Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! (13308 Views)

If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... / When Someone Hits You And You Don't Hit Back, Are You Weak? / Mechanic Stabs Man For Pinging While Driving In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Onyenna(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dygeasy: And also, if something liquid hits the front windscreen of your car don't use your wiper abeg because your vision will be blurred and hence you'd be forced to stop.

Ask me what they use, EGGS

I told you o....be a sharp human being just drive on.

Wonderful...thanks a lot.....

@OP....thanks. . . .
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by kayfx2(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
madone: Me? I ll come down and give each of them dirty slaps they rightly deserve.do they no how much I use to maintain the car. Robber my foot after the slap they can Rob or man nap me I they get the liver.

Guy...i sorry for you! My friend that tried what you said around Ikorodu all cos his car was a week old was shot on his right leg and beaten mercilessly before his car was stolen...Till date , the car is still missing..
@op. thanks for the info....My people, Serz! be on a look out for such. It happens
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by sholasho(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ OP.
Thanks for the info. That route Mile2 - Badagry.
The government need to post secret agents cos alot have been going on there.
That's why when the citizens get hold of any they burn em instantly but they don't do video covering cos it will be real unhuman.
But seriously government should assign people there.

2 Likes

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
madone: Me? I ll come down and give each of them dirty slaps they rightly deserve.do they no how much I use to maintain the car. Robber my foot after the slap they can Rob or man nap me I they get the liver.
for ur mind, na yhu strong pass abi?
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by dilbert100: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
isn't this common sense?
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by pappilo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
And to think I used to scale the walls of FGCL very late at night and walk through the thick Era forest, returning way past nidnight sometimes just to go and eat Mai Chai in Alraine/ go to Okoko to eat Mama Ghana.

Things done changed in that hood. Thank God for my life.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by talktobode: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
sholasho: @ OP.
Thanks for the info. That route Mile2 - Badagry.
The government need to post secret agents cos alot have been going on there.
That's why when the citizens get hold of any they burn em instantly but they don't do video covering cos it will be real unhuman.
But seriously government should assign people there.

You guys are all welcome, I actually read bout it during the week on Linda ikeji here: http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2013/01/the-armed-robbery-attack-on-lagos.html and I didn't believe till it happened close to home. Everyone be safe o! These boys aren't smiling again o!
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by nlofficial(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
That's one of their tactics. A neighbour's 2010 Cross Tour was snatched through that tactic. Immediately he came down with anger, the snatchers came down from their own vehicle and held him on gun point.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by salmonkay: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
ALLAH THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE AT IKOTUN EGBE BEHIND MUSLIM COLLEGE AT ILE-IWE BUS STOP,ITS ONLY GOD THAT SAVE ME AND MY GUYS IN THE CAR (EOD 2005 MODEL)IMMEDIATELY I WAS HITTED BEHIND THANKG GOD I OFF THE IGNITION AND REMOVED THE KEY,I SPOKE WITH THE GUYS AND I WAS TOLD ITS WAS BRAKE 3SECS 6 DEVILISH GUY GET DOWN FROM THE PATHFINDER JEEP AND START SHOOTING TO KILL,AND I THROW THE KEY OUT OF SITE BEFORE ANYTHING AND THEY ARE ASKING FOR THE KEY,THIS HAPPENED JANUARY 26 2011.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by adewasco2k(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
salmonkay: ALLAH THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE AT IKOTUN EGBE BEHIND MUSLIM COLLEGE AT ILE-IWE BUS STOP,ITS ONLY GOD THAT SAVE ME AND MY GUYS IN THE CAR (EOD 2005 MODEL)IMMEDIATELY I WAS HITTED BEHIND THANKG GOD I OFF THE IGNITION AND REMOVED THE KEY,I SPOKE WITH THE GUYS AND I WAS TOLD ITS WAS BRAKE 3SECS 6 DEVILISH GUY GET DOWN FROM THE PATHFINDER JEEP AND START SHOOTING TO KILL,AND I THROW THE KEY OUT OF SITE BEFORE ANYTHING AND THEY ARE ASKING FOR THE KEY,THIS HAPPENED JANUARY 26 2011.
chai! wise you......

your oga for kill you that day ehnnnn grin

1 Like

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by madone: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
Roseey0:

lol...dont let those packs of urs deceive u
lol.... No dulling at all for any body Jo. Eh! .wo I ll deal with them before I drive away.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
Roseey0: Hmmmm.Nigerians and creativity.But i think ur parents were the particular target cos they didnt stop with jst the bumper attack. They should be careful henceforth,kidnapping is very lucrative now
Wow who would have thought?
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
grin
adewasco2k:
chai! wise you......

grin
adewasco2k:
chai! wise you......

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by yuzedo: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
adewasco2k:
chai! wise you......

Fuckkkkk this nyggahhhh!!! Lmaoooooooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by donpeluchi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
yuzedo:
Fuckkkkk this nyggahhhh!!! Lmaoooooooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

una no go kill person for nairaland o. looooooool
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by madone: 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
yuzedo:
double fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk the next nygahhhhhhhh
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by Paultue: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
This one happened in Benin, my neighbour was returning from work around 8pm on watch night day to Christmas, when. his Toyota Camry 2007 model was hit from behind by another car and at the same time wanted to over take him. even though the impact was not much he blocked them to a halt and before he knew it, they were robbers who disposes him of 120 k and gave him some hot slaps. pls don't wait when you are hit from behind especially when it's dark and the place is lonely. He had a sad Christmas celebration cos that cash was suppose to be used for Xmas.
Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by madone: 6:07am On Jan 12, 2013
I love all this cases becos Lagos traffic ll be abit peaceful cos some peace are just trouble banks.they want to stop @ the centre of a busy road to quarrel for ordinary small bumper scratch.they end up causing heavy traffic. If you like come down and you ll meet something more than grammar

1 Like

Re: If Someone Hits Your Bumper While Driving At Night, Please Don't Stop!!!!!! by buchi4action(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2013
yuzedo: Easier said than done.

In december, i was with my buddy who stays in NY and just came into Lagos for the christmas. Having hung out on the island, i was trying to get him to festac and took a wrong turn near the National Theatre Iganmu. The place is very dark and unfamiliar to me so i was apprehensive, not only about getting lost or being robbed, but even being held by LASTMA though it was about 8pm. I tried to get off onto an exit lane and in typical selfish naija nature, cars weren't allowing me turn off, only for one danfo to start intentionally bumping me from behind.

Dammit, don't know when i lost my cool and jumped out of the car, my friend just followed immediately, and went to harass the mother@#%&*#? we weren't even thinking! The driver sees this tall (handsome grin wink) driver and his equally tall and stout accomplice spring out, a reaction he wasn't expecting and the fear of God mellows him. The passengers and conductor start pleading on his behalf. Very dark and unfamilar place o!

Would i try that kind of stunt again? No. But in the heat of the moment, it is difficult to control your default reaction, even for someone like me who prides himself on ability to remain cool, act rational and exercise will-power especially in desperate situations.

...for your mind, u be JAMES BOND

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Three "Ghost Workers" For N9.7m Fraud (Photos) / Mothers Of Rescued Almajiris In Kaduna Support School's Harsh Methods / "Downtown" Cult Boys Kill Man In Bariga (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.