Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (31279 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by lagcity(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
Onyii.p:
il scratch his or her most treasured item with the word I LOVE YOU TOO. YOU ARE THE BEST KID

touchee! grin naughty mom.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Firefire(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
I was once sent the following story in an email:

While a man was tuning his car, his 4 yr old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench.

At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child saw his father, with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?'

The man was so hurt and speechless. Devastated by his own actions, he went back to his car and kicked it many times.

A while later he was sitting in front of the car, and he finally looked at the scratches his son had made. What he saw were not random scratches, but WORDS. The child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'.

The next day that man committed suicide. . .
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by infobiz9ja(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
ojoawo: I go snap A̶̲̥̅♏, come create thread Fø̲̣̣я̅ nairaland since e go make front page

LOL cheesy
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by wales(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
Will do nothing to him or her !
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Anubiri(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
I go use razor write I love u too 4 e bark or joystick
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by baby124: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Just pack the the child in the car and take it as one of the stickers on the car. I will rock this with pride. But the father will still have to settle the matter o. ha! At least my opportunity to show him evidence that the child loves me more. tongue
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Chinwem(f): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by chikeorji123(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
l see it as a blessing..having a car & having a wonderful kids that can scrach it..go to church and see what's couple who are looking for a child are passing through..or what about been in a hospital to see a sick child..?
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
Am in a confused state
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
I go write my reply for him back wit koboko 'I love you too son! Signed Daddy
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by denzel2009: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
The car is rubbish anyway and the boy knows.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Truckpusher(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
That car na jalopy na ...just imagine that you bought a car worth #15, 000, 000 or a little bit above as an average Nigerian after working your azz off and one yeye pikin just come write that kain thing even with the massive house walls, fences, books and their black board even a neighbor's car the pikin no write it's just that car...that day the pikin ogbanje go clear wella.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Akiika: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
koonbey: 4th to comment..I'd keep it
Am i the only one comments like this annoy?
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Truckpusher(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
Firefire: I was once sent the following story in an email:

While a man was tuning his car, his 4 yr old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench.

At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child saw his father, with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?'

The man was so hurt and speechless. Devastated by his own actions, he went back to his car and kicked it many times.

A while later he was sitting in front of the car, and he finally looked at the scratches his son had made. What he saw were not random scratches, but WORDS. The child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'.

The next day that man committed suicide. . .
Is he a Nigerian....though moral lesson is do not attach too much importance to material things because tomorrow they may not be that important to you anymore especially if you're abt to die from a life threatening illness or you're condition worsens and their is no way out.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by omidhe(f): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Will stand and cry for a while ,.feel loved , but teach him to do that next time on a paper ,.and also teach him the value of the car , and why we can't write on it . Will drive it like thst for a while before I respray it . Bet me , lot of people will feel jelouse , wishing their kid did that to them. I will show him example by writing on a cardboard . But e go pain me o , cause the stress of having ur car respray ous not funny
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by debedebe(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2013
I will ask him or her 2 wipe it off with spit...lol
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by mydex93(f): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2013
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 11, 2013
I will whip that naughty kid ehn, him papa go handcuff me.

What is cute about it? Mtchewwwwwwwww

Ps, that's not a car. All I need is a horse to get that wagon rolling.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by binhozie(m): 12:55am On Jan 11, 2013
Dem scratch plus correction join grin grin
"ÿou're"
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Iaz93: 1:01am On Jan 11, 2013
vanstanzy: I'll congratulate 'em and encourage 'em to write better. wink wink wink Who knows? one day he/ she could be Chinua Achebe.
CHAI!
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by AZeD1(m): 1:13am On Jan 11, 2013
I will teach him/her with the aid of bulala that money and love don't meet
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 11, 2013
Covered by insurance grin grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I will whip that naughty kid ehn, him papa go handcuff me.

What is cute about it? Mtchewwwwwwwww

Ps, that's not a car. All I need is a horse to get that wagon rolling.

And I'll whip your bottom too so you know how it feels angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Lanspower(m): 2:26am On Jan 11, 2013
I would get a sharp razor and write "Thanks for the compliments" on his chin....
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Meegadough: 3:08am On Jan 11, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Tell him to write "I'm sorry" on the windscreen grin
lol
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 11, 2013
I'd keep it
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by dapsonlou(m): 4:37am On Jan 11, 2013
we are nigerians talk true, u go beat that child eh efcc go come arrest your for illegal use of belt grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by emmabest2000(m): 4:37am On Jan 11, 2013
nothing just forgive the little angel
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by ikachi1: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Tell your kid that you love him or her too but explain why it is not appropriate to write that on the car. Demonstrate that such action makes your car look bad before others and because he or she loves you, he or she wouldn't want other people looking at your car as bad. All it will take is education. There should be no punishment here.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by lastpage: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2013
I'll give that child a very warm BEAR-HUG. kiss kiss

Then l'll 'lecture' him/her on where to write their feelings in future ....and buy him/her a Writing Board immediately.

Then l'll quietly go inside and bang my own head against the wall a few times.
angry angry angry

*****Damn, l should have bought him/her a writing board a few days earlier!****

That car will need to be re-sprayed! cry cry cry

Anyway, its a joy that you have a child that can even deface your car, some will give (have given out) more than ten cars.... just to have one child!
Think about it.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2013
lastpage: I'll give that child a very warm BEAR-HUG. kiss kiss

Then l'll 'lecture' him/her on where to write their feelings in future ....and buy him/her a Writing Board immediately.

Then l'll quietly go inside and bang my own head against the wall a few times.
angry angry angry

Damn, l should have bought him/her a writing board a few days earlier!

That car will need to be re-sprayed! cry cry cry

Anyway, its a joy that you have a child that can even deface your car, some will give (have given out) more than ten cars.... just to have one child!
Think about it.

Lastpage!

A child that can sum up that concise sentence knows right from wrong.

Thatz a 7-9yr old "child". He should have known that scratching cars is nt cute,n regardless of the content.

Whooping his azz does not mean he's loved less.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2013
Bear hugs ko.

So him no find crayon and paper for house ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.