Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) (15100 Views)

Tecno Phantom Z A7 Specifications Review / [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z / Problems With Umobile And Zmobile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by fanistic(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2008
Have done Dat it gives gprs error. Do u use urs wit celtel em em s
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by buka(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
hello please i downloaded the umobile successfully but cannot use the features, i am banking with bank phb and i called uba customer care no i was told that it is only made for uba customer, please do any body
Fadajasi:

Please check those sites again
have idea of bank phb own. thanks for assitance
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by buka(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2008

hello please i downloaded the umobile successfully but cannot use the features, i am banking with bank phb and i called uba customer care no i was told that it is only made for uba customer, please do any body have idea of bank phb own. thanks for assitance
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Fadajasi(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hmm
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2008
I also use bank phb with skyemobile. It doesn't matter what bank you use, those application are simply from interswitch. Just add your card. Change the settings to gprs only and you're good to go
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Gangsta101(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2008
hi everyone,

i have been away for a while, nice to see the thread is still alive.

Icon

i have tried all the different java platforms available for windows mobile. i tried changing to the most recent version of tao intent, it refused to change, then i installed jbed, jblend and one more i can't remember but they couldnn't even connect to the net. will try out the skye mobile suite and get back to u though
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by buka(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
adewaleafolabi:

I also use bank phb with skyemobile. It doesn't matter what bank you use, those application are simply from interswitch. Just add your card. Change the settings to gprs only and you're good to go

pls adewaleafolabi can you help me with the site where i can download the skyemobile application. tanx alot
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Fadajasi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
Download skyemobile from sharemobile.ro
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Larrydee(m): 5:50am On Sep 04, 2008
does this app ever work with gprs? its always reportin a failed connection. suppose i want 2 recharge my phone (which i usually do for 100bucks), using mobilepay to access my acct via sms will incure an overhead of 15bucks, which means i'll be spendin 115bucks to load my phone! no good. good ol "free" gprs had better work on it. no way i'm spendin my hard earned credit accessin my acct.
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by drsind: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]

Hello honsule ,can u pls paste us all the Skye bank's software link?.For those of us that use skye bank and would love to use its software too.
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by sanjowest: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2008
You can visit our website www.zenithbank.com or http://zmobile.zenithbank.com/zenithota/ and send the file compatible with your phone make and model to your phone. note: your phone has to be GPRS enabled to use this option.
Alternatively you can download the file to your computer and install via cable or Bluetooth.
You can also visit any of our branches to get the application installed on your phone
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by fdigital(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
Note guys most of this mobile banking facilities has been influxed by frandulent third parties a friend of mine lost his money somtime ago after transacting 10grams frm sky to uba. so be careful not to transact alot of money wit it esp cheat users. for me i use umobile for all my recharge stuffs on my blackberry.
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by lynxnoon(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2008
SKyMobile--------da bomb smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Ejike3: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2008
First Bank use M-banking which is on Glo SIM card through MagicPlus.
Contact your First bank branch for M-banking activation form.
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by honsule(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2008
Ejike3.Really?i operate an account with first bank on net{internet banking}but i was told by their customer care that i cannot transfer money to anor bank holder.too bad.one good thing about their internet banking is their level of security consciousness.A new password last for just a month.while checking ur account on net,any delay for more than five minutes it automatically log u out.u cannot refresh the page.i transferred money to my younger sister account in my room on my laptop without going out.i love this
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by stancozy(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2008
tried same with oceanis bank some months back, and they started telling things fall apart, print this, take to this place, and all sorts of nonesence angry
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by just2nice(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2008
I use Umobile with Oceanic Bank and it works.I use it to check my account balance regularly but I haven't taken the risk yet of using it to transfer money to another bank account.
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2008
I dont know why ll tis' stuffs dont kinda work 4 me all the time . . the fuckin' stuff just goes on and off. . .
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by lynxnoon(m): 2:34am On Dec 08, 2008
d app dey misbehave nowadays jo angry angry
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Ejike3: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2008
i don't think the problem is from the application. The only problem you can get is from GPRS service.

@Honsule
Firstbank is always strict with their services. I've not tried inter bank transfer.
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by lynxnoon(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2008
its not gprs problem because i stil get a msg but it says invalid card or card not linked to phone numberetc undecided

i've transfer fund btw my 1st bank n uba accts; charge per transaction abt N100 wink wink
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Ejike3: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2008
@lynxnoon
the problem is that d phone number u r using is different frm d one u used during the card registration.
Delete d card and re-register it again. If the problem cont, delete d application and reinstall it again, that will solve it.
I can only use it with my MTN which i used for d installation.
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Ejike3: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2008
The application uses GPRS and SMS, if there is no gprs service or if the phone is not activated for gprs, it will switch to SMS mode. SMS cost N15 while GPRS cost less than N2.
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by lynxnoon(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
Ejike3:

@lynxnoon
the problem is that d phone number u r using is different frm d one u used during the card registration.
Delete d card and re-register it again. If the problem cont, delete d application and reinstall it again, that will solve it.
I can only use it with my MTN which i used for d installation.
i hv bin using d same fone number to chek acct, recharge my fone etc until recently
wel may i'll just remove n reinstall d app undecided
yeah it woks wel wit mtn my celtel has neva worked b4 undecided
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Fadajasi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2008
Does the dstv bill on the mobile app work?
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Ejike3: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2009
Yes it works,though I have not used it b4, but my boss did.
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by dee2: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2009
Umobile is really annoying. sometimes, you transfer money to someone. the person will not get the money but they will deduct it from your account just like their ATM.Though they will refund it the same day, it is still annoying.Accessmobile is the bomb.it is more relaible than all the others. you can use a card from any bank (unlike zmobile) and their charges are reasonable too.once you register your card,all you need do is call their customer service unit and request that your card be activated. They will activate the card the same day unlike umobile that will take a lifetime.
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Gangsta101(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2009
Hi guys,

did i mention i finally got mine to work off my PDA, i installed the newer version of JBED and that did the trick. thanks a lot.
I did transfer up to N100,000 from my phone the other day, and it went one time, though i don't intend to do it again.

Dee2,

If u have to call to get it activated, it sorta defeats the aim of it being entirely menu driven doesn't it? so how could it be the best?
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Fadajasi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2009
Wake up
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Fadajasi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2009
Wake up
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by dencumzy: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2009
Can somebody post the link to download the u mobile software
Re: Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) by Ejike3: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2009
The application has stopped connecting through GPRS, it will ask to send SMS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Memu Android Emulator Stuck At 59% / Unlocking A Nokia 3120 Classic / Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.