Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Is A Very Strong Black Counrty Necessary For Black Emancipation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is A Very Strong Black Counrty Necessary For Black Emancipation? (628 Views)

Biafra or Black Emancipation: Opening the eyes of black people (Pic) - must read / My Thoughts On Buhari Trip To US - Oh My Counrty / In My Counrty This Is What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Very Strong Black Counrty Necessary For Black Emancipation? by gst101: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2013
hello every one. I had a discussion with a friend and we were talking about the sorry state the black man finds himself in in today's world. He argued that the reason black people are where they are now is becos their is no mentorship. That if a single black country from any part of the world, be it africa or carribean, can start making big progress in all aspects of life especially in finance, science and tech, medicine etc, then the rest of black people will pick up.

So i am asking, do you see sense in what he said? Pls say something insightful.
Re: Is A Very Strong Black Counrty Necessary For Black Emancipation? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2013
^^If you and your friend had used that time you spent gossiping about ''black people'' to actually develop a useful concept or idea, or a new technology, you would be much better off today, and a far better representative of ''the black race''. Instead, you've consumed yourself with the false notion that the problem is 'out there'. But the problem is within you.
Re: Is A Very Strong Black Counrty Necessary For Black Emancipation? by gst101: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2013
ROSSIKE: ^^If you and your friend had used that time you spent gossiping about ''black people'' to actually develop a useful concept or idea, or a new technology, you would be much better off today, and a far better representative of ''the black race''. Instead, you've consumed yourself with the false notion that the problem is 'out there'. But the problem is within you.

but i also know of a word 'socialization' and how important it is for human development. Socialization cannot be achieved without interaction.
Re: Is A Very Strong Black Counrty Necessary For Black Emancipation? by oilyngbati1: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2013
Biafra would have given the blackman something to be proud of if only the white men from Britain/USSR in collaboration with the arab league had not conspired to kill the Biafran dream embarassed. During it's short-lived period, Biafra became the most advanced black nation on planet earth while under bombardment- FACT! cool
Re: Is A Very Strong Black Counrty Necessary For Black Emancipation? by gst101: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
Biafra would have given the blackman something to be proud of if only the white men from Britain/USSR in collaboration with the arab league had not conspired to kill the Biafran dream embarassed. During it's short-lived period, Biafra became the most advanced black nation on planet earth while under bombardment- FACT! cool
Biafra was a scam and a big mistake which is only right to be regreted. Advanced what? Stop deluding yourself with those Awka made pistols. If they were that suphisticated, why didnt it win the war?
Re: Is A Very Strong Black Counrty Necessary For Black Emancipation? by Dede1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
gst101: Biafra was a scam and a big mistake which is only right to be regreted. Advanced what? Stop deluding yourself with those Awka made pistols. If they were that suphisticated, why didnt it win the war?

I knew you are very shallow in exercise of mental power hence the reference of “Black man, Black country and Black emancipation in your post. It is a display crass ignorance to describe any human being with hue.

Furthermore, I am not surprised at your basement illogicality as pertains to defeat of Biafra and lack of sophistication. The last time I checked though, countries as sophisticated as Germany and Japan were defeated in a war.

(1) (Reply)

What Do They Want And How Very Important Is Presidency To Northerners / Outrage Over Attack, Sultan, Tinubu Urge Better Security / A Changing Nation, Nigeria - Oronto Douglas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.