Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

If I Were Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Jonathan (507 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / If I Were Jonathan, I ‘ll Crack Nigeria – Agbakoba, SAN / If You Were Jonathan, Would You Attend Yar'adua's Burial Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Jonathan by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
Alright guys,i only want to ask a question,if you were in Jonathans shoes,what would you do in other to stop the manace of boko haram,fight corruption,ensure stable electricity and provide all the basic amenities that we need in this country,what would you do cos one thing i know about people is that we are good when it comes to criticism,those in the government today were part of those that criticized the past governments,just like you and i are doing today,do you think you are going to make a difference if you were in jonathans shoes and secondly,what would you do in other to make that difference?

(1) (Reply)

France Bombs Mali Rebels / Nigerian Crude May Not Find Market In US In 2013 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.