realised that i no buy fuel for jerry can for my generator.
20th position shocked
Na lie.....big lie.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by mankevo(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2013
Maxymilliano: Where are this baseless statistics emanating from?

dasparrow: @Post

I take white people and their statistics with a grain of salt.
And how will your society leave its current state with ''self denial bigot'' like you. Ever since the release of that list, every average American has been concerned on how they (USA) slipped from 10th to current 12th position on ''Happiest index'' and you are here ''not taking white people's statistics with salt''
Tomorrow equate us with the first 3 Happiest nations: Norway, Denmark & Sweden in your on ''MOST RELIABLE'' index.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by julius2825(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2013
aloyzin: Lie, naija na the only nation wey poor me happy pass rich men, suffering and smiling
abeg i da you queue jare,naso e be
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by badlaw(f): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2013
if this picture is actually from nigeria,den they (NIGERIA) DESERVE TO RANK 4TH SADDEST COUNTRY ON EARTH... shocked shocked :oSEE NOBODY DE SMILE THERE.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by phlamy(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2013
Who or what is making Nigerians sad abeg
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by dasparrow: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2013
mankevo:
And how will your society leave its current state with ''self denial bigot'' like you. Ever since the release of that list, every average American has been concerned on how they (USA) slipped from 10th to current 12th position on ''Happiest index'' and you are here ''not taking white people's statistics with salt''
Tomorrow equate us with the first 3 Happiest nations: Norway, Denmark & Sweden in your on ''MOST RELIABLE'' index.

Listen you confused inferiority-complex-stricken negroid a55 kisser of white people, this is a PUBLIC online forum and I am entitled to MY opinion. If you do not agree with my post, you can RESPECTFULLY disagree with it or keep moving. Don't you ever quote my post again since you clearly lack manners and proper upbringing. This will be my first and last response to you since I don't know who the hell you are and I cannot waste my precious time going back and forth with a rude a55 wipe like yourself. We are obviously not in the same league.

NEXT!
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by dasparrow: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2013
phlamy: Who or what is making Nigerians sad abeg

Poverty!
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by KINGwax(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2013
jmoore: The climax of sadness is for one to commit suicide. How many Nigerians commit suicide in a year? Another false statement caused by "brain short circuiting".
Next time they will say Nigerian mothers are the most ugliest and some Nigerians will even agree. smh

if you are sad say "aye", if you are happy say "may God bless Nigeria"
May God bless Nigeria
may God bless nigeria
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by Olanlere11: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
When reports don't reflect our feelings, when nigerians that are suppose to be subject of research were not served questionaire for the purpose of data collection, then the report is baseless.
This is one their ploy, e no go work
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by joseph1832(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
jmoore: The climax of sadness is for one to commit suicide. How many Nigerians commit suicide in a year? Another false statement caused by "brain short circuiting".
Next time they will say Nigerian mothers are the most ugliest and some Nigerians will even agree. smh

if you are sad say "aye", if you are happy say "may God bless Nigeria"
May God bless Nigeria
I find your post illuminating! But then I wonder the gravity of what you said "the climax of saddess is for one to commit suicide" so I ask how many people committed suicide in the 1st country to be ranked by forbes?
This same forbes ranked Dangote as the richest man in Africa and we applauded, now the same forbes has come out to say we ranked the 20th saddest country and some of us are frowning... Happiness and saddess is a state of mind, just like poverty!
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by Finland(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
Maxymilliano: Where are this baseless statistics emanating from? How come the suicidal rate in Nigeria is negligible despite the alleged 'sadness' when compared against the 'happy' nations?

Country Annual suicide rate per 100,000 1.

Lithuania. 42.0 2.
Russia. 37.4 3.
Belarus. 35.0 4.
Latvia. 34.3. 5.
Estonia. 33.2. 6.
Hungary. 32.1. 7.
Slovenia. 30.9. 8.
Ukraine. 29.4. 9.
Kazakhstan 28.7 10.
Finland. 24.3

http://www.aneki.com/countries2.php?t=Highest_Suicide_Rates_in_the_World&table=table_suicide&places=0=*&order=desc&orderby=table_suicide.value&decimals=--1&dependency=independent&number=all&cntdn=asc&r=-279-280-281&c=&measures=Country--Annual%20suicide%20rate%20per%20100,000&units=--&file=suicide
Nigerians are sad but not suicidal simple!
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
Reading our posts on nairaland is enough to get us to No 1 position of sad ppl.
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
how do they do all this ranking self..
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
awwwww sad

I thought we were the happiest people on earth

I was going to get my happy on. I already bought my happy short, happy shirt, happy shoe lace, happy suya, happy toothbrush etc. embarassed

I disagree.

Most of the interviewee were prolly nairalanders. Miserable sets of mammals.
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by jmoore(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
joseph1832:
I find your post illuminating! But then I wonder the gravity of what you said "the climax of saddess is for one to commit suicide" so I ask how many people committed suicide in the 1st country to be ranked by forbes?
This same forbes ranked Dangote as the richest man in Africa and we applauded, now the same forbes has come out to say we ranked the 20th saddest country and some of us are frowning... Happiness and saddess is a state of mind, just like poverty!
it is easy to know the wealth of an individual because it is tangible, sadness is intangible. Suicide and sadness are interlinked which is very obvious. My point is that a good researcher should have used suicide rates as the top evidence of sadness. If they didnt use suicide rates then such a research is crap.
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by dober(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
BANS: Boiz Are Not Smillimg
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by joseph1832(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
jmoore:
it is easy to know the wealth of an individual because it is tangible, sadness is intangible. Suicide and sadness are interlinked which is very obvious. My point is that a good researcher should have used suicide rates as the top evidence of sadness. If they didnt use suicide rates then such a research is crap.
Given that a white man is more suicide prone than a black man you are trying to say the european and american countries should be ranked amongst the saddest countries?

Wealth is tangible? Does this also include the wealth of rogues?
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by sunny4christ(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2013
A country as rich we yet all dis thngs are happening and we are still say one Nigeria. I must tell Naija is de happier country on earth. Wen we becom sad dis country ll slipt.
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2013
God bless Nigeria cry
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth by tpia5: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
no biggie.

people dont like it when you appear too happy anyway, so whatever.

anyone who doubts this should try acting happy overseas, and see how fast they pull you down.

when in rome, do as the romans.

if everybody is miserable, then you too should look miserable.

when they switch on the happy, flip your own happy button.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘leave The Army Out Of Politics And Fake News’ – Nigerian Army / Refineries Lost N77.15bn In Six Months – NNPC / Between Nepotism And Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.